Xbox Live joining problem

Discus and support Xbox Live joining problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just arrived home and I'm trying to access my profile. Same error here in Brazil. WTF? Its 8:23 p.m at this moment! 05a3945c-a3fb-42bd-836b-580c60b7bca8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucas Osorio-BA95C541-730E-41D2-901E-F8FFB32EFBBF, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Xbox Live joining problem

Just arrived home and I'm trying to access my profile. Same error here in Brazil. WTF? Its 8:23 p.m at this moment!

:)

Lucas Osorio-BA95C541-730E-41D2-901E-F8FFB32EFBBF, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Picker58
    Picker58 Guest
    Xbox Live will not Accept my credit card number

Well, I've been thinking about joining XBox live Gold just to play around and see if I'd like it. But after having the same problem as you all, and not willing to pay for 1 year just yet (until I've TRIED it!!), I guess I'll not be joining XBox live. My
    friend has a PS3 and LOVES it... Maybe it's time to get a new console..... grrrrrr

Picker58, Jan 22, 2014
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Xbox live joining,

On a computer, Microsoft account lets you create a Microsoft Account addresse. Once you have it, then on your Xbox you can join Xbox Live using that addresse.

VibroPlex, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live problem with join to

5. Kingfish$74 Win User

xbox live signup currently unavailable...please help

I have a simalar problem and my question is posted under " Can not join xbox live".

I can log into and out of Live on my PC with my email address and user name (gammer tag) with no problems. I take that same information out to the Xbox console and can not join or log in.

My Xbox Avatar tells me to join Live as if I am not already joined. My Avatar Gammer tag is the same on both xbox and my pc.

I am trying to join the "Free Live Member" on the console. No sence in going to silver or gold if I can not get the Free version to work. I am not on a "Family Membership Plan".
  6. ReefSmokin Win User

error codes 8C230002, 80072746, 69-80072746

There was a problem downloading an update please try again later after I click join Xbox LIVE
  7. VibroPlex Win User

Error whene sign in live by a profile

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means your Microsoft account is valid, but it is not associated with a LIVE account.

Solutions

Solution 1: Join Xbox LIVE

To sign up for an Xbox LIVE account associated with your Microsoft account, go to Join Xbox LIVE.

Solution 2: Contact Xbox Support

If you already have an Xbox LIVE account and you get this error, contact Xbox Support.
  8. The1337gamer Win User

Switching your router off.

I don't have any problems joining parties. I switch the router off every night when i'm done. Maybe it's a NAT issue if you're unable to join xbox live parties.
Thema:

Xbox Live joining problem

1. Xbox Live joining problem - Similar Threads - Live joining problem

2. Is it possible to join Live Gaming Tournaments via the Xbox One console for Prizes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to join Live Gaming Tournaments via the Xbox One console for Prizes?: I wanted to know can I join gaming tournaments via my Xbox One console by going anywhere specific on it? Can I only join gaming tournaments via a 3rd party website? Can I join both by console &...
  3. Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live: so yesterday morning i bought a year subscription to EA access and later in the day i noticed i couldnt join my friends party and xbox said i needed xbox live. I’ve checked my subscriptions on the...
  4. My ea account and xbox live account need joining

in XBoX on Mobile
    My ea account and xbox live account need joining: Basically im an older gamer so very nieve I have 2 microsoft accounts ? Not sure how but the one i have registered to my xbox works great only trouble is my fifa19 is with the other account and...
  5. Can't join an xbox live party with a specific person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join an xbox live party with a specific person: So I have had a problem for the past few weeks. I try and join a party with a friend, but no matter what I do, who is in the party, or who starts the party, I can not join it. I will be connecting...
  6. Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties.: Two days ago, randomly, my NAT type became unavailable. I can still play games like BO4 multiplayer, but I can no longer join parties and talk - I just get disconnected. I have tried everything,...
  7. A problem joining the Xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    A problem joining the Xbox live rewards: Hello everyone, I have been tried a lot of times to join this program but it always says that I can't join the program cause it's not available in my country ( I am in the US). Then I tried to...
  8. getting problem in my xbox live rewards account. Its asking me to re-join the xbox live

in XBoX Rewards
    getting problem in my xbox live rewards account. Its asking me to re-join the xbox live: getting problem in my xbox live rewards account. Its asking me to re-join the xbox live.. please check my account and solve. thanks in advance. 0b389c83-bd1e-432f-bc28-bf48a7b64fff
  9. Problems joining Xbox live for child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems joining Xbox live for child account: I have some problems with out Xbox 360. Someone gave us his old Xbox 360 and I created 2 profiles for my childen. Some time ago they really wanted to have Xbox live so I purchased a subscription...
  10. Problems joining Xbox live for child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems joining Xbox live for child account: I have some problems with out Xbox 360. Someone gave us his old Xbox 360 and I created 2 profiles for my childen. Some time ago they really wanted to have Xbox live so I purchased a subscription...