Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price

Discus and support Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I received a message via xbox live on the xbox one today. It advised that the price is increasing to £49.99. I paid for 12 months in April 2019... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ozzieplayz2018, May 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price

Hi

I received a message via xbox live on the xbox one today.

It advised that the price is increasing to £49.99. I paid for 12 months in April 2019 and my renewal is not due until May 2020.

The message says all current subscriptions will be kept for 90 days and users will be charged on August 7th 2019. Does this mean that I will be charged again? Or does it just mean that my price will increase from my renewal date?

The message really isn't clear, but surely they can't charge me again only 3 months after I paid for a years subscription?

Thanks to anyone that can help

:)

Ozzieplayz2018, May 12, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day

I buy pre paid membership and won't change that!

Until I get an official notification of changes to my membership, and that I have to change my method of payment, I will take these and any other statements concerning my subscriptions with grain of salt.!!!

I'm sure that there will be plenty of XBL users that DON'T put their payment method ONLINE... Unless the encryption is strengthened to my satisfaction I will never put any account details ONLINE.

Call me old school if you like! I prefer to pay, with real money that I have, instead of incurring debts on the never never!

And YES, I am old school!

I believe that if you don't have the money to pay for something you desire, save up and pay for it when you do, in full!
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

You will just see an increase in the monthly rate after that date. If you have paid in advance for 6 months, a year, act you won't see an increase until that runs out.
  4. SimplyThom Win User

Its worth also considering buying subscriptions for the next couple of years at the current price as they stack.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

This is correct, I had to query this also
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

You can suggest this over at xbox.uservoice.com as it is currently not a promotion.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price - Similar Threads - Live Message Increase

2. Xbox app messages | Live update not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app messages | Live update not available: [img] For a couple weeks now I have been running into my messages not loading. Previously I did not have this issue. I have tried looking up this issue and have ran across multiple questions...
  3. Xbox live messages dissapearing??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live messages dissapearing??: I was just playing a game of Madden 20 online and after a good game the guy messages me. I see the notification pop up but when i open up the message there isnt any chat history? it acts like he...
  4. Xbox message from xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox message from xbox live: it says I have received a new Xbox message from Xbox live but I tried to check it and nothing new showed up and I have the notification telling me there is a new message...
  5. Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

in XboX Insiders
    Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.: I came across a short video on Twitter last night that shows a friends messages on Xbox Live. In the video, there is one that's hidden. I took a screenshot of it: http://imgur.com/TCqAO8p I'd...
  7. Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DareDiablo [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox live messages codes are delete

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live messages codes are delete: All my code and messages from xbox live have disappeared Can some help me plz? 2d594215-0f55-480d-b9e8-de35eb5bb244
  9. Got a message off of Xbox live with a code for the Mortal Kombat 1995 movie?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a message off of Xbox live with a code for the Mortal Kombat 1995 movie?: , But it doesn't work. it just takes me off the redeem a code page? c9ecdda5-9723-4bf3-b83b-52558ca6d170
  10. Is there an increase in phishing messages on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there an increase in phishing messages on Xbox Live: Basically, I encountered an Xbox Live message from an account that had all their information set to private and a silver account which sent me a phishing message saying "their Xbox broken down and...