Xbox live multiplayer

Discus and support Xbox live multiplayer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am currently having issues accessing multiplayer content on my account, from what i can tell by it my online game files cannot be downloaded from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lucifer_666, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Lucifer_666
    Lucifer_666 Guest

Xbox live multiplayer

I am currently having issues accessing multiplayer content on my account, from what i can tell by it my online game files cannot be downloaded from Rockstar games, i’ve attempted to play multiplayer on COD: Black Ops 4 but keep recieving the same message
    stating online servers could not be connected. It’s nothing to do with anything down my end so I believe the Microsoft servers have been damaged in some way.

:)

Lucifer_666, Sep 1, 2019
  2. NawazMohd Win User

Game accessibility issue after EA subscription ends in XBOX one S.

Thank you Reactor leak. Do you have any idea about difference between xbox live local multiplayer and xbox local multiplayer and xbox live local co-op. Does it require xbox live gold pass to play as local multiplayer (using 2 controllers)
  3. Paul Rimmo Win User

Add on's , map pack's, ect...

Most map packs bought on xbox live are for multiplayer on xbox live depending on the game. If it is a shooter is generally for use with xbox live multiplayer. Add on packages however say what the package contains in the discription. So it should notifiy
    you if is contains single player or multiplayable content. Hope this helps
  4. Iu ShockWave uI Win User

Xbox One in Venezuela

What does it mean "Xbox Live on Xbox One will not be supported"

xbox live on the 360 is not supported on venezuela, but still im able to conect to live and use multiplayer

my question was if on xbox one, i will be able to conect and play multiplayer, i dont care of the xbox live features ( streaming, netflix, twitter, etc etc) im only asking about conectivity and multiplayer
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Space Marines

Multiplayer is a great laugh.One of the better multiplayer experiences on xbox live but sadly overlooked.
  6. WPAK Win User

X-box 1S console with two controllers and X-box game pass

Hi there,

this can be different per game, since some games will allow local multiplayer while others don't offer any local multiplayer options.

For local multiplayer (so not via Xbox Live servers/sessions) Xbox Live Gold is not required.
Thema:

Xbox live multiplayer

1. Xbox live multiplayer - Similar Threads - live multiplayer

2. Desactivada la función multijugador Xbox live[Xbox live multiplayer feature disabled]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Desactivada la función multijugador Xbox live[Xbox live multiplayer feature disabled]: Me gustaria por que me habeis baneado el perfil un saludo [Translation - I would like that you have banned my profile Greetings] d5c85ae1-de5f-4b73-ba8d-840b7647406b
  3. Multijugador local de Xbox Live[Xbox Live local multiplayer]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multijugador local de Xbox Live[Xbox Live local multiplayer]: Buenas, tengo una duda, al momento de buscar juegos para xbox one, algunos vienen con el tag de "Multijugador local de Xbox Live (2)". Mi duda es, ¿necesito una cuenta de xbox live para jugar...
  4. Xbox live online multiplayer lagging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live online multiplayer lagging: Anyone know why online multiplayer lags with excellent wifi connection and open NAT? I tried refreshing network on the xbox and still lags Im thinking it has something to do with the xbox?...
  5. "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live...": Ive been trying to sort out my problem all day, I need to confirm a few things to get started. I have Xbox live. My Nat type is set to open. I am not apart of a family account. When going...
  6. Xbox Live and Multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live and Multiplayer games: Hi all, I purchased an xbox live subscription for my son and have amended all settings under my family to allow him to play online. He is trying to play Plants v zombies neighborville and when...
  7. Xbox Live Multiplayer on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Multiplayer on PC: Ok I've been having this problem off and on for over a year and a half. I don't play a lot of cross play games much because of this and don't even use the xbox voice chat app on PC because of this...
  8. Trying to Fix Xbox Live Multiplayer settings on Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Fix Xbox Live Multiplayer settings on Pc: Hi, Im trying to fix my settings on pc in Xbox Networking, the Nat type is " Teredo is unable to qualify" and Server connectity "Blocked". I tried messing around with settings in Cmd and...
  9. Xbox live multiplayer

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox live multiplayer: Xbox live multiplayer Are you talking about the original Call of Duty Blacks Op's? 09ba1baa-4576-4419-89ad-08bc005f1b5a
  10. How to get xbox Live gold (especially the multiplayer functions) to work on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get xbox Live gold (especially the multiplayer functions) to work on xbox 360: We just got a hand me down xbox 360 and want to be able to do xbox live with friends. We purchased the xbox live gold subscription but it is not working. Already did a hard reset. Help?...