Xbox live message that won't go away

Discus and support Xbox live message that won't go away in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just upgraded to xbox one x and it shows I have a message from xbox live. When I goto the message it says there isn't one. When I log onto xbox on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zanefisher, Nov 26, 2019.

1. zanefisher
    zanefisher Guest

I just upgraded to xbox one x and it shows I have a message from xbox live. When I goto the message it says there isn't one.

When I log onto xbox on my mac/pc/phone (tried them all with different browsers) it shows I have a message from xbox live from months ago, but won't allow me to delete it.

I've done a soft reset, full shut down, removed my account and readded it and this message notification just won't go away. It's driving me insane.

I have tried searching previous posts with no luck, does anyone have any suggestions before I lose my mind? ��

Cheers

:)

zanefisher, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox live message that won't go away - Similar Threads - live message won't

2. Messages from Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messages from Xbox Live: My friends were receiving a message from Xbox Live talking about a Gears of War promotion for Sea of Thieves. I looked around and couldn't find a solution to it besides maybe calling Xbox support....
  3. Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message: Hi if anyone can help me for the past 2 or 3 weeks my xbox live will disconnect from time to time on my xbox one, I checked my network settings and it gives me a moderate NAT type With a "UPnP...
  4. Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a...: I got a threaten message from someone about hacked me. I report it multi time because i paniac. I block it and try to forget about. I don't want to be hack. I got hack by someone online two times...
  5. My Xbox Live messages won't load. Support has not been able to help. Hope the community can ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Live messages won't load. Support has not been able to help. Hope the community can ...: Hi Everyone - I'm an active user of Xbox Messaging. I have a 360 and a One. I have both Smart Glass apps on my phone (360 & One) My problem is my Xbox One app has stopped loading messages....
  6. Xbox won't connect to Xbox Live on start up, getting teredo message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Live on start up, getting teredo message: So this morning I came to turn on the One X (love it btw) and I see that it didn't automatically connect as usual, so I ran a test. I got something that says "xbox.com/xboxone/teredo" try going to...
  7. Xbox Live Messages won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Messages won't work: my Xbox live messages won't' work at all and I've been having this problem for 2 weeks now. I've done everything it's told me whenever it gives me a website to go to (Why Can’t I Send Messages...
  8. It won't let me send messages on Xbox live but I can do everything else

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't let me send messages on Xbox live but I can do everything else: I have talked to tech support and they told me to come here, can not send messages on my Xbox live account but I can do everything else c6bdec8b-3d5b-47a5-8772-9bc3889a00b1
  9. Xbox live won't allow me to message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won't allow me to message: Whenever I try to message my friends, it says that messaging won't work. However, I've checked my enforcement record and I'm told that it's perfect and I have a good reputation....
  10. Xbox Live profile won't download to 360, Error message 8015000A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live profile won't download to 360, Error message 8015000A: Hello All, I purchased an Xbox One and created an Xbox Live account in December. I have had a 360 for several years, but never played online. I tried to download my profile to the 360 and keep...