Xbox live keeps disconnecting at random.

Discus and support Xbox live keeps disconnecting at random. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past couple of weeks my Xbox live has been randomly disconnecting while I am online. It is very annoying. I am quite sure it is not my internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Plursh, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Plursh
    Plursh Guest

For the past couple of weeks my Xbox live has been randomly disconnecting while I am online. It is very annoying. I am quite sure it is
    not my internet connection because my connection is fine, UPnP is on, I can reconnect immediately, and my brother has no problem on his account. I have cleared my cache multiple
    times...

Any help?

:)

Plursh, Jun 4, 2014
  2. AHERNE98
    AHERNE98 Guest
    Xbox live

My xbox live keeps disconnecting at random times. Any suggestions how to stop this ?

AHERNE98, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Connection issues with Xbox 360/Xbox Live and Xfinity/Comcast. Tried all suggestions on the Xbox Live Port configuration page and have ALL ports forwarded/open. I have a hardline Ethernet cable connected to my system now and am still getting dropped.

This disconnecting keeps happening to me too. I have the same modem, and it was great until a few weeks ago. All this random disconnecting, and my internet doesn't drop. Just my connection to Xbox Live is disconnected. It doesn't make sense.

Shark Popsicle, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Mbur81
    Mbur81 Guest

Well lots of others are experiencing the same thing and microsoft isn't doing anything about it so I say hold tight until they realize that they are only causing their members to go from xbox to ps. My advice to you hang tight until Microsoft realizes that
    this is a mistake and they need to fix it.

Mbur81, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Shark Popsicle Win User

Connection issues with Xbox 360/Xbox Live and Xfinity/Comcast. Tried all suggestions on the Xbox Live Port configuration page and have ALL ports forwarded/open. I have a hardline Ethernet cable connected to my system now and am still getting dropped.

This disconnecting keeps happening to me too. I have the same modem, and it was great until a few weeks ago. All this random disconnecting, and my internet doesn't drop. Just my connection to Xbox Live is disconnected. It doesn't make sense.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

continuously being disconnected from xbox360 live

Hey there PennyWyze916.

Sorry to hear about the disconnection troubles! If you're still having issues, please check out this

Xbox Live Random Disconnection Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps. If you're still not able to keep a connection let us know so that we can continue troubleshooting this.
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

problemas en red dead redemption 2 [Translation - Problems in Red Dead Redemption 2]

8. iV L3G3NDz T1M Win User

Disconnected from xbox live

9. Mbur81 Win User

Well lots of others are experiencing the same thing and microsoft isn't doing anything about it so I say hold tight until they realize that they are only causing their members to go from xbox to ps. My advice to you hang tight until Microsoft realizes that
    this is a mistake and they need to fix it.
Thema:

1. Xbox live keeps disconnecting at random. - Similar Threads - live keeps disconnecting

2. Xbox one keeps disconnecting from xbox live.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox one keeps disconnecting from xbox live.: Xbox one keeps disconnecting from xbox live. This is the longest it has gone without disconnecting in this room this seems to work. If i have any issue it might just be my internet strength in my...
  3. Keep getting disconnected from xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting disconnected from xbox live.: Been happening for the past month. Can't play a single game without randomly getting kicked offline. This a problem with the xbox servers because everything else on my wifi works fine. Please...
  4. : Xbox one keeps disconnecting and reconnecting instantly to xbox live

: Xbox one keeps disconnecting and reconnecting instantly to xbox live: : Xbox one keeps disconnecting and reconnecting instantly to xbox live Hi there my brother has been experiencing this issue for the past couple days, has never happened before this, however his...
  5. Xbox keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live: So ive had this Xbox one S for about a couple years and and in 2018 it started disconnecting from the Xbox Live and then after 2 months of it doing it randomly it stopped than last year it started...
  6. I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live: Every few minutes i get disconnected from xbox live then it reconnects . I get kicked out of parties , online game etc . I am nearly sure that it has nothing to do with internet issues....
  7. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live: Hi Anyone can help please. I play Battlefield and never have this issue however ever since I am playing Multiplayer on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, Which is amazing by the way, my screen...
  8. : Keep getting disconnected from Xbox live

: Keep getting disconnected from Xbox live: : Keep getting disconnected from Xbox live Hi, you could always try port forwarding on your mobile but can be tricky, maybe even try a static ip address on your xbox? There are several redit...
  9. Xbox one x keep disconnecting from live/WiFi

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one x keep disconnecting from live/WiFi: My xbox one x is about one month old and it keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox live/wifi. If i go offline and back online, the problem goes away for a few hours or days. Everything else in my...
  10. : Xbox live keeps disconnecting; sends me back to the main menu of my game

: Xbox live keeps disconnecting; sends me back to the main menu of my game: : Xbox live keeps disconnecting; sends me back to the main menu of my game I have not. I have seen that mention when reading up om this issue, and it's generally been referred to as something you...