Xbox live, Microsoft store, Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Xbox live, Microsoft store, Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i had buyed a new pc and know i have trubels with xbox live and microsoft store also with game, log'ing in to my accaunt after clousing xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FantomPDF, Apr 22, 2021.

1. FantomPDF
    FantomPDF Guest

Hi, i had buyed a new pc and know i have trubels with xbox live and microsoft store also with game, log'ing in to my accaunt after clousing xbox live when the program is turned on, everything works as soon as I close it throws it out of the account, the game with the cloud is also not synchronized, after a while it throws it out from the microsoft store, after a while the game is running, the process closes, this problem has been eaten on the new computer.

:)

FantomPDF, Apr 22, 2021
  2. LumberingLotus3 Win User

Forza horizon Pc

no, but in the microsoft store there is the forza horizon 4 compatible with pc so you can download
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Jogos [Games]

Hey Luizinho,

Forza Horizon 4 is part of the Xbox Play Anywhere list as referenced in
    MajorNelson.com
    as well as under the capabilities of the game in our
    Microsoft Store.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Microsoft store ürün almadan para kesmesi[Microsoft store money withdrawal without product]

Hi
    FurkanYıldız58

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with purchasing Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store. Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to purchase it? You may want to try purchasing the game on the online store:

Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

Please keep us updated.
  5. Nikeo Win User

Не работает геймпад xbox 360 в играх из microsoft [Translation - Xbox 360 Controller does not work in games from Microsoft]

Forza Horizon 4 точно поддерживает геймпад xbox360, так написано в описании игры. Драйвера ресивера, геймпада, nvidia, microsoft store обновил.

---------

[Mod Translation - Forza Horizon 4 exactly supports the XBOX360 controller, so it is written in the description of the game. The driver of the receiver, Controller, NVIDIA, Microsoft Store has been updated. ]
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Dropping FPS in Forza Horizon 4

Hi justin007rules,

Thanks for your post! I see you've mentioned the load taken on your processor from the game, to make sure that your hardware specifications meet standard for Forza Horizon 4, check out the game on the store under the System Requirements tab:

Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox live, Microsoft store, Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - live Microsoft store

2. I can't switch my account in xbox, xbox live, xbox console companion and microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't switch my account in xbox, xbox live, xbox console companion and microsoft store: I have 2 microsoft accounts, and i use 1 for microsoft store and another for xbox and xbox live, but the microsoft store account is logged in the xbox app and i can't switch because when i logout...
  3. Microsoft Store is stuck on US but I live in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is stuck on US but I live in the UK: This means I can not purchase any apps as my address details are 'invalid'. How do I get the store to recognise I am in the UK? My details are correct in my microsoft account....
  4. Signing in to Microsoft store or Xbox Live on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in to Microsoft store or Xbox Live on windows: Keeps on saying "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated" I have tried adding an @outlook.com alias and adjusting my...
  5. Microsoft, bring back Xbox Live Gold in your store for Russians and everyone else!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, bring back Xbox Live Gold in your store for Russians and everyone else!: I want to write to Microsoft about awful idea to get away Xbox Live Gold from Russians and people from other countries. Microsoft, what did you think, when you managers was looking to new...
  6. Microsoft Store Üzerinden İninal Kart İle Live Golf Alamıyorum[Translation-I can't get Live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Üzerinden İninal Kart İle Live Golf Alamıyorum[Translation-I can't get Live...: İninal cüzdan uygulamasında para kesilmiş gözüküyor fakat üyeliğim gelmedi [Translation-In the Ininal wallet application, the money appears to be cut, but my membership]...
  7. Cant access Xbox live gold section of the microsoft store on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access Xbox live gold section of the microsoft store on xbox one: I have been trying to access the Xbox live gold titles for the month of November 2018, however every time I enter the store, I get this error message: Code: 0x80131505 image attached is...
  8. Microsoft Store, Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store, Xbox Live Gold: Проблема следующая > Я подключил QIWI к Microsoft Store, что бы получить бесплатный пробный период (14 дней) Xbox Live Gold. Списались деньги с карты, но "Запросы обрабатываются". Деньги списали...
  9. I can not buy xbox live card promotions from microsoft store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can not buy xbox live card promotions from microsoft store: because I can not access xbox live promotions anymore! such as 3-month live for the price of 1? e97cd41b-0393-4b80-bea3-adb8db5f86b0
  10. Downloads and installations from microsoft store for Games on XBOX LIVE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads and installations from microsoft store for Games on XBOX LIVE: Used to play Microsoft Bingo and Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my PC. Started having issues with them and uninstalled them thinking they had to be updated. Went to Microsoft Store and tried to...