Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price

Discus and support Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I received a message via xbox live on the xbox one today. It advised that the price is increasing to £49.99. I paid for 12 months in April 2019... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ozzieplayz2018, May 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price

Hi

I received a message via xbox live on the xbox one today.

It advised that the price is increasing to £49.99. I paid for 12 months in April 2019 and my renewal is not due until May 2020.

The message says all current subscriptions will be kept for 90 days and users will be charged on August 7th 2019. Does this mean that I will be charged again? Or does it just mean that my price will increase from my renewal date?

The message really isn't clear, but surely they can't charge me again only 3 months after I paid for a years subscription?

Thanks to anyone that can help

:)

Ozzieplayz2018, May 12, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day

I buy pre paid membership and won't change that!

Until I get an official notification of changes to my membership, and that I have to change my method of payment, I will take these and any other statements concerning my subscriptions with grain of salt.!!!

I'm sure that there will be plenty of XBL users that DON'T put their payment method ONLINE... Unless the encryption is strengthened to my satisfaction I will never put any account details ONLINE.

Call me old school if you like! I prefer to pay, with real money that I have, instead of incurring debts on the never never!

And YES, I am old school!

I believe that if you don't have the money to pay for something you desire, save up and pay for it when you do, in full!
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

You will just see an increase in the monthly rate after that date. If you have paid in advance for 6 months, a year, act you won't see an increase until that runs out.
  4. SimplyThom Win User

Its worth also considering buying subscriptions for the next couple of years at the current price as they stack.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

This is correct, I had to query this also
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

You can suggest this over at xbox.uservoice.com as it is currently not a promotion.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price - Similar Threads - Live Message Increase

2. Xbox Live Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Message: xbox live sent me a Message with a code to retrieve it, but when I go to rescue, the following message "Contact the person who provided this code to you, we can not rescue it." What do I do to be...
  3. No aparecen los mensajes de xbox live en app de windows [Xbox Live messages are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No aparecen los mensajes de xbox live en app de windows [Xbox Live messages are not...: Hola a tod@s, ya hace mucho tiempo que no me aparecen los mensajes en la app de windows 10 de xbox, siempre me sale el mensaje "No se han podido recuperar tus mensajes, intentalo mas tarde" Ya...
  4. Xbox live messaging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live messaging: For some reason i cant see any of the clips my friend send my via Xbox live. Everytime he send me something is says sorry we cant show the attachment try again later. What can we do to fix this?...
  5. Xbox live error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live error message: im just trying to buy some gold to play online and you all are not allowing me to so fix the issue b3ae124d-b5ef-4df9-b02f-c533a6e253c3
  6. received spam messages on my Xbox for live show webcam sites

in XBoX on Consoles
    received spam messages on my Xbox for live show webcam sites: Today I have received spam messages thing to get me to visit a webcam site. Something needs to be done about this. I'm assuming all a large part of the Xbox community are people under the age of...
  7. Xbox Live Messages on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Messages on Xbox: I deleted all my messages and I used to have redeemed codes with Xbox live messages on my Xbox is it possible to find them without my Xbox? Like for example, Xbox live messages gifted me a game...
  8. Xbox live service error message but status says it’s fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live service error message but status says it’s fine?: Since the xbox updated yesterday every time I go to watch Netflix or Hulu it says “sorry looks like our service isn’t working right. To check xbox live status go to .....” then I go to the website...
  9. I can not message on xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not message on xbox live: It dose not let Me message any one On xbox live 63bb55f2-220d-46ae-97b1-66c9beb7cab3
  10. Is there an increase in phishing messages on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there an increase in phishing messages on Xbox Live: Basically, I encountered an Xbox Live message from an account that had all their information set to private and a silver account which sent me a phishing message saying "their Xbox broken down and...