Xbox live issue

Discus and support Xbox live issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm having a strange issue with Xbox live I have not experienced before. My internet is working great, NAT type is open, it says the following... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Twoshots0kills, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Xbox live issue

I'm having a strange issue with Xbox live I have not experienced before.

My internet is working great,

NAT type is open,

it says the following services are experiencing issues:

But then it is completely blank

Xbox. Com says services should all be fine.

And other xbox's I've tested are not having this issue.

I've tested connections, and my network.

Hard reset Xbox and modem.

Tried all the tricks YouTube and the internet offered on subjects close to my issue still nothing.

I'm currently stuck like this not able to do anything on the console.

:)

Twoshots0kills, Nov 11, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox online status

3. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  4. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  5. AtomicCityGeek Win User

xbox live issue

Wow, did I just read that lack of customer focus in a public thread? I think the first sentence would have covered the issue.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Live Issue

Give this a try it works for many with xbox live issue. Log out of all profiles on your console then log back in. Once that is done please test it and let us know if it resolved your issue. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Xbox live issue

1. Xbox live issue - Similar Threads - live issue

2. Xbox Live backwards compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live backwards compatibility issues: Hi I have been playing backwards compatible games like black ops 2 and occasionally I would lag out of Xbox Live without any error code but not affecting my xbox 1 party or live, I've tried...
  3. Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues: Hi all, I recently signed up for Xbox Ultimate Pass and installed Xbox (Beta) app on my PC. Since then, I have been unable to connect to my work VPN. I found if I stop Xbox Live Networking...
  4. Redeemed Code Xbox Live Code Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed Code Xbox Live Code Issues: Hi all, I have just redeemed a code online for Xbox live. It has appeared on my order history but when I go onto my Xbox I still cannot connect to xbox live, and my subscriptions tab says I don't...
  5. Xbox Live Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Issues: Has anyone had any issues with the Xbox Live refund process? I had over $850 worth of incorrect Roblox charges and everytime i try submit a refund i get an error message. Ive called and no help...
  6. Xbox live game chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live game chat issue: A buddy and I are having an issue where we can hear each other and communicate via a party chat but when we are playing with friends on ps4 and try to switch to game chat we cant hear each other...
  7. Server Que issue, is there another outage in Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server Que issue, is there another outage in Xbox live?: [img] outage again? a0003fb2-1cb7-44fa-9edb-613e87c6acb8
  8. Xbox live service issues caused 2 achievements to be completely bugged??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live service issues caused 2 achievements to be completely bugged??: Hello all, recently there were some issues with xbox live where it was down and causing connection issues. I unlocked 2 achievements in Kingdom Hearts 1.5, but they still have yet to unlock for...
  9. Problema Xbox Live Gold con giochi Retrocompatibili[Translation-Xbox Live Gold issue with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema Xbox Live Gold con giochi Retrocompatibili[Translation-Xbox Live Gold issue with...: Salve a Tutti. Avrei bisogno di una mano, ho appena rinnovato il gold sulla One X, e mentre provo ad giocare in Retrocompatibilita' ad esempio su Dark Souls, mi appare la scritta che i miei...
  10. Xbox Downloads are broken - Live Services issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Downloads are broken - Live Services issue?: Since 10th of March (coinciding with the launch of Call of Duty Warfare), the xbox downloads have gone really slow / dropping out / completely stopping. My usual speed is around 40-50MBps Since...