Xbox Live Issues

Discus and support Xbox Live Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I log onto my Xbox Live account I can connect no problem. But whenever I try to play a game that has multiplayer or connects to an online server... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zygerria, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Zygerria
    Zygerria Guest

Xbox Live Issues

When I log onto my Xbox Live account I can connect no problem. But whenever I try to play a game that has multiplayer or connects to an online server it disconnects me from Xbox Live. I'm not quite sure what to do, and any help would be appreciated.

:)

Zygerria, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Captain Speedy, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Jun 6, 2014
  4. RyanCook311
    RyanCook311 Guest

Xbox Live Issues

Hey there Zygerria, Have you tried redownloading your profile?

To do this you DO NOT have to delete your profile.

1. Press the Guide button on the controller (the large “X” button in the center).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. At the bottom of the Download Profile screen, select Download Profile.
    4. Enter the email address of the Microsoft account that’s associated with your Xbox Live profile.
    5. Enter your Microsoft account password.
    I hope this fixes your problem

RyanCook311, Jun 6, 2014
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox online status

6. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  7. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  8. AtomicCityGeek Win User

xbox live issue

Wow, did I just read that lack of customer focus in a public thread? I think the first sentence would have covered the issue.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Live Issue

Give this a try it works for many with xbox live issue. Log out of all profiles on your console then log back in. Once that is done please test it and let us know if it resolved your issue. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Xbox Live Issues

1. Xbox Live Issues - Similar Threads - Live Issues

2. Xbox Live Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Issues: When I launched Sea of Thieves today it wouldn't let me play it because I wasn't connected to xbox live although my internet connection is good. After that I tried opening Microsoft store but it...
  3. Xbox Live Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Issue: I had just tried connecting to the internet as well as Xbox Live. My console was able to connect to our modem/internet, but was unable to connect to Xbox live. Is this an issue that others are...
  4. Profile/Xbox Live issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile/Xbox Live issues: I recently reset my Xbox One console and now have been give a new profile name (which was the same as the old one but with #5026 after it) I can no longer access my Xbox Live account which just...
  5. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  6. Xbox Live Billing and Access Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Billing and Access Issues: For the past two weeks, I've been having a major issue with my Xbox Live Gold. Even though I have recurring billing turned on, a charge has been posted and billed to my Xbox account AND Discover...
  7. : Xbox Live Teredo Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox Live Teredo Issue: : Xbox Live Teredo Issue Hello Crzbby, Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console's NAT type is unavailable, and you are getting a Teredo IP address error. We have a...
  8. Xbox live microphone issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live microphone issue: Hello My son is trying to use his phone as his microphone in a party, he plays on the Xbox one, and connects his iphone through xbox app, he can join the party, the microphone says its working...
  9. Xbox live Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Issues: The problem I having is that after about 5 minutes of gaming or streaming I get kicked out of Xbox live. Over and over again for the last week. I have reset my MAC address at least once. Unplugged...
  10. *SOLVED* Xbox LIVE Login Issue From Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    *SOLVED* Xbox LIVE Login Issue From Xbox 360: Please help if you can. The next step in a Google search I did was format my hard drive and I'd rather not do that. I CAN login fine from my Xbox One. I'm trying to move saves on my Xbox 360...