Xbox live matchmaking service alert

Discus and support Xbox live matchmaking service alert in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting dropped from live games and chats. I've reset my router and even connected directly to my modem with no luck. Is this issue on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RISING BEAST, May 28, 2014.

1. RISING BEAST
    RISING BEAST Guest

I keep getting dropped from live games and chats. I've reset my router and even connected directly to my modem with no luck. Is this issue on the Microsoft server or is it a time warner cable issue?

:)

RISING BEAST, May 28, 2014
  2. Accounts: Service Alert

When i test my Xbox Live connection its completely fine but it says "matchmaking service alert" and wont let me play in a matchmaking lobby what should i do?Please help

XxR3DSAMURAIxX, May 28, 2014
  3. NiewiernyBoS
    NiewiernyBoS Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox-Live

In my network status I can't connect to Xbox Live

In Live status Service,Marketplaces and Accounts are ok, but Matchmaking have Service Alert and on left have link to service alert site.

I tried this delete this catche 5 times. Not help.

Think it's service problem... All work until this status not appear...

NiewiernyBoS, May 28, 2014
  4. Xbox live matchmaking service alert

Hello Rising Beast!

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your problem.

If your NAT Type (Network Address Translation) is Strict or Moderate and it's kicking you from parties and multiplayer games, you may need to open your ports.

You can find more information on opening your ports here:
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

If you still proceed in having this problem then feel free to reply back!

Thanks,

Craig.

iTz Professor X, May 28, 2014
  5. NiewiernyBoS Win User

Can't connect to Xbox-Live

In my network status I can't connect to Xbox Live

In Live status Service,Marketplaces and Accounts are ok, but Matchmaking have Service Alert and on left have link to service alert site.

I tried this delete this catche 5 times. Not help.

Think it's service problem... All work until this status not appear...
  6. XxR3DSAMURAIxX Win User

Accounts: Service Alert

When i test my Xbox Live connection its completely fine but it says "matchmaking service alert" and wont let me play in a matchmaking lobby what should i do?Please help
  7. TonedTerror2434 Win User

Xbox Live Currently Not Working?

I have problems whit xbox live for two weeks now shows connected but then - Matchmaking service alert. And plus all that it freezes the xbox quite a lot.
  8. EZisu Win User

Connection

xbox is having problems at the moment they have a service alert for matchmaking that they are currently working on
  9. BongKaos Win User

*XBOX LIVE MATCHMAKING SERVICE ALERT*

Indeed, It's a know issue as YOU pointed out.

The only HELP is to be patient.

Try single player for a while and,

GOOD LUCK!!!
Thema:

1. Xbox live matchmaking service alert - Similar Threads - live matchmaking service

2. Xbox Live Matchmaking Down 2:58 pm CST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Matchmaking Down 2:58 pm CST: Matchmaking down. Online credit system for Halo:Reach not working. Armor layouts "greyed" out. * Moved from Community Participation Center 57d8f6ab-0090-481f-8352-1f5cbf668e40
  3. D-Link D-Link DSL-2750B: Xbox live disconnects when i start matchmaking.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link D-Link DSL-2750B: Xbox live disconnects when i start matchmaking.: D-Link (Modems/Gateways) D-Link DSL-2750B: Xbox live disconnects when i start matchmaking. (only for certain games) Hey try to power cycle your console ;) Maybe this this helping by clearing the...
  4. my 360 says i can not matchmake without permission to play multiplayer over live???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my 360 says i can not matchmake without permission to play multiplayer over live???: what does this mean and how do i fix it?? ecfe753f-9e2d-4895-b851-2e4090351f9b
  5. Xbox live account banned from matchmaking?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account banned from matchmaking?: It seems as though Im blocked from matchmaking on every single xbox game. The interesting part is that my other xbox live account can find games perfectly but my Main account cannot. I checked...
  6. XBOX Live Rep preventing matchmaking...complete BS

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Rep preventing matchmaking...complete BS: Microsoft, For over 10 years I have paid for your expensive consoles, xbox live service, and video games. Now you come out with some bull *** reputation crap that prevents me from matchmaking in...
  7. Matchmaking service alert no chance to get in xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Matchmaking service alert no chance to get in xbox live: Hi. I have gone trough a lot of forums tried everything i could but it keeps freezing my xbox because it tries to connect to xbox live. My kids cant play any games online and cant download gold...
  8. *XBOX LIVE MATCHMAKING SERVICE ALERT*

in XBoX on Consoles
    *XBOX LIVE MATCHMAKING SERVICE ALERT*: I was just playing today and then I got kicked off xbox live and when I tried to play Black Ops 2 Xbox Live it makes me do a connection test so I did and it says matchmaking service alert! PLEASE...
  9. Matchmaking service alert when I test connection, but I can connect to XBOX live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Matchmaking service alert when I test connection, but I can connect to XBOX live: Hey guys, I am able to connect to XBOX Live on my 360, but I'm unplayable conditions for NBA 2k14. I get the reconnecting error every 10 seconds or so in a game, which is just enough to keep me...
  10. xbox live problems + matchmaking service alert.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live problems + matchmaking service alert.: 1 Day ago I could sign in fine play games fine. Since today I try to sign in, It pops up a error message 8007274C (I have checked the solution, didnt work), so I would back out of that message and...