Xbox live monthly games

Discus and support Xbox live monthly games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox live won't let me download the free monthly games bc it says "this offer is not valid in your region" but all of my settings are set for United... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshleySkipper, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Xbox live monthly games

Xbox live won't let me download the free monthly games bc it says "this offer is not valid in your region" but all of my settings are set for United States. Why is this happening?

:)

AshleySkipper, Sep 4, 2019
  2. AshleySkipper Win User

Xbox live monthly games

I have checked my payment information and it is correct.
  3. Pinke Bulette Win User

Xbox live monthly games

Hi, im from germany... and the game Earth Defense Force 2025 doesn't even show up on the GwG site ( only Hitman and Forza 6) .

When i search in the store EFD 2025 doesn't show up either (only 2017 and IA)

When i switch my location to USA the game shows up at the GwG Site, i can download it, but can't start it. (Says it doesn't belong to me)

According to some Reddit comments this is a common issue for the german region.

Is there a solution in sight?
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Xbox live monthly games

I suppose this is Backward Compatible game? 360 Market is a little bit more strict that one on Xbox one. Even if you getting a free game, you are "buying it" with credit card or pay pal conected to credit card. Point is that credit card must be from your
    region and information from your account must be correct. Doesn't meter you trying to redeem it from your Xbox or from the web.
  5. AshleySkipper Win User

Xbox live monthly games

Not all games are available in all regions that is the reason it is happening. There is of course different games for different regions when this happens. But please make sure you account and your xbox are set in the correct region that you are
    in.
    How can I tell what region a game is available for?
  6. AshleySkipper Win User

Xbox live monthly games

I have checked my region settings and they are set tup United States and I reset console.
Thema:

Xbox live monthly games

1. Xbox live monthly games - Similar Threads - live monthly games

2. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  3. 12 months live and game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 months live and game pass ultimate: Hi quick one:) With no membership of any kind if i buy 12 months live then 1 month game pass ultinate will that give me 12 months game pass ultimate? dd051e6a-1713-4fc2-befe-8a45174e765c
  4. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  5. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  6. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  7. Jogos fracos todo mês na Live "Gold"! [Translate] Weak games every month on Live "Gold "!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogos fracos todo mês na Live "Gold"! [Translate] Weak games every month on Live "Gold "!: Até quando teremos jogos fracos e antigos na Live "Gold"? Antes eram jogos pelo menos descentes e medianos, mas uns meses pra cá é só jogos fracos e sem graça. Pois para nos "divertimos" no Xbox,...
  8. How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?: Is there anyway to migrate old purchased Microsoft Software, and ea(eletronic arts)-games, live12months multiplay and upgrades, updates, once identity is re-established ? To a new account and...
  9. Can I return or exchange my accidental purchase of an xbox game pass for 1 month of xbox live

in XBoX Rewards
    Can I return or exchange my accidental purchase of an xbox game pass for 1 month of xbox live: Hello, I meant to purchase 1 month of xbox live today so that I could play on my 360 with my younger brother; unfortunately i didn't realize that I had redeemed a 1 month game pass instead of a...
  10. I can't play last month XBOX 360 games for a live gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play last month XBOX 360 games for a live gold.: I'm a XBOX ONE user. I installed XBOX 360 free games last & beginning of this month for a live gold. I have re-subscribed a live gold today. But, I can't find my last XBOX 360 games in my game...