Xbox live issues on CoD AW

Discus and support Xbox live issues on CoD AW in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to connect to Xbox live via CoD Advanced Warefare for the lst 12 hours even though system status says xbox live is not affected.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhostStorm84, Apr 3, 2015.

1. GhostStorm84
    GhostStorm84 Guest

I've been trying to connect to Xbox live via CoD Advanced Warefare for the lst 12 hours even though system status says xbox live is not affected. anyone else experiencing the same issue i have reset my xbox and my router with no luck

:)

GhostStorm84, Apr 3, 2015
  2. Connection Problems with xlive

So I can't connect to xbox live on my xbox one at all today. I've rebooted the xbox and my router... tested the connection and works fine. The xbox live status page just says xbox 360 COD AW issues but this is clearly not the case.

AtrociousOnPC, Apr 3, 2015
  3. Gotti1441
    Gotti1441 Guest
    Games Freeze, But Not System?

I am having the same issues with the xbox one cod aw. I freeze at some point in every multi-player match. It is just an in game freeze as it sends me to the console home. This only happens on AW.

Gotti1441, Apr 3, 2015
  4. GhostStorm84
    GhostStorm84 Guest

issue is fixed you can lock or delete thread

GhostStorm84, Apr 4, 2015
  5. GhostStorm84 Win User

issue is fixed you can lock or delete thread
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Cod aw issues

Hey GraspingPizza5! Sorry to hear about the trouble.

To start, can you reply back with some further detail to make sure we get you pointed in the right direction?

1. Are you seeing that with an Xbox One or Xbox 360 console?

2. Are you using any sort of headset while playing, or just the TV speakers?

3. Is there any sort of A/V Receiver or other home audio equipment in your setup?

4. Do you still get sound in other games, when you play, or when navigating the dashboard or menus?

5. What troubleshooting steps, if any, have you already tried, to resolve this issue?
  7. AtrociousOnPC Win User

Connection Problems with xlive

So I can't connect to xbox live on my xbox one at all today. I've rebooted the xbox and my router... tested the connection and works fine. The xbox live status page just says xbox 360 COD AW issues but this is clearly not the case.
  8. Mike Ince Win User

Very disappointed with Microsoft

all i can do ingame is single player, it tells me that COD: AW cannot connect to xbox live
  9. Mightywabbit772 Win User

Connected to Xbox Live, yet cannot play any multiplayer games due to error "You must be connected to Xbox Live or system link to play this"

Have this Problem as well, days that this Profile is not allowed on Xbox live.. Good thing I got cod aw on ps4 as well...
Thema:

1. Xbox live issues on CoD AW - Similar Threads - live issues CoD

2. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  3. Xbox Live Billing and Access Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Billing and Access Issues: For the past two weeks, I've been having a major issue with my Xbox Live Gold. Even though I have recurring billing turned on, a charge has been posted and billed to my Xbox account AND Discover...
  4. : Xbox Live Teredo Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox Live Teredo Issue: : Xbox Live Teredo Issue Hello Crzbby, Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console's NAT type is unavailable, and you are getting a Teredo IP address error. We have a...
  5. Xbox live microphone issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live microphone issue: Hello My son is trying to use his phone as his microphone in a party, he plays on the Xbox one, and connects his iphone through xbox app, he can join the party, the microphone says its working...
  6. Xbox live Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Issues: The problem I having is that after about 5 minutes of gaming or streaming I get kicked out of Xbox live. Over and over again for the last week. I have reset my MAC address at least once. Unplugged...
  7. *SOLVED* Xbox LIVE Login Issue From Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    *SOLVED* Xbox LIVE Login Issue From Xbox 360: Please help if you can. The next step in a Google search I did was format my hard drive and I'd rather not do that. I CAN login fine from my Xbox One. I'm trying to move saves on my Xbox 360...
  8. Xbox Live Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Connection Issues: So I've browsed several threads on this forum, as well as others, and have only made my Xbox worse by attempting all possibilities. It started a few days ago, my Xbox would connect to the...
  9. COD WWII Live Access Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII Live Access Issue: Cant log into the COD WWII live servers. Keep getting Error Code 32770 says service is not available but Xbox Live says all games and servers are up and running c3949a02-6bdf-49a6-82a6-6542ce6c3057
  10. COD MW3 xbox live issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 xbox live issue: Hey, so ive been trying to get online and play some mw3 on xbox one, the problem is that i wont be able to conect online and thows a text that says: "cod mw3 servers are not aviable at the moment,...