Xbox live keys on windows 10

Discus and support Xbox live keys on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi, I have question about if anyone of you guys know if you can use a xbox live key on windows 10? I been looking on getting Need For Speed heat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by President2Salty, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Xbox live keys on windows 10

hi, I have question about if anyone of you guys know if you can use a xbox live key on windows 10?

I been looking on getting Need For Speed heat Deluxe edition, but there is no key for that on pc so I found one to xbox live instead.

Here is the product. Hope you guys can help

Xbox live keys on windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

President2Salty, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Panno92 Win User

Hi, an xbox live key for this particular game (Need for Speed: Heat) is not valid for PC.

You need to buy a dedicated key for PC and you can't find it on the Xbox store but only on other store (the EA "origin" store in this case)

From this link you can pre-order the deluxe edition of the game for PC on the "origin" platform:

https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-heat/buy/pc#deluxe-edition
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there President,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. {Parity} Win User

It will if it is going to be a play anywhere title. You can play those on both the PC and Xbox.
  5. President2Salty Win User

Thank you for the helpful answer.

I know that you can buy it on origin, but the keys on g2a and other sides are cheaper so that's why.

Then I might just buy the standard version
  6. Lollypop649 Win User

Xbox log in issue

This short cut refers to a computer or lap top for windows 10 but does not refer to xbox. No windows key on an xbox. Can you provide an alternative related to xbox?
Thema:

1. Xbox live keys on windows 10 - Similar Threads - live keys windows

2. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did...
  3. Xbox Live/Windows 10 Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate KEY Already used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live/Windows 10 Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate KEY Already used: Hi, i bought a key of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition from the website G2A but when i tried to redeem, it showed that the key was already in use. I contacted their support and they said to...
  4. About activate product key on Game for windows live.

in XBoX on Windows
    About activate product key on Game for windows live.: First, I have to say this happen because my mistake. I have activate two of "Lost planet 2" key in the same account. I want to take one back an use for other account. Can you help?...
  5. Can I get a HALO WARS : DEFINITIVE EDITION game key in an XBOX LIVE message as my idle HALO ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a HALO WARS : DEFINITIVE EDITION game key in an XBOX LIVE message as my idle HALO ...: HALO WARS 2 Ultimate 에디션을 구매하거나 MS 계 으로 게임 키를 등록하면 XBOX LIVE는 HALO WARS : DEFINITIVE EDITION의 게임 키를 메시지로 공합니다. 여 히 사용되지 않는 HALO WARS 2 궁극 인 판 게임 키를 등록 수 있습니까? d260ea3d-24d1-4488-b377-d759430c3749
  6. error in cd key for GTA 4 Game for windows live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error in cd key for GTA 4 Game for windows live: I have got an error in the game for windows live application while playing gta4. the application does not accept my cd key. however, the game was purchased is genuine via Amazon marketplace....
  7. Games for Windows live not accepting product key / game crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for Windows live not accepting product key / game crashes: So... I bought GTA IV from steam some time ago. I worked my way through social club without problems(I have L.A. Noire so I had made an account), but after launching the game the problem occured....
  8. GTA IV - STEAM, Games for Windows Live will not accept the key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV - STEAM, Games for Windows Live will not accept the key: Greetings, Recently i installed GTA 4 on my PC through Steam service, and, after logging In-Game in to the Games for Windows Live account, i insert the requested key, but the system give me error...
  9. Xbox Live Gold activation with a key

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold activation with a key: Hi, I can't use Xbox Live Gold membership code received with Xbox One. The error submitted is as below: -----------------------------------------------------------------...
  10. Xbox Gold Live Cd Keys

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Live Cd Keys: Hello...Please,i need help.I buyed a cd-key Xbox Gold Live 6 Months from www.cdkeys.com and they give me this message: " XBOS-1005 f138d78d-00a7-4a39-823f-7cca3e3a3ff8 2017/12/15 - 19:49:24...