Xbox Live Issues

Discus and support Xbox Live Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I log onto my Xbox Live account I can connect no problem. But whenever I try to play a game that has multiplayer or connects to an online server... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zygerria, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Zygerria
    Zygerria Guest

Xbox Live Issues

When I log onto my Xbox Live account I can connect no problem. But whenever I try to play a game that has multiplayer or connects to an online server it disconnects me from Xbox Live. I'm not quite sure what to do, and any help would be appreciated.

:)

Zygerria, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Captain Speedy, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Jun 6, 2014
  4. RyanCook311
    RyanCook311 Guest

Xbox Live Issues

Hey there Zygerria, Have you tried redownloading your profile?

To do this you DO NOT have to delete your profile.

1. Press the Guide button on the controller (the large “X” button in the center).
    2. Select Download Profile.
    3. At the bottom of the Download Profile screen, select Download Profile.
    4. Enter the email address of the Microsoft account that’s associated with your Xbox Live profile.
    5. Enter your Microsoft account password.
    I hope this fixes your problem

RyanCook311, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Arminator Win User

Xbox online status

6. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  7. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  8. Heinz 57 Gamer Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue with 100% packet loss, I have tried all the possible solutions and no resolution to the issue. I believe the issue is on the Xbox Live end because my Internet speeds exceed all thats is necessary to connect to Xbox Live. Microsoft needs to stabilize
    Xbox Live in general, there have been too many issues with Xbox Live lately.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live

Thema:

Xbox Live Issues

1. Xbox Live Issues - Similar Threads - Live Issues

2. Xbox Live connection issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connection issue?: Hi All! :) Recently I bought some second-hand Xbox 360 for my collection. It was important for me to know if the console is not banned on Xbox Live but the seller claimed he is not sure about it....
  3. Xbox Live back compatibility sign out issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live back compatibility sign out issue: Hi, My Xbox now kicks me out of my 360 account on any back compat game I try to play. This started yesterday randomly. I have tried hard resetting, removing/re adding the account and clearing all...
  4. Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting: Everything has been perfectly fine until today. As of today however I've been experiencing constant party issues. Whenever I join a party, it would disconnect me after about a minute. I figured...
  5. Xbox Live Access Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Access Issue: My son got a new xbox and he signed in to his account, but it is not recognizing his xbox live subscription. It keeps telling him he has to purchase a subscription but we already have an active...
  6. Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006): Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006 Been trying to sign on for the last hour on my xbox one to xbox live. I’ve restarted my console, router, tested all connections and...
  7. Xbox Live Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Issues: Xbox Live Service Issues.. since 18:00pm having service issues from a multi-million/billion doller company and it is still not resolved? It is a serious joke even the fact you cannot play any...
  8. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  9. Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.: I noticed Xbox Live is experiencing issue at the moment, so I figured I'd make a post about it to hopefully cut down on the inevitable topics asking about what is going on. There is currently a...
  10. COD WWII Live Access Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII Live Access Issue: Cant log into the COD WWII live servers. Keep getting Error Code 32770 says service is not available but Xbox Live says all games and servers are up and running c3949a02-6bdf-49a6-82a6-6542ce6c3057