Xbox Live Login is not working

Discus and support Xbox Live Login is not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Xbox Live Login is no longer due to the error message 0x80048504 Win10 is up to date d18c40ba-a34a-4759-b68b-584b3c95a3c2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Schwabenpower93, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Login is not working

:)

Schwabenpower93, Jan 7, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox live login not working

Could you as a first step visit
    account.live.com/.../Manage
    and check that you have at least two proofs set up and verified please.

-

You may have Two-step verification set up on your account in which case you will need to generate an app password and use that to sign in rather than your regular Microsoft account password. So check out the following link that describes how to do that.

-

majornelson.com/.../using-microsoft-two-factor-authentication-with-your-xbox-live-account

-

You can either generate an app password or disable two step verification, that's your choice.

-

If you still can't sign in then try the following

-

WARNING!! Before proceeding please ensure that you have the login details for your account to hand as the following steps involve removing your profile from the console, failure to know your login info can result in you having no access to your profile.
    If possible please move your profile to a USB storage device just in case this doesn't work for you, at least then you will still have access to your profile.

-

Go to settings/ system/ storage, select your storage device and look for Profiles, select that and find your profile, delete your profile but please be sure to DELETE PROFILE ONLY. If your profile doesn't show in the Profiles section then you can skip the
    profile deletion step. Deleting your profile only will NOT have any effect on your files/gamerscore etc.

-

Press B to back out until you get to the page that shows your storage devices, highlight your storage device and press Y on the controller, you will see a clear system cache option, clear the cache THREE ( yes THREE ) times one after the other, power the
    console off and back on. Download the profile and then try signing in.

-

http://support.xbox.com//xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/profile-move-delete
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Schwaben Power,

Thank you for reaching out! I want you to try disabling the Proxy on your system by doing the following:

1. Click on the "Start" button
    2. Select "Settings" followed by "Network and Internet"
    3. Go to the "Proxy" tab
    4. Make sure the "Automatic detect settings" is on and the "Use a Proxy Server" is Off
    Your setup's layout may be a bit different, so I would suggest you look for a tutorial that fits your current PC. Hope this helps! :D
  4. ShaneHepburn Win User

5. Julian_ Win User

6. mikiesan-37927310-BD Win User

Xbox live login not working

have you tried deleting then redownloading your profile ????

1.Go to Settings, and then select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Select All Devices.

4.Select Gamer Profiles.

5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

6.Select Delete.

7.Select one of the following:

◦Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

◦Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.

1.From the Xbox Dashboard, go to social.

2.Select Sign In or Out.

3.Scroll right and select Download profile.

4.Sign out of your account (if you are signed in).

5.Select Download profile.

6.Enter your Microsoft Account username and password.

hope this helps !!!! :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Login is not working - Similar Threads - Live Login working

2. 안녕하세요 xbox live 로그인오류 문의입니다. [Translation - Hi Xbox Live Login error Contact us.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    안녕하세요 xbox live 로그인오류 문의입니다. [Translation - Hi Xbox Live Login error Contact us.]: 안녕하세요 자녀가 부모인 휴대폰으로 마인크래프트이용중인데 xbox live를 이용하여 친구들과 게임을 하 하는데 로그인이 안되더라구요 안드로이드 휴대폰으로 안되어 pc에서 xbox들어와서 마이크로소프트계 로그인후에 xbox페이지로가서 로그인하 하면 또 실패하는데 이 를 알 싶습니다....
  3. Anmeldung xbox live fehlercode [Translation - Login xbox live error code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anmeldung xbox live fehlercode [Translation - Login xbox live error code]: Ich versuche.mich schon seit Tagen anzumelden aber das funktioniert nicht weil es mir immer einen Fehlercode anzeigt und egal was ich eingebe immer kommt der selbe Fehlercode. Was soll ich machen...
  4. Can't login to xbox live try again in a few minutes or check the xbox live status. WOW.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to xbox live try again in a few minutes or check the xbox live status. WOW.: This was annoying me today it happened to me which my internet CRASHED then i reconnected then i got this error, i reconnected again didn't work i checked the xbox live status it was all fine and...
  5. MC Win10 Login Problem Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MC Win10 Login Problem Xbox Live: Hello, ive got a problem, when I open the Minecrft Windows 10 Edition, there are written ,,We tried to sign you in to your XboxLive Account, but something went wrong". The same problem exist when...
  6. Xbox one failing when goes to check Xbox live login.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one failing when goes to check Xbox live login.: Both elderscrolls and battlefield so far. Elder scrolls faile when you hit (a) to start, which is when it checks your live login. Battlefiel automatically does it and goes to a dlack screen. They...
  7. 错误:0x80070002 xbox live登陆问题 [Translation - Error: 0x80070002 Xbox Live Login Issue]

in XBoX on Windows
    错误:0x80070002 xbox live登陆问题 [Translation - Error: 0x80070002 Xbox Live Login Issue]: 一直登陆不上,网络连接有关,xbox服务均正常,希望能帮我解决下。[Mod Translation - 已经登录到有关Xbox服务的互联网连接是正常希望帮我解决下一个问题。] [img] 99552d1d-4bbe-4c1c-b9d4-0a4fe6735736
  8. xbox live 로그인 오류 [xbox live login error]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live 로그인 오류 [xbox live login error]: 어 마인크래프트를 사 멀티를 하 니까 멀티를 즐기 면 xbox live 에 로그인 해야 된다 해서 내 계 으로 로그인을 했더니 지금은 로그인을 수 없다 오류 코드가 서 해결방법대로 했는데 계속 로그인이 안됩니다 발 쉽게 알 주세요 너무 화가 납니다 Translation: [Because I am going to buy multi-player...
  9. Can't login to Xbox live on my xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox live on my xbox1: I'm in Australia Can't login to Xbox live Tried different ports on router, powered off router & Xbox, bypassed router and connected directly to Internet modem. Still can't login Internet test...
  10. Son can not login to Xbox live worked fine up until 1 month ago,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son can not login to Xbox live worked fine up until 1 month ago,: I have contacted support several times. The latest information told to me was to change my password for my Microsoft accounts then delete my sons profile from the console. I do not want to either...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app we couldnt sign you in to xbox live