Xbox live keeps disconnecting, making game pass unplayable

Discus and support Xbox live keeps disconnecting, making game pass unplayable in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently purchased a game pass subscription for the coming year. However, my xbox live keeps disconnecting every 10 to every 30 minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xNLDx Predator, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Xbox live keeps disconnecting, making game pass unplayable

Hi, I've recently purchased a game pass subscription for the coming year. However, my xbox live keeps disconnecting every 10 to every 30 minutes everytime I play. This makes playing my xbox and using the game pass near impossible.

I have upnp enabled and that seemed to have fixed the issue, but a day later I kept getting disconnected again. I'm mainly playing Forza Horizon 4 and have been having this issue more and more over time.

My router is a sitecom wl 366 and my xbox one s is connected to wifi. NAT type sometimes says Moderate and other times it says Open. Does anyone have a fix?

:)

xNLDx Predator, Aug 3, 2019
  2. xNLDx Predator Win User

This could be simply that your internet isn't strong enough to handle multiple users. If you have a lot of people in your house all using various devices your ping will spike and you can be removed from matches. People confuse fast internet with
    strong internet all the time.
    It happens when I'm the only person in the house and when there are multiple people. Xbox network settings display a latency between 10 and 30. Which is quite low.
  3. EPIC PersyMan Win User

if you are connected in WIFI,try to get close enough.
  4. xNLDx Predator Win User

It's about 3 or 4 meters. Which is 8 to 12 feet. Would be weird though if that is the problem. I've moved the router a couple of times and aside from the Xbox, no other device in the house has any trouble staying connected to WiFi.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

I'm going to try and use the xbox at a friend's house tonight, to find out if it's purely an issue that occurs only at my place - in that case I will know if it's my internet/setup or if the problem is related to my xbox/game/profile. Thanks for
    the suggestions!
    Try both ethernet and wifi connection.
  6. xNLDx Predator Win User

Thanks for your detailed answer T3chnlgydude,

I fixed the issue by using internet through an ethernet cable. No disconnection issues occurred whatsoever during multiple hours of playing online.
Thema:

1. Xbox live keeps disconnecting, making game pass unplayable - Similar Threads - live keeps disconnecting

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...: Can anyone suggest why I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One even though my Xbox One is still connected to Xbox Live?...
  3. 360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox live: Every half hour or so my 360 account disconnects from xbox live, its hard wired and strong stable connection. The strangest thing is my xbox one never drops connection unless im playing a 360...
  4. KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE: I log on to Xbox live, play for like 5 min, and the it showers error: sing-in status changed. Some times it lets me log bakk in and some time it dosent but its been doing this for the past 3 days...
  5. Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers: Split from this thread. Boa tarde a todos! gamertag XBOX LIVE - Sou do Brasil e estou percorrendo pelo mesmo problema. o console liga normal e entra ao vivo normalmente e apos alguns...
  6. Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers: Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from live and network whether its wired or wireless playing pretty much any game title, would love to know how to fix this f78d6f89-f11a-433a-a3b6-a2bc7201c6dd
  7. Keep disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep disconnecting from Xbox live: hi everyone, Evee since I bought my Xbox one in 2015 I have been having this issue where I turn on my Xbox and then 10 minutes after the Xbox is switched on if I’m playing an online game do any...
  8. Keep Getting DIsconnected From Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep Getting DIsconnected From Live: So, I keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox One S. I have tried everything like disconnecting from wireless then reconnecting, removing and re-adding my account on Xbox, power cycled...
  9. My xbox keeps disconnecting to the internet and xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox keeps disconnecting to the internet and xbox live: My xbox works fine but once in a while it disconnects from the internet and signs me out of xbox live. My xbox doesn't disconnect when I am offline. I checked the NAT and the internet connection...
  10. Xbox Live keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live keeps disconnecting: our Xbox Live keeps disconnecting regular and it's getting very frustrating. Is the problem our download speed? [img] [img] 9119ae04-3c2e-42ed-92fc-a0c9fdbf9066