Xbox live Live Stream charity thing

Discus and support Xbox live Live Stream charity thing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So there is this thing for St. Jude Children hospital. for Play live and try getting money for St Jude anyone wanna do it? i cant live stream since i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xTEAM KOBRAx, Aug 27, 2014.

1. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest

xTEAM KOBRAx, Aug 27, 2014
  2. sakimmalui
    sakimmalui Guest
  3. Dr. Deviant.
    Dr. Deviant. Guest
    Xbox live

Also Pay attention to your XBOX dashboard, It is a wonderful place to find Free Xbox Live weekends like the one coming up. Link:
    www.xbox.com/.../G3-Charity-Event Also there are discounts offered such as 1 Month/$1. or 25%-33% Off Xbox Live Deals.

Dr. Deviant., Aug 27, 2014
  4. Xbox live Live Stream charity thing

There was something similar to this where games just had an all-nighter and people would donate money to their cause. I may actually do something like this soon though, I feel like helping out a cause and I have never done it yet.

Dr Black Bones, Aug 27, 2014
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

There was something similar to this where games just had an all-nighter and people would donate money to their cause. I may actually do something like this soon though, I feel like helping out a cause and I have never done it yet.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Who is your best streamer on Mixer?

I'd say Mike Ybarra (Qwik). He's an Xbox Executive, and he occasionally streams on the weekends. During his streams people can donate to his channel, he (or Microsoft) matches those donations and gives them to a charity. Plus, he plays all kinds
    of games, and also frequently does giveaways too.
    I don't think he streams anymore. Everytime I've looked at his channel when it says its live, it just shows a fireplace.
  7. Dr. Deviant. Win User

Xbox live

Also Pay attention to your XBOX dashboard, It is a wonderful place to find Free Xbox Live weekends like the one coming up. Link:
    www.xbox.com/.../G3-Charity-Event Also there are discounts offered such as 1 Month/$1. or 25%-33% Off Xbox Live Deals.
  8. Gauthier002 Win User

June 20 update

They Talk i thing about the future Fall update with the Xbox SmartGlass and new content for the Xbox Live Streaming
  9. ngocphi Win User

can I have a free Xbox one I'm a kid living in Jamaica an would really appreciate it thank you

like everyone else you are going to have to buy your own console

Its not a charity

Also should be noted Jamaica isn't a xbox live region
Thema:

1. Xbox live Live Stream charity thing - Similar Threads - live Live Stream

2. live stream tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    live stream tv: How can I watch live tv on my xbox 360? Tired of paying for cable. 9b45a85a-b6e3-45bd-84eb-26f89621effd
  3. Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming: like the title says my xbox one s keeps turning off while I am live streaming. The console is not over heating, power supply is plugged directly into the wall. I have done a factory rest and it...
  4. Live streaming Mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Live streaming Mixer: Remember for a brief time when streaming on Mixer from your Xbox, there was a setting to allow the recording of your whole console not just the game? Why was this removed and not returned? I...
  5. Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...: Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming Transparent block and smaller bcb60f35-1364-4254-bb13-1c242d34fe9b
  6. Xbox goes idle while I'm streaming live programs on NBCSN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox goes idle while I'm streaming live programs on NBCSN: I just started using the NBCSN app for live sports after cutting cable and while I'm watching my game the screen will dim the same way if I have a game paused. Is there a way to turn this off for...
  7. Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream: I watched the April 16th Livestream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock. On April 18th, I received the following message from Xbox Live on my console: 4/18/2019 Thank you for watching Inside Xbox on...
  8. Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream: I did get the message from xbox live, I have the notification from mixer and I see it in my recent transactions. Just not seeing it in-game. Thanks in advance ea45a749-3a06-4c8f-bdad-f7dcdefb00ac
  9. Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream: Dear sir/ma'am, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon Flintlock. I've put in...
  10. 포르자 호라이즌4 live stream

in XBoX on Windows
    포르자 호라이즌4 live stream: 안녕하세요. 포르자 호라이즌 4를 즐기는 입니다 방송 프로그램인 OBS로 live stream을 하 합니다 하지만, forza horizon4를 실행시킨뒤 방송프로드램인 obs를 키 게임 캡쳐를 하면 forza horizon4가 튕겨버린다 XSplit , OBS도 마찬가지다 해결해줘라 가 녹화해서 드릴까요? -- Hi. Forza...