Xbox live keeps disconnecting at random.

Discus and support Xbox live keeps disconnecting at random. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past couple of weeks my Xbox live has been randomly disconnecting while I am online. It is very annoying. I am quite sure it is not my internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Plursh, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Plursh
    Plursh Guest

For the past couple of weeks my Xbox live has been randomly disconnecting while I am online. It is very annoying. I am quite sure it is
    not my internet connection because my connection is fine, UPnP is on, I can reconnect immediately, and my brother has no problem on his account. I have cleared my cache multiple
    times...

Any help?

:)

Plursh, Jun 4, 2014
  2. AHERNE98
    AHERNE98 Guest
    Xbox live

My xbox live keeps disconnecting at random times. Any suggestions how to stop this ?

AHERNE98, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Connection issues with Xbox 360/Xbox Live and Xfinity/Comcast. Tried all suggestions on the Xbox Live Port configuration page and have ALL ports forwarded/open. I have a hardline Ethernet cable connected to my system now and am still getting dropped.

This disconnecting keeps happening to me too. I have the same modem, and it was great until a few weeks ago. All this random disconnecting, and my internet doesn't drop. Just my connection to Xbox Live is disconnected. It doesn't make sense.

Shark Popsicle, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Mbur81
    Mbur81 Guest

Well lots of others are experiencing the same thing and microsoft isn't doing anything about it so I say hold tight until they realize that they are only causing their members to go from xbox to ps. My advice to you hang tight until Microsoft realizes that
    this is a mistake and they need to fix it.

Mbur81, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Shark Popsicle Win User

Connection issues with Xbox 360/Xbox Live and Xfinity/Comcast. Tried all suggestions on the Xbox Live Port configuration page and have ALL ports forwarded/open. I have a hardline Ethernet cable connected to my system now and am still getting dropped.

This disconnecting keeps happening to me too. I have the same modem, and it was great until a few weeks ago. All this random disconnecting, and my internet doesn't drop. Just my connection to Xbox Live is disconnected. It doesn't make sense.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

continuously being disconnected from xbox360 live

Hey there PennyWyze916.

Sorry to hear about the disconnection troubles! If you're still having issues, please check out this

Xbox Live Random Disconnection Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps. If you're still not able to keep a connection let us know so that we can continue troubleshooting this.
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

problemas en red dead redemption 2 [Translation - Problems in Red Dead Redemption 2]

8. iV L3G3NDz T1M Win User

Disconnected from xbox live

9. Mbur81 Win User

Well lots of others are experiencing the same thing and microsoft isn't doing anything about it so I say hold tight until they realize that they are only causing their members to go from xbox to ps. My advice to you hang tight until Microsoft realizes that
    this is a mistake and they need to fix it.
Thema:

1. Xbox live keeps disconnecting at random. - Similar Threads - live keeps disconnecting

2. Xbox live keeps disconnecting, making game pass unplayable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live keeps disconnecting, making game pass unplayable: Hi, I've recently purchased a game pass subscription for the coming year. However, my xbox live keeps disconnecting every 10 to every 30 minutes everytime I play. This makes playing my xbox and...
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...: Can anyone suggest why I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One even though my Xbox One is still connected to Xbox Live?...
  4. 360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox live: Every half hour or so my 360 account disconnects from xbox live, its hard wired and strong stable connection. The strangest thing is my xbox one never drops connection unless im playing a 360...
  5. KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE: I log on to Xbox live, play for like 5 min, and the it showers error: sing-in status changed. Some times it lets me log bakk in and some time it dosent but its been doing this for the past 3 days...
  6. Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers: Split from this thread. Boa tarde a todos! gamertag XBOX LIVE - Sou do Brasil e estou percorrendo pelo mesmo problema. o console liga normal e entra ao vivo normalmente e apos alguns...
  7. Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers: Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from live and network whether its wired or wireless playing pretty much any game title, would love to know how to fix this f78d6f89-f11a-433a-a3b6-a2bc7201c6dd
  8. Keep disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep disconnecting from Xbox live: hi everyone, Evee since I bought my Xbox one in 2015 I have been having this issue where I turn on my Xbox and then 10 minutes after the Xbox is switched on if I’m playing an online game do any...
  9. Keep Getting DIsconnected From Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep Getting DIsconnected From Live: So, I keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox One S. I have tried everything like disconnecting from wireless then reconnecting, removing and re-adding my account on Xbox, power cycled...
  10. My xbox keeps disconnecting to the internet and xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox keeps disconnecting to the internet and xbox live: My xbox works fine but once in a while it disconnects from the internet and signs me out of xbox live. My xbox doesn't disconnect when I am offline. I checked the NAT and the internet connection...