Xbox Live Login is not working

Discus and support Xbox Live Login is not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Xbox Live Login is no longer due to the error message 0x80048504 Win10 is up to date d18c40ba-a34a-4759-b68b-584b3c95a3c2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Schwabenpower93, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Login is not working

:)

Schwabenpower93, Jan 7, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox live login not working

Could you as a first step visit
    account.live.com/.../Manage
    and check that you have at least two proofs set up and verified please.

-

You may have Two-step verification set up on your account in which case you will need to generate an app password and use that to sign in rather than your regular Microsoft account password. So check out the following link that describes how to do that.

-

majornelson.com/.../using-microsoft-two-factor-authentication-with-your-xbox-live-account

-

You can either generate an app password or disable two step verification, that's your choice.

-

If you still can't sign in then try the following

-

WARNING!! Before proceeding please ensure that you have the login details for your account to hand as the following steps involve removing your profile from the console, failure to know your login info can result in you having no access to your profile.
    If possible please move your profile to a USB storage device just in case this doesn't work for you, at least then you will still have access to your profile.

-

Go to settings/ system/ storage, select your storage device and look for Profiles, select that and find your profile, delete your profile but please be sure to DELETE PROFILE ONLY. If your profile doesn't show in the Profiles section then you can skip the
    profile deletion step. Deleting your profile only will NOT have any effect on your files/gamerscore etc.

-

Press B to back out until you get to the page that shows your storage devices, highlight your storage device and press Y on the controller, you will see a clear system cache option, clear the cache THREE ( yes THREE ) times one after the other, power the
    console off and back on. Download the profile and then try signing in.

-

http://support.xbox.com//xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/profile-move-delete
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Schwaben Power,

Thank you for reaching out! I want you to try disabling the Proxy on your system by doing the following:

1. Click on the "Start" button
    2. Select "Settings" followed by "Network and Internet"
    3. Go to the "Proxy" tab
    4. Make sure the "Automatic detect settings" is on and the "Use a Proxy Server" is Off
    Your setup's layout may be a bit different, so I would suggest you look for a tutorial that fits your current PC. Hope this helps! :D
  4. ShaneHepburn Win User

5. Julian_ Win User

6. mikiesan-37927310-BD Win User

Xbox live login not working

have you tried deleting then redownloading your profile ????

1.Go to Settings, and then select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Select All Devices.

4.Select Gamer Profiles.

5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

6.Select Delete.

7.Select one of the following:

◦Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

◦Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.

1.From the Xbox Dashboard, go to social.

2.Select Sign In or Out.

3.Scroll right and select Download profile.

4.Sign out of your account (if you are signed in).

5.Select Download profile.

6.Enter your Microsoft Account username and password.

hope this helps !!!! :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Login is not working - Similar Threads - Live Login working

2. I cant login in my Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant login in my Xbox Live: Hey guys recently i adquire the Xbox Pass i can login in the website and got my account recognized but when i downloaded the XBOX app for windows i click in the button "login"...
  3. Xbox Live for Pc beta - can't login on my user

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live for Pc beta - can't login on my user: The sign in button doesn't respond to clicks - nothing happens, not even an error message. When I switch to another user I can sign in to my XBox ID, but when I try to get the game pass, the app...
  4. Xbox live login problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live login problems: I'm unable to login to Xbox live in Minecraft for Windows 10, only get below screen -any clues what might be wrong? [img] b71f47f5-d142-4cb6-a99f-c4bc770c4a7c
  5. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live: I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the suggestions. When I load Halo: Reach, for example, I...
  6. error 0x80070520 after i login in xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    error 0x80070520 after i login in xbox live: why im error 0x80070520 if i login to my xbox live account??? please help me, i dont now whats my wrong 5d9f133c-0b45-4c46-a7b5-83b73defb0e4
  7. Xbox live app can't login Error 0xbba

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live app can't login Error 0xbba: I have nothing but trouble with the x box app. I can't login because of the error above. The weird thing is that my friend can see me online an I get the notification that I am login but on the...
  8. i'm connected to xbox live but i cant login to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm connected to xbox live but i cant login to my account: Greetings, yesterday when i was plying with my Xbox one my Xbox logged me out then i got a massage say that my region isn't supported note that my region is supported i'm in Saudi Arabia the xobx...
  9. Can't Login to Xbox Live playing backwards compatible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Xbox Live playing backwards compatible?: Hello, I just decided to randomly try and play some Modern Warfare 3 but when I went to click on the game to launch it up it wouldn't let me log in to my account. It says "A problem occurred...
  10. Son can not login to Xbox live worked fine up until 1 month ago,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son can not login to Xbox live worked fine up until 1 month ago,: I have contacted support several times. The latest information told to me was to change my password for my Microsoft accounts then delete my sons profile from the console. I do not want to either...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80048504 xbox error

2. xbox app we couldnt sign you in to xbox live