XBOX Live login error (Windows 10)

Discus and support XBOX Live login error (Windows 10) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Error: 0x80070520 After writing the user and password correctly, the app will load a bit and then return this error. No additional information is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MantriXxD, Aug 18, 2019.

1. MantriXxD
    MantriXxD Guest

Error: 0x80070520

After writing the user and password correctly, the app will load a bit and then return this error. No additional information is provided.

:)

MantriXxD, Aug 18, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

Cannot Login to XBOX live

What error does it give you when you try to login to the account using the Games for Windows LIVE client? And have you made sure to check the Windows Live ID that you are using to login to your XBOX Live account on the console and checked it with the Games
    for Windows LIVE account your trying to login to?
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. Miku Sakuya Win User

Ah I've had that to I had no solution myself I just waited a few days till it worked
  5. Eugene Golushkoff Win User

problem with sign in to live account with error 0x80a40010

I'm from Ukraine, the same error 0x80a40010 on Xbox, and error 0x8015DC0B (XO_E_ACCOUNT_COUNTRY_NOT_AUTHORIZED) on Xbox app on Windows 10.

Workaround: disable network on Xbox, you will be able to login and play locally
  6. Eugene Golushkoff Win User

Немогу зайти в live на Xbox

I'm from Ukraine, the same error 0x80a40010 on Xbox, and error 0x8015DC0B (XO_E_ACCOUNT_COUNTRY_NOT_AUTHORIZED) on Xbox app on Windows 10.

Workaround: disable network on Xbox, you will be able to login and play locally
Thema:

1. XBOX Live login error (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Live login error

2. Error during the login into Xbox Live for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error during the login into Xbox Live for Windows 10: Hi, I have a lot of problems trying to enter in my xbox live account on the app Xbox Live for PC. I just want to play Minecraft with my friend, I'm desperate!! How can I do? The Xbox Website says...
  3. Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...: Olá, desde ontem comecei a ter problemas para fazer login na Xbox Live no Windows 10: Aparece o erro: uma sessão de logon especificada não existe. Talvez ele já tenha sido finalizado...
  4. error 0x80070520 after i login in xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x80070520 after i login in xbox live: why im error 0x80070520 if i login to my xbox live account??? please help me, i dont now whats my wrong 5d9f133c-0b45-4c46-a7b5-83b73defb0e4
  5. Xbox live app can't login Error 0xbba

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live app can't login Error 0xbba: I have nothing but trouble with the x box app. I can't login because of the error above. The weird thing is that my friend can see me online an I get the notification that I am login but on the...
  6. 안녕하세요 xbox live 로그인오류 문의입니다. [Translation - Hi Xbox Live Login error Contact us.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    안녕하세요 xbox live 로그인오류 문의입니다. [Translation - Hi Xbox Live Login error Contact us.]: 안녕하세요 자녀가 부모인 휴대폰으로 마인크래프트이용중인데 xbox live를 이용하여 친구들과 게임을 하 하는데 로그인이 안되더라구요 안드로이드 휴대폰으로 안되어 pc에서 xbox들어와서 마이크로소프트계 로그인후에 xbox페이지로가서 로그인하 하면 또 실패하는데 이 를 알 싶습니다....
  7. Anmeldung xbox live fehlercode [Translation - Login xbox live error code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anmeldung xbox live fehlercode [Translation - Login xbox live error code]: Ich versuche.mich schon seit Tagen anzumelden aber das funktioniert nicht weil es mir immer einen Fehlercode anzeigt und egal was ich eingebe immer kommt der selbe Fehlercode. Was soll ich machen...
  8. 错误:0x80070002 xbox live登陆问题 [Translation - Error: 0x80070002 Xbox Live Login Issue]

in XBoX on Windows
    错误:0x80070002 xbox live登陆问题 [Translation - Error: 0x80070002 Xbox Live Login Issue]: 一直登陆不上,网络连接有关,xbox服务均正常,希望能帮我解决下。[Mod Translation - 已经登录到有关Xbox服务的互联网连接是正常希望帮我解决下一个问题。] [img] 99552d1d-4bbe-4c1c-b9d4-0a4fe6735736
  9. xbox live 로그인 오류 [xbox live login error]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live 로그인 오류 [xbox live login error]: 어 마인크래프트를 사 멀티를 하 니까 멀티를 즐기 면 xbox live 에 로그인 해야 된다 해서 내 계 으로 로그인을 했더니 지금은 로그인을 수 없다 오류 코드가 서 해결방법대로 했는데 계속 로그인이 안됩니다 발 쉽게 알 주세요 너무 화가 납니다 Translation: [Because I am going to buy multi-player...
  10. xbox live 로그인 오류 (xbox live login error)

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live 로그인 오류 (xbox live login error): 로그인 하 하는데, 오류코드: 0x8015DC0D 가 뜨네요 (Mod Translation) I'm trying to log in, but I get error code: 0x8015DC0D 04b3c572-7337-4952-8e18-662b2c133429