Xbox Live login

Discus and support Xbox Live login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ENGLISH: Hi, I am trying since 2 days to log-in to my Xbox Live account: when I am on the Xbox Live menu, I click "sign in" to sign in to my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ALEK_NEEDS_HELP, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Xbox Live login

ENGLISH: Hi, I am trying since 2 days to log-in to my Xbox Live account: when I am on the Xbox Live menu, I click "sign in" to sign in to my account, but after 2 seconds the page reloads without making my log-in.. It only says "sign in",
    but if I click on it it doesn't do anything… Please, answer me A.S.A.P.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ITALIANO/ITALIAN: Ciao, sto cercando da 2 giorni di effettuare il login con il mio account Xbox Live: quando sono sul sito ufficiale clicco su "accedi" per appunto accedere al mio account, ma dopo 2 secondi la pagina si ricarica senza avermi
    fatto il login.. Mi dice sempre e solo "accedi", inoltre se ci clicco sopra non fa niente… Per favore rispondetemi il più presto possibile..

:)

ALEK_NEEDS_HELP, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Mexicola1984 Win User

So who's hot there account back after it's been hacked ?

To the best of my knowledge, EA dont store any Xbox Live details, there just own details for EA logins etc. Did you use the same password for EA login as for Xbox Live login?
  3. Username Banned Win User

1/13/12 xbox live security flaw exposed

4. AConrad00 Win User

Code 80048821

I am having the same problem

Went to website and changed my password

Verified Xbox Live status and payment Information

Can log into Xbox live website

On Xbox console - login to Xbox live, asked for security login, successfully enter password and username, get temporary Xbox Live login, and then after the "remember password" stage, I am given the same error code --- FRUSTRATING!! And wasting my money on
    Xbox live that I freakin pay for!
  5. Uno1982 Win User

XBox Live Account Compromises - Microsoft Sweeping It Under the Rug?

6. HassanB Win User

Cannot Login to XBOX live

What error does it give you when you try to login to the account using the Games for Windows LIVE client? And have you made sure to check the Windows Live ID that you are using to login to your XBOX Live account on the console and checked it with the Games
    for Windows LIVE account your trying to login to?
Thema:

Xbox Live login

1. Xbox Live login - Similar Threads - Live login

2. I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password: I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password 3 times; I know the info is correct as it took the email with no issues....
  3. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  4. Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time...: For about 2 Releases now. When I put my Xbox One X into standby and wake it up again I am often required to Login to my Wifi again with credentials Login to my Xbox Live Account again (with...
  5. Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da xbox live [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da xbox live [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox...: Oi, Eu estou tendo problemas ao tentar fazer login na minha conta da xbox live e toda hora que coloco a senha de segurança ( aquela senha que você usa os botões do controle como dígitos ),...
  6. Xbox live login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live login: honestly tried everything restarting my console my internet please help it sucks getting disconnected while playing for money f4ba2847-d1ce-4b5b-a32b-3a3ab6106fe8
  7. Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG: I am unable to login to my XBOX live account on my ROG Laptop. Tried ever possible solution that is present in the forums but still no luck. The error code being shown is 0x80072EFD. on the...
  8. 您无法登录xbox live 指定的登录会话不存在,可能已被终止 [You can't sign in to xbox live the specified login...

in XBoX on Windows
    您无法登录xbox live 指定的登录会话不存在,可能已被终止 [You can't sign in to xbox live the specified login...: 打开极限竞速地平线3后提示 法登录xbox live 打开xbox控制台小帮手同 提示 “您 法登录xbox live 指定的登录会话不存在,可能已被终止” 在”设置-xbox网络”中Internet已连接,xbox服务已启动并运行,性能延迟190ms,数据包丢失10%,nat类型中,服务器已连接 [Translation-After opening Extreme Racing...
  9. Xbox Live Login 8/28

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Login 8/28: Hey Insiders: Quick alert from support.xbox.com We've seen reports that users are having trouble signing in. We have teams working on it now. We'll update you with additional details as soon as...
  10. XBOX Live login error (Windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live login error (Windows 10): Error: 0x80070520 After writing the user and password correctly, the app will load a bit and then return this error. No additional information is provided. a969d5c7-38c1-4fba-adee-11abac6c666b