: Xbox live keeps disconnecting; sends me back to the main menu of my game

Discus and support : Xbox live keeps disconnecting; sends me back to the main menu of my game in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox live keeps disconnecting; sends me back to the main menu of my game I have not. I have seen that mention when reading up om this issue, and it's... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HelloAndWelcome, Dec 24, 2019.

1. : Xbox live keeps disconnecting; sends me back to the main menu of my game

I have not. I have seen that mention when reading up om this issue, and it's generally been referred to as something you do when everything else has failed. Is that incorrect?

:)

HelloAndWelcome, Dec 24, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Xbox live keeps disconnecting; sends me back to the main menu of my game

Hi,

Have you tried factory resseting the router?
  3. HelloAndWelcome Win User

I have not. I have seen that mention when reading up om this issue, and it's generally been referred to as something you do when everything else has failed. Is that incorrect?
  4. iStanoo Win User

KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED!

Nope just disconnects me, for example call of duty just sends me back to the main menu then comes up "you must have an active network connection to play Xbox live"
  5. Nade00 Win User

Disconnect from multiplayer lobbies

It disconnects me from xbox live, takes me back to ghosts menu where it says xbox live, local play and main menu
  6. BIGEAZYXNWA Win User

Whenever I start a game ANY Game, I immediately get disconnected from xbox live HELP

When I put a game in it disconnects me from live and during the main menu of the game I try to reconnect and it wont let me and when i go back to the xbox dashboard xbox live is conncted
Thema:

1. : Xbox live keeps disconnecting; sends me back to the main menu of my game - Similar Threads - live keeps disconnecting

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live: Hi Anyone can help please. I play Battlefield and never have this issue however ever since I am playing Multiplayer on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, Which is amazing by the way, my screen...
  3. : Keep getting disconnected from Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Keep getting disconnected from Xbox live: : Keep getting disconnected from Xbox live Hi, you could always try port forwarding on your mobile but can be tricky, maybe even try a static ip address on your xbox? There are several redit...
  4. Xbox one x keep disconnecting from live/WiFi

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one x keep disconnecting from live/WiFi: My xbox one x is about one month old and it keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox live/wifi. If i go offline and back online, the problem goes away for a few hours or days. Everything else in my...
  5. I keep getting disconnected from xbox live when playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected from xbox live when playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one.: I'm not sure if its because I've recently changed my gamertag or something but I can't play xbox live features on xbox 360 games anymore. Can anyone help? 7397cb7b-28c3-4e43-9ddc-14fb8a76e1b6
  6. Xbox live keeps disconnecting, making game pass unplayable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live keeps disconnecting, making game pass unplayable: Hi, I've recently purchased a game pass subscription for the coming year. However, my xbox live keeps disconnecting every 10 to every 30 minutes everytime I play. This makes playing my xbox and...
  7. Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games...: Can anyone suggest why I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One even though my Xbox One is still connected to Xbox Live?...
  8. 360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 keeps disconnecting from Xbox live: Every half hour or so my 360 account disconnects from xbox live, its hard wired and strong stable connection. The strangest thing is my xbox one never drops connection unless im playing a 360...
  9. KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM XBOX LIVE: I log on to Xbox live, play for like 5 min, and the it showers error: sing-in status changed. Some times it lets me log bakk in and some time it dosent but its been doing this for the past 3 days...
  10. Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers: Split from this thread. Boa tarde a todos! gamertag XBOX LIVE - Sou do Brasil e estou percorrendo pelo mesmo problema. o console liga normal e entra ao vivo normalmente e apos alguns...