Xbox live membership card destroyed

Discus and support Xbox live membership card destroyed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a xbox gold card for three months but I rubbed the back of with barely any force and now i can't see what the code is because it got rubbed off... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by matthewbriggs1, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Xbox live membership card destroyed

I have a xbox gold card for three months but I rubbed the back of with barely any force and now i can't see what the code is because it got rubbed off along with the grey stuff. Is there any way of still redeeming it, like bar code or anything?

:)

matthewbriggs1, Jan 21, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Matthew,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with your prepaid code. I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support to get further assistance with this issue. Unfortunately we do not have the proper tools to handle this through the Forums. Just go ahead and follow the
    link and Request a callback or Request to chat with an agent.

I hope this helps.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

About all you can do is return it to the retailer with your receipt and see if they can replace it (and void the old card).
  4. oOII Coxy IIOo Win User

Oops its appears you have found a glitch in the system.

This is the same dilema I have but mine is a little more complicated,

Basically the card that was paying the xbox live on my account was blocked and destroyed as somebody tried to hack into the account a couple of months ago

However at the same time xbox has confirmed that my membership has been renewed off this card and because of this I cannot remove this payment option or switch my membership over to another card,

I was wondering if I would be able to change the payment option over the phone without the details of this card because obviously i have had to destroy the card and none of the vital details are contained on bank statements,

cheers
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

How does not having xbox live affect Achievements?

[quote user="ermac29"]

... and just add a Live card to it

[/quote]

Do you mean an Xbox LIVE Gold membership card? If so, this is not required. An Xbox LIVE Free membership will keep all Achievements earned, a "premium" membership is not required with this.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox balance

Sorry but Xbox currency cannot be used to purchase a Live membership. You can only use a credit card, paypal or purchase a prepaid membership card to do this.
Thema:

1. Xbox live membership card destroyed - Similar Threads - live membership card

2. Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership: Today I paid for a xbox live gold membership via credit card, and the money was charged to the credit card but I havent received the membership yet. The order status says pending but the credit...
  3. Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card?: Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card? 6620f0b1-8bf4-4485-b715-ccef9cbb61fd
  4. Xbox Live Membership cards and Walmart...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Membership cards and Walmart...: I'm not sure this is the right forum to post it in, but please, for your own sanity, do NOT purchase any membership cards from Walmart. Go to a GameStop or possibly ANYWHERE ELSE other than...
  5. Can not use XBox Live Prepaid card to remew my membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not use XBox Live Prepaid card to remew my membership: Can not use XBox Live Gold Prepaid card to renew my membership. Keep getting an error code to report but they don't recognize their own code. d1eac7e4-9935-47e7-be27-4888a0166c6f
  6. Xbox Live Gold Membership Cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership Cards: So I've purchased 3 Xbox Live Gold cards. Let me repeat that... 3!!! Each of these cards has told me that the code is not active and that I need to contact the merchant. I've done this twice now....
  7. Renewed XBOX live GOLD membership through a PREPAID card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renewed XBOX live GOLD membership through a PREPAID card: I renewed XBOX live GOLD membership for my son through a 12 Months GOLD membership PREPAID card, I got a confirmation email after using the PREPAID MICROSOFT card and also I can see the new expiry...
  8. Xbox live gold prepaid membership card redeem code error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold prepaid membership card redeem code error: Hi I have purchased online prepaid Xbox live gold membership card... When I try to redeem the code it gives error message something went wrong please try again later and error code xbos1005... I...
  9. error for using xbox live membership 12 month renewal card

in XBoX on Consoles
    error for using xbox live membership 12 month renewal card: XBOS-3013 4c0703a0-c8c3-4e45-956c-ccc068456316 2017/06/19 - 21:30:51 UTC I've tried my code a couple of times over the last two hours? Is everyone having this issue cause I see a lot of people...
  10. I am trying to redeem a 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership card, and its not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to redeem a 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership card, and its not working.: When I type the code in it gives me this error code... [img] c1d465b7-4efe-4bb0-8dd5-f1d99e5044d7