: Xbox live log out every few minutes

Discus and support : Xbox live log out every few minutes in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox live log out every few minutes have to tried to reset your router jsut unplug the modem for about 30 seconds then plug it back in this usually... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LewisJoseph, Dec 29, 2019.

1. LewisJoseph
    LewisJoseph Guest

have to tried to reset your router jsut unplug the modem for about 30 seconds then plug it back in this usually resets the modem and might give you a better stronger connection. Also check with your provider to make sure there are no issues in your signal
    coming into the house.

:)

LewisJoseph, Dec 29, 2019
  2. zeroice007 Win User

have to tried to reset your router jsut unplug the modem for about 30 seconds then plug it back in this usually resets the modem and might give you a better stronger connection. Also check with your provider to make sure there are no issues in your signal
    coming into the house.
  3. Mimori 775 Win User

Xbox live log out every few minutes

Hello LewisJoseph,

Have you already followed the "My Xbox One is getting randomly disconnected" solution? This solution will walk you through the most
    common fixes to internet disconnection.

• If you want to see if the error is perhaps your account and not the xbox / router you can make a temporary account and see if it still encounters the same problems as yours. (Set the xbox as your home if you haven't already so that the
      "temporary" account can access xbox live + your games for the test). If the new account doesn't have any issues then you may need to actually phone support and have them take a look at your account to see whats going on.
    • If an ethernet cable resolves your issue, it could mean the xbox wifi chip has gone bad / having issues.
    You can also try a
    soft factory reset
    (choosing the option to reset and keep my games & app) and see if it helps your system. I would also recommend using an air can and checking for dust in your console.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Also I would have to ask if you can make sure your password on your email accounts isn't shared by changing the passwword of the email account in case it's compromised.
  6. taidara Win User

Hi,

i have had my xbox one a few years now and has been set up on this wireless network for over three months with no issue.

the last few days, i am being signed out of my xbox live every 5-10 minutes. No settings have been changed on my xbox or router and all other devices wifi are working perfectly well, including my ps4.

does anyone have any suggestions as to why this maybe happening?

have done the usual tricks. Reset network settings , restarted my router , restarted xbox etc. no luck at all. Its really annoying!

someone was on about port forwarding or something to solve it but not 100 percent on how that works!

also the router model is TP LINK archer vr600v , not the one i selected.

thanks

lewis
    Do you have the option to connect your console with an Ethernet cable instead of wireless? This solution aim to see if the same behaviour can be replicated on an Ethernet solution. If so, it may well be that your profile has become corrupted. Consult the
    support section on xbox.com on how to properly remove/add an Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. : Xbox live log out every few minutes - Similar Threads - live log every

2. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  3. Can not log into Xbox Live on minecraft pe

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can not log into Xbox Live on minecraft pe: I have tried the xbox live app and have uninstalled the game twice and i still get the same screen. it says "sorry something went wrong give it another try or go to xbox.com. it has done this ever...
  4. minecraft/xbox live log in

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft/xbox live log in: Hello when i try to log in to xbox live through minecraft, I get the error code 0x80048869. When I choose switch profile, It shows 2 of the "same" profile. Neither works and both get the error...
  5. Console says I'm connected to Xbox live and shows I'm logged in but literally nothing will load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console says I'm connected to Xbox live and shows I'm logged in but literally nothing will load: Games won't launch, messages won't load, store won't load. Network test shows I'm connected to the network and the internet, multiplayer connection test says can't be completed. Wired connection,...
  6. I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...: Everytime I try to play Black Ops 2, I get booted offline. Only on the 360 though. I remain logged in to the Xbox One, I'm still in my party talking. I don't know whats going on that it happens. I...
  7. Logged out of Live every time I try to play Fallout 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logged out of Live every time I try to play Fallout 3: Okay. So I bought and downloaded Fallout 3 for my Xbox one and i downloaded the DLC as well. Everything downloaded fine and i tried to play fallout 3, it booted up and got me to the start screen...
  8. ** Xbox Live GOLD Account LOGS OUT Every Time We Start A New Game; Been Happening For MONTHS.. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ** Xbox Live GOLD Account LOGS OUT Every Time We Start A New Game; Been Happening For MONTHS.. ...: Hi - One of our Xbox Live GOLD accounts logs us out EVERY TIME we START a game OR switch to another mode WITHIN a current game.. It also takes a LONG time to log into the account.. Our other...
  9. Every time I log into live it asks me to update my security.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I log into live it asks me to update my security.: This has probably been asked before as it seems like a common problem but every time a log on, I get a message asking me to update my security questions and stuff to make my account safer. I have...
  10. why is xbox live keep asking me to verify my email every day and every time i log in and out...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is xbox live keep asking me to verify my email every day and every time i log in and out...: It's getting very annoying... this goes for trying to entering my live and hotmail email as well... e0838a5d-f340-4ed7-be24-a9817a28e349