Xbox Live Membership Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live Membership Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just redeemed a 12 month subscription to xbox live which means it ahould be expiring in December of next year. Instead it shows it expiring in April... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThinWhiteDuke000, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Membership Issue

I just redeemed a 12 month subscription to xbox live which means it ahould be expiring in December of next year. Instead it shows it expiring in April of next year.

Am I missing something?

:)

ThinWhiteDuke000, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Do you have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription? If you had a prepaid gold or game pass code on top of that subscription, the code will extend your subscription, but at a conervsion rate. A 12 month gold card would have been added as 4 months of Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live membership issue

You would need to contact support to speak to billing so they can help you sort it out. Since they can't charge you, your account will be suspended until you pay off the balance you owe. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Kev7420 Win User

I highly suggest you contact https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  5. ThinWhiteDuke000 Win User

Ah... not exactly what I wanted to have happen but thanks for the quick answer!
  6. dadivell Win User

Error code 83118853 - Multi User Issue

i have the same issue with an annual xbox live gold membership here in the UK
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Membership Issue - Similar Threads - Live Membership Issue

2. Live gold membership issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live gold membership issues: Hi all, My membership shows that it will renew december 25th but i cant play madden online, any destiny 2 online content. I dont see any issuea but could use some help please. Thanks,...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Membership "Cross Gen." Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Membership "Cross Gen." Issues: My Xbox One say's I'm a gold subscriber, but my 360 and Xbox.com says I'm a free member? Also, my tenure has reset??? What should I do? I just got it today. dc5d81e5-79a5-4de8-a05b-288c18f6c86e
  4. Xbox Live Membership Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Membership Issue: Good afternoon am having a problem with my account it says i dont have membership i turn off my xbox and the problem still there i hope this can be resolve soon I have 1 year new membership...
  5. Issue with xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with xbox live gold membership: I purchased the $1 Xbox Live Gold black friday deal and i tried playing a game and tried joining party but it just took me to a page to buy an xbox live gold membership. So i kept trying to play a...
  6. Xbox live Gold Membership Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold Membership Issue: So when i logged in today it said i didn't have any gold membership, so i went out and brought a new 3 months worth but it still says i need to buy Xbox live gold to have multiplayer Privileges....
  7. XBOX Live Gold Membership Fast Card Redemption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold Membership Fast Card Redemption Issue: My son got a 3 month Xbox Live Gold Fast Card with the scratch off for the 25 character code. This is the first time we are trying to connect to XBox Live. In his tween haste he peeled off the...
  8. Xbox live gold membership issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership issue: Hello, I bought 2 hours ago a free Xbox live gold 1 month subscription but although it says in my profile that it is active until 12 January 2016 every time i try to access the games or deals for...
  9. Xbox live Gold Membership issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold Membership issues: My xbox live gold subscription has been revoke after migration from Singapore to Malaysia region. How to solve this problem? I no longer be able to enjoy gold membership privilege, please help...
  10. Prepaid card XBOX 360 Live Gold Membership issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prepaid card XBOX 360 Live Gold Membership issue: Hello, I have recently used a new prepaid 12m gold subscription on a new account and, while I can go online in games and apps without issues, I cannot get any of the free games and the...