XBOX Live Messaging Error

Discus and support XBOX Live Messaging Error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I try to message someone on XBOX messages, I can't send any. I'm using my account through Chrome and messaging someone on the XBOX device.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TippyButton4649, Nov 15, 2019.

1. XBOX Live Messaging Error

Whenever I try to message someone on XBOX messages, I can't send any. I'm using my account through Chrome and messaging someone on the XBOX device. This has worked and I was able to send and receive messages until about an hour ago. I never use my personal
    account to game or anything, just message my boyfriend- so I 1000000% should not be banned or whatever.

:)

TippyButton4649, Nov 15, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

no connection

Hello,

Have you an error?

I get an error message when I test my Xbox LIVE connection

If you get an error message when you run the Test Xbox LIVE Connection tool, look for your error message here to find solutions to your connection issue.

I get an error message when I test my Xbox LIVE connection
  3. Aussie Michael Win User

error code 800700E8

Error code and message

Error code 800700E8 contains the following message:

Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later.

Status code: 800700E8

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means that Xbox Live has encountered an error. This error is only temporary and may not pertain to your payment or account information.

Solutions

Wait for a little while, and then try downloading the content again.

Go to the Xbox Live Service status page to see if there any outages.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

I paid for my Xbox live and it doesn't seem to be working at all

Hey there madmax359.

What's going on with Xbox Live for you? Is there a particular error message and if so what is the error?
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Can't send messages, am I comm banned ?

Are you getting a specific error message and error code? Having those will help us begin assisting. In the meantime, please try the steps on our

Can't send Xbox Live messages page
    and let us know if that does the trick.
  6. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Can't stay connected to xbox live.

G'day cjsadie5!

Are you seeing any error messages whenever you get disconnected from Xbox LIVE?

If yes, please post the error message(s) here.
Thema:

XBOX Live Messaging Error

1. XBOX Live Messaging Error - Similar Threads - Live Messaging Error

2. Xbox live error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live error message: im just trying to buy some gold to play online and you all are not allowing me to so fix the issue b3ae124d-b5ef-4df9-b02f-c533a6e253c3
  3. Xbox live service error message but status says it’s fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live service error message but status says it’s fine?: Since the xbox updated yesterday every time I go to watch Netflix or Hulu it says “sorry looks like our service isn’t working right. To check xbox live status go to .....” then I go to the website...
  4. "Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards...: When I load an xbox 360 game on the xbox one, I get the notification "Disconnected from Xbox live" from a 360 notification. If I hit yes to check network connection, it brings me to the xbox one...
  5. error message telling me Xbox Live isn't working right. HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message telling me Xbox Live isn't working right. HELP!!!: after downloading reddead redemption last month I get constant error messages. Currently my screen tells me Xbox Live is not working right and to contact support. When I attempt to close this...
  6. Used a xbox live gold subscripiton card and got a error message right after using

in XBoX on Consoles
    Used a xbox live gold subscripiton card and got a error message right after using: after using my xbox live gold card I got an error massage right after clicking confirm and now it is saying ive got no gold is their any way to get my gold to work after this because I just spent...
  7. Tried to purchase XBOX LIve Gold 1 year subscription but got error message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried to purchase XBOX LIve Gold 1 year subscription but got error message: Received this error message when trying to buy a gift XBOX live Gold for my grandson. What is the issue? Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox Live, error message: "Sign in: 0x87DD0006"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live, error message: "Sign in: 0x87DD0006": I have been trying to log into Xbox Live for the past hour or so, keep getting the same message: "We can't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to...
  9. Cant sign into xbox live error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign into xbox live error message: cannot play any games will not sign into live tried holding button 10 secs restart.... also removed account put back on ... made anotger account still no joy ??? Please help Thanks...
  10. Error message when downloading the game Medal of Honor: Aiborne with my xbox live gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message when downloading the game Medal of Honor: Aiborne with my xbox live gold ...: Hi, I had error messages when trying to download Medal of Honor : Aiborne (xbox 360 version) game during the october gold games (all the month). I have the Xbox live Gold subscription and no...