Xbox Live Issues

Discus and support Xbox Live Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues playing Left 4 Dead 2 online with friends? It says my console cant connect to Xbox Live and has me test my wireless... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BHOS Chacon, May 21, 2019.

1. BHOS Chacon
    BHOS Chacon Guest

Xbox Live Issues

Is anyone else having issues playing Left 4 Dead 2 online with friends? It says my console cant connect to Xbox Live and has me test my wireless connection and it says its good to go. My and my friend are both having this error. My Xbox Live works just
    fine with all my other games except Left 4 Dead 2.

:)

BHOS Chacon, May 21, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Xbox online status

3. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  4. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  5. Heinz 57 Gamer Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue with 100% packet loss, I have tried all the possible solutions and no resolution to the issue. I believe the issue is on the Xbox Live end because my Internet speeds exceed all thats is necessary to connect to Xbox Live. Microsoft needs to stabilize
    Xbox Live in general, there have been too many issues with Xbox Live lately.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live

Thema:

Xbox Live Issues

1. Xbox Live Issues - Similar Threads - Live Issues

2. Xbox Live connectivity issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connectivity issues: Whenever i try to play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4, i cannot connect to any lobby or access any features that include multiplayer. There is no any errors about the teredo but i keep seeing the...
  3. Connect to XBOX Live Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to XBOX Live Issue: Ma'am/Sir, I'm currently going through some pretty severe troubleshooting with both of my consoles and what was originally only affecting one console is now affecting both. If you could get back...
  4. Xbox Live Gold issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold issues: I just got Xbox game pass, and now Its saying I dont have gold anymore. I was just playing with friends, and now I cant on multiple accounts (across two different xboxs) . Anyone know what to do?...
  5. Red Dead Redemption (original) and XBox Live issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption (original) and XBox Live issues: Hi guys, I have an Xbox Live Gold subscription (fully paid up!). I am trying to access downloadable content for Red Dead Redemption on XBox One (i downloaded the game last year and have finished...
  6. issue with redeeming live

in XBoX on Consoles
    issue with redeeming live: I just brought a new Xbox one S and I redeemed the free one month live that came with it and now it says I don't have it but when I try to enter the code again it tells me its already been...
  7. xbox live oyun içinde oturum sorunu[xbox live game session issue]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live oyun içinde oturum sorunu[xbox live game session issue]: xbox game pass ultimate aldım ve metro exodus indirdim ama oyuna girince xbox live oturumunuz açılamadı diye bir problem oluşuyor bu sorun xbox windows 10 da pc üzerinde oluyor [Translation - I...
  8. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...
  9. Having issues with Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues with Xbox Live on Xbox 360: I get Xbox live service alert when connecting to the internet with my Xbox 360 despite all services seeming to work to an extent. The download speed is also extremely slow at an abismal 0.1 Mbps...
  10. xbox live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live issue: Hi , I can't play sea of thieves, but i can download and play games from game pass, I checked my purchase history and the xbox live is there, however I try to contact the support but I can not...