Xbox Live Login 8/28

Discus and support Xbox Live Login 8/28 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Insiders: Quick alert from support.xbox.com We've seen reports that users are having trouble signing in. We have teams working on it now. We'll... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Login 8/28

Hey Insiders: Quick alert from support.xbox.com

We've seen reports that users are having trouble signing in. We have teams working on it now. We'll update you with additional details as soon as we can.

You'll find the latest status on support.xbox.com, and you can subscribe to text updates to this specific issue.

submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xbox-Insider, Aug 28, 2019
  2. TrueHen6352 Win User

XBox Live / Music on Windows 8

We have Xbox Live and Music connected to one account, I want to be able to use Xbox music and Xbox Smartglass on Windows 8 - but by logging into my own individual microsoft account.

Essentially, my login is separate from my windows 8 login. I want to just go to Xbox music within Windows 8 and login to the account that has those services online.

Make sense?
  3. SWEET EYE CANDY Win User

Gold time run out 2 days early

i had the same thing happen to me. but my account was to be done on the 8-28-15 and it said i didnt have xbox live gold anymore but it was supose to be good until the 8-28-15 and it to saidi didnt have gold on the 8-27-15. so i paid for a one month and then
    it told me that i had two days left for my gold. why would it do that.
  4. Malacath Win User

Xbox Smartglass with existing Gamer tags.

You could just set up a new windows 8 account using your xbox live login details.
  5. VilkoSK Win User

Purchase and Content Usage is currently unavailable.

I have Call of Duty.

7.11 I bought a Xbox Live account Sovakia, and from 8:11 to it can not login
  6. Edge Connector Win User

Sign in error code 0x87dd0006

I am having the same exact problem. I can login from Windows 8 tablet and on the website so there doesn't seem to be an issue with the account from a generic login perspective. Is there something wrong with Xbox live for the One?
Thema:

Xbox Live Login 8/28

1. Xbox Live Login 8/28 - Similar Threads - Live Login

2. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time...: For about 2 Releases now. When I put my Xbox One X into standby and wake it up again I am often required to Login to my Wifi again with credentials Login to my Xbox Live Account again (with...
  4. Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da xbox live [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da xbox live [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox...: Oi, Eu estou tendo problemas ao tentar fazer login na minha conta da xbox live e toda hora que coloco a senha de segurança ( aquela senha que você usa os botões do controle como dígitos ),...
  5. Xbox live login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live login: honestly tried everything restarting my console my internet please help it sucks getting disconnected while playing for money f4ba2847-d1ce-4b5b-a32b-3a3ab6106fe8
  6. Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG: I am unable to login to my XBOX live account on my ROG Laptop. Tried ever possible solution that is present in the forums but still no luck. The error code being shown is 0x80072EFD. on the...
  7. 您无法登录xbox live 指定的登录会话不存在,可能已被终止 [You can't sign in to xbox live the specified login...

in XBoX on Windows
    您无法登录xbox live 指定的登录会话不存在,可能已被终止 [You can't sign in to xbox live the specified login...: 打开极限竞速地平线3后提示 法登录xbox live 打开xbox控制台小帮手同 提示 “您 法登录xbox live 指定的登录会话不存在,可能已被终止” 在”设置-xbox网络”中Internet已连接,xbox服务已启动并运行,性能延迟190ms,数据包丢失10%,nat类型中,服务器已连接 [Translation-After opening Extreme Racing...
  8. XBOX Live login error (Windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live login error (Windows 10): Error: 0x80070520 After writing the user and password correctly, the app will load a bit and then return this error. No additional information is provided. a969d5c7-38c1-4fba-adee-11abac6c666b
  9. Help I can't login to Xbox live,

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I can't login to Xbox live,: I cant login to xbox live. I can login offline just fine, ive tryed a hard reset but it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated 89e845ff-2475-4fc3-8386-41b9d78420bc
  10. how to login to roblox if I have Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to login to roblox if I have Xbox Live Account: My 7yr old son has a Roblox account. I have an Xbox Live Gold Account under my name. How do I let him use my Gold Account for he and his twin brother to play Roblox?...