Xbox Live Issues

Discus and support Xbox Live Issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox Live Service Issues.. since 18:00pm having service issues from a multi-million/billion doller company and it is still not resolved? It is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bren1994, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Bren1994
    Bren1994 Guest

Xbox Live Issues

Xbox Live Service Issues.. since 18:00pm having service issues from a multi-million/billion doller company and it is still not resolved? It is a serious joke even the fact you cannot play any games offline because you need to sign in is just plain stupid,
    alot of us want our money back due to the fact its the only time some of us have to play or have off work or a new game comes out like gears 5 an we cant even play the single player, sort it out.

:)

Bren1994, Sep 9, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox online status

3. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  4. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  5. AtomicCityGeek Win User

xbox live issue

Wow, did I just read that lack of customer focus in a public thread? I think the first sentence would have covered the issue.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Live Issue

Give this a try it works for many with xbox live issue. Log out of all profiles on your console then log back in. Once that is done please test it and let us know if it resolved your issue. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Xbox Live Issues

1. Xbox Live Issues - Similar Threads - Live Issues

2. Xbox 360 LIVE ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 LIVE ISSUES: First, it kept signing me out while playing a game, every 2 mins. Then, I deleted profile only, cleared the cache three times, and attempted to redownload my profile. Then that decided not to work...
  3. Xbox Live Tenure Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure Issue: My Xbox Live tenure should be at 5 years but is only showing 4. My Xbox Live account creation was in March 2014 and my first Xbox Live Gold purchase was the same. Please help....
  4. audio sync issues on live tv and some apps

in XboX Insiders
    audio sync issues on live tv and some apps: audio has been dropping in and out of sync on live tv, netflix, iplayer for a few weeks. im on delta ring in the uk tried everything except a complete fresh reset. any ideas? thx submitted by...
  5. Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live.: Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live. So here is a current update. After buying a RJ45 Cable and hardwiring it to the router and running it for some time. I have not been booted offline...
  6. XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE: I recently upgraded to xbox game pass ultimate from xbox gold live because it was only $1. Instead I was charged $14.99, so I filled out a refund request form and even left in the notes that I was...
  7. Problema na live [Mod Translation - Live issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema na live [Mod Translation - Live issue]: Hoje assinei a live gold anual no meu xbox 360 mas no menu de conta do xbox está aparecendo o erro 8C150009. Nao sei qual pode ser a solução para isso . Já formatei o xbox mas continua a mesma...
  8. Problema de membresía de Xbox Live [Xbox Live membership issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema de membresía de Xbox Live [Xbox Live membership issue]: Acabo de canjear una suscripción de 12 meses a Xbox Live, lo que significa que debería expirar en diciembre del 2020. Sin embargo, muestra que expira en abril del 2020. A que se debe esto?...
  9. Xbox Live Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Connection Issue: One day my connection was fine, then I couldn't connection anymore and the connection said Network Failed, Internet Blocked and Xbox Live Blocked. So I looked at threads, however others have had...
  10. Xbox Live Communication issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Communication issues: For the past two days I have been joining my friends parties when, at random, the party will go silent with me not being able to my friends and my friends not being able to hear me. My microphone...