Xbox Live multiplayer issues...STILL!

Discus and support Xbox Live multiplayer issues...STILL! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a 360 console. For the past week or two, I have had a horrible time being matched with other players on XBL while playing COD Ghosts in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Six Star Dragon, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Xbox Live multiplayer issues...STILL!

I have a 360 console. For the past week or two, I have had a horrible time being matched with other players on XBL while playing COD Ghosts in multiplayer. Furthermore, I get booted from matches ("Lost connection to host") almost every time now, at random
    times. This is all of the sudden, and I haven't changed anything on my end.

I'm starting to lose my patience, and have seen on many other boards that others are having the same sorts of issues with their 360s, yet those with Xbox One have no such problems.

When are you going to fix these problems, Microsoft?! Remind me again why I'm paying $60 a year to get booted halfway through matches?

:)

Six Star Dragon, Aug 6, 2014
  2. xbox live gold

Can you still connect to Xbox Live? Or are you having issues connecting to online multiplayer sessions?

MacDaddy Mewtwo, Aug 6, 2014
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Can't launch ANY games (0x87de2713)

Hi KOnaNNN,

Sorry you're having issues with multiplayer games. There is an issue with digital content, that now appears to be resolved for some people. If you are still having issues please watch the link below for updates on your digital purchases.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Hordie, Aug 6, 2014
  4. MacDaddy Mewtwo Win User

xbox live gold

Can you still connect to Xbox Live? Or are you having issues connecting to online multiplayer sessions?
  5. Hordie Win User

Can't launch ANY games (0x87de2713)

Hi KOnaNNN,

Sorry you're having issues with multiplayer games. There is an issue with digital content, that now appears to be resolved for some people. If you are still having issues please watch the link below for updates on your digital purchases.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  6. LtLogicon Win User

Playing fortnite without gold

XypherKid23,

You still need to pay for Playstation multiplayer. Xbox Live is a more robust, secure and stable multiplayer service.
  7. kingd1111 Win User

Xbox gets "can't find teredo ip address"

You told me there is an issue with connecting to Xbox Live Multiplayer can you explain it more? And if is a xbox live Multiplayer issue please did you can notify or tell the xbox stuff about it to fix it? Because
    it's realy suffering to stream with no audio
  8. Iu ShockWave uI Win User

Xbox One in Venezuela

What does it mean "Xbox Live on Xbox One will not be supported"

xbox live on the 360 is not supported on venezuela, but still im able to conect to live and use multiplayer

my question was if on xbox one, i will be able to conect and play multiplayer, i dont care of the xbox live features ( streaming, netflix, twitter, etc etc) im only asking about conectivity and multiplayer
Thema:

Xbox Live multiplayer issues...STILL!

1. Xbox Live multiplayer issues...STILL! - Similar Threads - Live multiplayer issues

2. Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...: Eu e meus amigos estávamos jogando aquele survival numa boa, mas, do nada, meus amigos não conseguem entrar no meu mundo e escreve "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" e também não consigo...
  3. Xbox live multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live multiplayer: I am currently having issues accessing multiplayer content on my account, from what i can tell by it my online game files cannot be downloaded from Rockstar games, i’ve attempted to play...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox Live Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox Live Issue: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox Live Issue try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: new ban method on xbox live issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: new ban method on xbox live issue: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: new ban method on xbox live issue I wonder how many people got the same issue that I have since the new update I ALWAYS GET BAN FORR NO REASON...
  6. Persistent Xbox Live Multiplayer/ Party Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persistent Xbox Live Multiplayer/ Party Connection Issue: Here's hoping someone has any clue what, specifically, this could be caused by. Sorry for the essay but I figure this is like going to the doctor; don't want to leave a single symptom out. For...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Online Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Online Multiplayer Issue: I have a xbox live gold sub. but cant play online multiplayer. My networks settings are right, said chat support. 53970691-0d8a-4bab-976d-58db9c98523a
  8. Xbox Live Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Multiplayer Issue: Hello All, I bought a new Linksys router and I can connect to Xbox live (using wireless) just fine. When I try to play multiplayer it doesn't allow me to enter into games. I tried my old...
  9. Issues with Xbox Live Parties and Multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Xbox Live Parties and Multiplayer: Hoping someone can assist me with this issue! These connection problems are becoming really frustrating. Let me give you guys a rundown of the situation. Me and my friend (let's refer to him as...
  10. XBOX LIVE ON XBOX ONE MULTIPLAYER ISSUE WITH COMCAST ROUTER

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE ON XBOX ONE MULTIPLAYER ISSUE WITH COMCAST ROUTER: I've tried everything to get multiplayer working. I put my XBOX ONE in the DMZ. I opened proper ports. I moved my router next to my XBOX so I could connect it to the ethernet port. I can connect...