Xbox Live Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I really need help. I bought Sea of Thieves a Day ago in the Microsoft store and installed it. I can start the Game without any Problems but i just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hiruko., Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Hiruko.
    Hiruko. Guest

Xbox Live Issue

I really need help.

I bought Sea of Thieves a Day ago in the Microsoft store and installed it.

I can start the Game without any Problems but i just get into the Menu.

When i Press the "start game" Button in the Menu the "Xbox Live Log in"-Window (pic below) opens.

And thats where my problem is, i can press the login button as much as i want nothing happens.

I can login on the website but not in the Game, not in the Xbox App for my Computer and not in the Xbox Gamebar.

Can someone please Help me, maybe its a known issue with easy solution.

Ps: I also tried to reinstall the game but it didnt help.

Xbox Live Issue [​IMG]

:)

2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox online status

3. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  4. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  5. AtomicCityGeek Win User

xbox live issue

Wow, did I just read that lack of customer focus in a public thread? I think the first sentence would have covered the issue.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Live Issue

Give this a try it works for many with xbox live issue. Log out of all profiles on your console then log back in. Once that is done please test it and let us know if it resolved your issue. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Xbox Live Issue

1. Xbox Live Issue - Similar Threads - Live Issue

2. Regular Xbox Live disconnection issue

in XboX Insiders
    Regular Xbox Live disconnection issue: The past couple of days, I have been experiencing an issue on Alpha Skip Ahead, where all connection to xbox live seems to shut off for about 5-10 seconds which completely removes me from whatever...
  3. Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K: I am having issues with my avermedia 4k60 device. When I plug my xbox one X directly to my 4k monitor, everything is fine and displays at crisp 4K. When I plug it into my Avermedia 4k60 device, it...
  4. Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X 4K regocnition issue with Avermedia Live Gamer 4K: I am having issues with my avermedia 4k60 device. When I plug my xbox one X directly to my 4k monitor, everything is fine and displays at crisp 4K. When I plug it into my Avermedia 4k60 device, it...
  5. can not buy xbox live gold. region issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not buy xbox live gold. region issues.: hello. i just move to QATAR. i cant seem to purchased the xbox live subscription now. i didnt have any problem purchasing the subscription online on my xbox one before where it was also not...
  6. xbox live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live issue: When I try to get the 3 month subscription (on my phone and laptop), it tells me the offer isn't available. 5186578f-327d-4394-913f-a84ee2f5ed38
  7. Having an issue with Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having an issue with Xbox live gold: I just bot the one year xbox live gold subscription and when i try to invite to game the invite to game option is grey instead of white same with join a party or join a game ive tried a hard reset...
  8. Xbox Live on PC, offline/online issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live on PC, offline/online issue: So I use the xbox live app on PC. I show as offline to all my friends, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change my setting to be online. I have a couple friends who have the same...
  9. Having issues with my xbox live account constant syncing saves for all xbox one games everyday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with my xbox live account constant syncing saves for all xbox one games everyday: Not sure the console is causing this saving game issues or will I need to do a full console format or reset.The console is 3 years old and being doing this all year in 2020....
  10. Family Setting or Live Gold Issue ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Setting or Live Gold Issue ????: I have had a Live Gold Account for the last several years. We just purchased a Live Gold Account for my wife. Since the purchase, we have had issues when logging into a game(s). If my wife is...