Xbox Live Issues

Discus and support Xbox Live Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've bought my Xbox One and I already had the Xbox Live Gold account on my 360, but when I started the Xbox One and did all the work to get into my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nicholas745, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Nicholas745
    Nicholas745 Guest

Xbox Live Issues

I've bought my Xbox One and I already had the Xbox Live Gold account on my 360, but when I started the Xbox One and did all the work to get into my account the Xbox was saying that I did not have the XBL Gold, so then I bought 1 YEAR FOR XBL GOLD!!!! It
    was good for three days, but suddenly in my account it was saying for me to buy the Gold again!!! But three days before that happens I have bought the Gold, I've send to Xbox and Microsoft a ton of messages about this, but they don't reply and I don' know
    why, I just think they don't care for what is happening to me, and this happend to my friend as well... Microsoft or Xbox, I'm begging, help me!! (Sorry for my english, I'm Brazilian)

:)

Nicholas745, Aug 30, 2014
  2. Captain Speedy, Aug 30, 2014
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Aug 30, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

Xbox Live Issues

Please take a look at this thread:

forums.xbox.com/.../1816462.aspx

There seem to be done more people having this problem at the moment.

Please read the verified answer of Miss Quinzel on page 1 and also check the steps for troubleshooting she posted on page 2. If not working ask for further assistance in that thread.

BobMcFly247, Aug 30, 2014
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox online status

6. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  7. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  8. AtomicCityGeek Win User

xbox live issue

Wow, did I just read that lack of customer focus in a public thread? I think the first sentence would have covered the issue.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Live Issue

Give this a try it works for many with xbox live issue. Log out of all profiles on your console then log back in. Once that is done please test it and let us know if it resolved your issue. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Xbox Live Issues

1. Xbox Live Issues - Similar Threads - Live Issues

2. : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.: : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect. try clearing your alternate mac address -> settings-network settings-advanced-alternate mac-clear 5b90fa90-fd66-4250-9091-c3c8d43f7416
  3. Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription: So my xbox game pass ultimate recently ran out, and I had a xbox live gift card so I went to redeem it. Whenever I went to redeem it, the screen said that it would automatically convert into a 1...
  4. Xbox live issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live issue: I'm having a strange issue with Xbox live I have not experienced before. My internet is working great, NAT type is open, it says the following services are experiencing issues: But then it...
  5. Issues with separate windows and xbox live accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with separate windows and xbox live accounts: I am trying to get game pass to work on my PC but have ran into a problem with having separate accounts for windows and xbox live My PC is generally setup with 'account 1', which has some...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Digital Code Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Digital Code Issue: I lost my receipt that I had attached to my Xbox Live Gold 6 month card and am now unable to claim the 25 digit code to activate my xbox live. Is there anyway I can receive a new 25 digit code...
  7. Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any of my downloaded games from game pass. is this an xbox live issue?: So i got game pass last night for the first time, and downloaded a bunch of games and played gears 5 for a few hours. today after work, i am unable to play any of my games. It says, "something is...
  8. Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello, About a month ago, I signed up for Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled immediately after, as I did not realize that it signed me up for an full year. At the time I signed up, I had over a year...
  9. Xbox Live connection issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connection issue?: Hi All! :) Recently I bought some second-hand Xbox 360 for my collection. It was important for me to know if the console is not banned on Xbox Live but the seller claimed he is not sure about it....
  10. Xbox Live back compatibility sign out issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live back compatibility sign out issue: Hi, My Xbox now kicks me out of my 360 account on any back compat game I try to play. This started yesterday randomly. I have tried hard resetting, removing/re adding the account and clearing all...