Xbox live issue

Discus and support Xbox live issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have had xbox live account for years but have rarely used it over the last few years. Turn on my 360 occasionally to download a free game. Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by toohardbasket, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Xbox live issue

Have had xbox live account for years but have rarely used it over the last few years. Turn on my 360 occasionally to download a free game. Xbox live gold subscription is payed annually automatically. Turned on 360 this weekend and was asked to log in. Attempt
    login but notice it has an old email that I can't access. Try to remember password, no luck.

Get the old "Sorry, something's wrong with yourMicrosoft account. Go to https://account.live.com for help. Code: 8015D02E"

Thought I'd try to change email and password. Success but it set me up a brand new account profile. Also can't access gold.

:)

toohardbasket, Apr 19, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox online status

3. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  4. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  5. AtomicCityGeek Win User

xbox live issue

Wow, did I just read that lack of customer focus in a public thread? I think the first sentence would have covered the issue.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Live Issue

Give this a try it works for many with xbox live issue. Log out of all profiles on your console then log back in. Once that is done please test it and let us know if it resolved your issue. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Xbox live issue

1. Xbox live issue - Similar Threads - live issue

2. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  3. Xbox Live Billing and Access Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Billing and Access Issues: For the past two weeks, I've been having a major issue with my Xbox Live Gold. Even though I have recurring billing turned on, a charge has been posted and billed to my Xbox account AND Discover...
  4. : Xbox Live Teredo Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox Live Teredo Issue: : Xbox Live Teredo Issue Hello Crzbby, Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console's NAT type is unavailable, and you are getting a Teredo IP address error. We have a...
  5. Xbox live microphone issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live microphone issue: Hello My son is trying to use his phone as his microphone in a party, he plays on the Xbox one, and connects his iphone through xbox app, he can join the party, the microphone says its working...
  6. Xbox live Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Issues: The problem I having is that after about 5 minutes of gaming or streaming I get kicked out of Xbox live. Over and over again for the last week. I have reset my MAC address at least once. Unplugged...
  7. *SOLVED* Xbox LIVE Login Issue From Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    *SOLVED* Xbox LIVE Login Issue From Xbox 360: Please help if you can. The next step in a Google search I did was format my hard drive and I'd rather not do that. I CAN login fine from my Xbox One. I'm trying to move saves on my Xbox 360...
  8. Xbox Live Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Connection Issues: So I've browsed several threads on this forum, as well as others, and have only made my Xbox worse by attempting all possibilities. It started a few days ago, my Xbox would connect to the...
  9. Xbox live connection issue

Xbox live connection issue: Xbox live connection issue I am having an issue where I can't run a mandatory update. I get an error message saying that I need to connect to the internet. I have tried hard resetting my console I...
  10. : xbox 360 live connection issues

: xbox 360 live connection issues: : xbox 360 live connection issues NAT has to be open, only then will it have a good performance and use of the console, see if this link helps you, good luck!...