Xbox live monthly games

Discus and support Xbox live monthly games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox live won't let me download the free monthly games bc it says "this offer is not valid in your region" but all of my settings are set for United... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshleySkipper, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Xbox live monthly games

Xbox live won't let me download the free monthly games bc it says "this offer is not valid in your region" but all of my settings are set for United States. Why is this happening?

:)

AshleySkipper, Sep 4, 2019
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Xbox Live

Yep. That is precisely what xbox live gets you. Also free games monthly.
  3. AshleySkipper Win User

Xbox live monthly games

I have checked my payment information and it is correct.
  4. Pinke Bulette Win User

Xbox live monthly games

Hi, im from germany... and the game Earth Defense Force 2025 doesn't even show up on the GwG site ( only Hitman and Forza 6) .

When i search in the store EFD 2025 doesn't show up either (only 2017 and IA)

When i switch my location to USA the game shows up at the GwG Site, i can download it, but can't start it. (Says it doesn't belong to me)

According to some Reddit comments this is a common issue for the german region.

Is there a solution in sight?
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Xbox live monthly games

I suppose this is Backward Compatible game? 360 Market is a little bit more strict that one on Xbox one. Even if you getting a free game, you are "buying it" with credit card or pay pal conected to credit card. Point is that credit card must be from your
    region and information from your account must be correct. Doesn't meter you trying to redeem it from your Xbox or from the web.
  6. AshleySkipper Win User

Xbox live monthly games

Not all games are available in all regions that is the reason it is happening. There is of course different games for different regions when this happens. But please make sure you account and your xbox are set in the correct region that you are
    in.
    How can I tell what region a game is available for?
Thema:

Xbox live monthly games

1. Xbox live monthly games - Similar Threads - live monthly games

2. Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...: is there a way to cancel my sons ultimate game pass without losing the 10months he has left on his xbox live doesnt seem right or fair and you cant get hold of anyone to speak to at microsoft...
  3. Upgrading to game pass ultimate with less than a month of live remaining

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading to game pass ultimate with less than a month of live remaining: I’m trying to get game pass ultimate now so its on a date that works for me but it wants to upgrade my remaining xbox live and i can’t cancel that it just says contact support, if i upgrade to...
  4. Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.: Need to know if I can even fix this issue. I don't utilize Game Pass Ultimate and never tried with with the three month trial. I should have just let it expire before inputting the 12 month code...
  5. Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]: Bonjour, J'essaie d'installer le jeu Styx : Shards of Darkness sur ma Xbox One. Grâce l'abonnement Xbox Live Gold, le jeu est gratuit sur le Microsoft Store. Mais lorsque j'essaie de télécharger...
  6. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c
  7. Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?: Hi all-- I am thinking about joining XBox Game Pass Ultimate to take advantage of the $2 for 2 months trial. I already have an XBox Live Gold account (playing on XBox One console) and that doesn't...
  8. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  9. 12 months live and game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 months live and game pass ultimate: Hi quick one:) With no membership of any kind if i buy 12 months live then 1 month game pass ultinate will that give me 12 months game pass ultimate? dd051e6a-1713-4fc2-befe-8a45174e765c
  10. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...