Xbox live issues

Discus and support Xbox live issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im unable too connect to any online games. I can start up a game, and load into an online match, but the game will load for a long time and then give... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vraa985, Jul 1, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. Vraa985
    Vraa985 Guest

Xbox live issues

Im unable too connect to any online games. I can start up a game, and load into an online match, but the game will load for a long time and then give me an error. This has happened with several different games. Ive done network connection tests, everything
    green and good to go. Games work fine on another xbox on the same network, and on my pc as well. Ive unplugged, reset, and done everything in between. Ive made sure Nat type is open. All ports are correct and everything says its fine. Yet i cant play online.
    Please help!

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox online status

3. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  4. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  5. AtomicCityGeek Win User

xbox live issue

Wow, did I just read that lack of customer focus in a public thread? I think the first sentence would have covered the issue.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Live Issue

Give this a try it works for many with xbox live issue. Log out of all profiles on your console then log back in. Once that is done please test it and let us know if it resolved your issue. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Xbox live issues

1. Xbox live issues - Similar Threads - live issues

2. Problema de Download com o Jogo para Xbox One - Curling Live Edition [Download Issue with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema de Download com o Jogo para Xbox One - Curling Live Edition [Download Issue with...: Gente, boa tarde. Comprei o jogo "Curling Live Edition" esses dias. No entanto, desde que comprei não consigo baixá-lo. O Microsoft Store informa que o conteúdo não foi encontrado. Estou tentando...
  3. Extreme issues with live support and enforcement pages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme issues with live support and enforcement pages: So ive been trying to get in contact with someone from the enforcement team for 15 hours now and have been redirected through both internet and phone call services to try and apply for a case...
  4. XBox Live Billing Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Live Billing Issue: I cancelled my xbox live subscription last billing cycle. My CC was billed and posted again this cycle. If I go to manage my subscriptions it shows there are none to manage. Any idea how I get a...
  5. Issues with Xbox Live when connecting to various things including Destiny 2 companion app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Issues with Xbox Live when connecting to various things including Destiny 2 companion app: I have had an issue for about two months. I've been searching all over forums, YouTube videos, and help pages and what not and have found no answer. I have found some other people who have the...
  6. Problem z zaległością Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold backlog issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem z zaległością Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold backlog issue]: Witam. Nie mogę opłacić Xbox Live Gold. Mam ustawioną płatność telefonem, lecz za każdym razem pokazywał sie komunikat „Odrzucono opcję płatności obowiązującą dla istniejącej subskrybcji i blokuje...
  7. Xbox Live Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Issues: When I launched Sea of Thieves today it wouldn't let me play it because I wasn't connected to xbox live although my internet connection is good. After that I tried opening Microsoft store but it...
  8. Xbox Live Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Issue: I had just tried connecting to the internet as well as Xbox Live. My console was able to connect to our modem/internet, but was unable to connect to Xbox live. Is this an issue that others are...
  9. Profile/Xbox Live issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile/Xbox Live issues: I recently reset my Xbox One console and now have been give a new profile name (which was the same as the old one but with #5026 after it) I can no longer access my Xbox Live account which just...
  10. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...