Xbox Live Membership

Discus and support Xbox Live Membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I get a 12 month Gold Subscription from the marketplace 4dbc49ff-85f6-483b-9a5d-406ba215135b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ramb0Spar7an117, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Membership

How can I get a 12 month Gold Subscription from the marketplace

:)

Ramb0Spar7an117, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why am I not receiving my points?

His information is correct. It's per the terms and conditions of the offer -
    rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

Renew 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership: Available only to participants who are Xbox Live Gold members renewing their Xbox Live Gold membership as of the Program start date. Participants must be Xbox Live Gold members
    at the time of renewal. Xbox Live Free members and Xbox Live Trial Gold members purchasing a membership are not eligible. Each 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership purchased during the Program Period will earn three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits, up to a
    maximum of three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits during a twelve (12) month period. To renew your Xbox Live Gold membership,either redeem a Prepaid Live Gold membership, purchase a membership from your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console’s Dashboard,
    or visithttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/JoinLive/Membership during the Program Period.
    Users of Prepaid Live Gold memberships will be credited upon actual renewal date, defined as the time the previous membership would have expired.
  3. Juxtapose13 Win User

How does not having xbox live affect Achievements?

[quote user="ermac29"]

... and just add a Live card to it

[/quote]

Do you mean an Xbox LIVE Gold membership card? If so, this is not required. An Xbox LIVE Free membership will keep all Achievements earned, a "premium" membership is not required with this.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

gold live

To play online multiplayer games you always need a paid membership in xbox live. For more info:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-membership
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

XBOX Rewards program

Hey mate, I found this on the FAQ:

I renewed my Xbox Live Gold membership and I didn't get my Rewards Credits. Why?

Credits for renewing your Xbox Live Gold membership will appear on your MyRewards page within 2 days of your current Xbox Live Gold membership ending and the new one beginning. In addition, if you allow your Xbox Live Gold membership to expire before you
    renew your Xbox Live Gold membership, you will be ineligible for this offer.

From here: http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

abonnement Live Gold [Mod Translation-Live Gold subscription]

To share xbox live membership you should set the account that has the membership as xbox home
Thema:

Xbox Live Membership

1. Xbox Live Membership - Similar Threads - Live Membership

2. The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...: I need to know why this is because i pay good money every month to get 2-3 optional free games. 0d18b438-be18-4c41-9046-50c6f183e46a
  3. XBOX Live membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live membership: Trying to redeem a live code but getting this message....Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later....
  4. Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership: Good day all, does any one have a problem when purchasing xbox 360 gold membership ? for almost 3 days I tried to purchase gold membership either from the console or the site but it is refused...
  5. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  6. Live membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live membership: Hi guys. Right after much reading and not finding exactly what i want thought i would make a post. I have 2 xboxs at home 1 being mine and the other being the sons. Im currently paying for 2...
  7. Xbox Live gold membership.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gold membership.: I renewed my xbox live gold membership on june 16 and my son accidentally cancelled it tody...is there a way to get the remainder of my months subscription back? 6d4e6dd4-27f3-4dd9-81cc-b14d0c48f6f2
  8. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  9. I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.: I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal: My friend recently showed me that portal is free with gold (i have xbox live gold). I tried to install Portal on my xbox and it is saying i need the gold membership even though i already HAVE it....