Xbox live multuplayer working on all platforms but computer

Discus and support Xbox live multuplayer working on all platforms but computer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The problem I'm having here is that for some odd reason, my xbox live multiplayer works on all devices but my computer. When it comes to my computer, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GR27748, Jun 10, 2021.

1. GR27748
    GR27748 Guest

The problem I'm having here is that for some odd reason, my xbox live multiplayer works on all devices but my computer. When it comes to my computer, I can join other people's multiplayer games, but no one can join multiplayer games that I'm hosting. I've done every possible thing to fix it that I know of but it still isn't working. Is there something I'm missing here?

:)

GR27748, Jun 10, 2021
  2. GR27748 Win User

I have checked there, the only issue that could possibly be causing it from what I know is that my computer occasionally says that it can't find a teredo connection, but it resolves when I press the fix it button.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

4. ngocphi Win User

Purchasing free stuff

If this is the profile in questions you arent gold

If you are using a triial.codd these don't work those are for.temporary multuplayer access
  5. Darkwolfecze Win User

Don't you guys think that Xbox One requiring a paid subscription of Xbox Live Gold for playing Fortnite is senseless?

You can play on computer or mobile. It is cross-platform. IF you dont want to pay for Xbox live service.
  6. DESTROYER999998 Win User

Halo 2 and 3 on Xbox One

I would like them to add backwards compatablity and a remake of halo 2 with ALL of the multiplayer maps and the halo 2 multuplayer engine.
Thema:

1. Xbox live multuplayer working on all platforms but computer - Similar Threads - live multuplayer working

2. I can't log in in xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log in in xbox live: I can't login un xbox live , the error code is 0x87DD002C and i haven't found anything to fix it. I've tried uninstalling and installing again, my account works fine in the web browser....
  3. I have been charged twice for my XBox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged twice for my XBox Live Gold subscription: I have been charged twice for my XBox Live Gold subscription. Both charges came out in June but on different days. Both via Paypal. Only one of the payments is showing in my Microsoft order...
  4. Xbox Live Multiplayer Server Connectivity

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Multiplayer Server Connectivity: When I trying logging on to Astroneer that I have through Microsoft Store, I am unable to join friends. I looked up the problem and tried to troubleshoot (Troubleshooting site) I was unable to fix...
  5. Xbox Live Gold update won't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold update won't work: Dear fellow Xboxers... I'm trying to update my current Xbox live gold sub. into a ultimate one, but I always get the same error, "Change region on the Microsoft Store", I have done all I could...
  6. Error 0x80004005 can't sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80004005 can't sign into xbox live: I downloaded Yakuza Like A Dragon from the Xbox Game Pass and received this error code when it asks me to sign in. I can play any other game from the game pass beside this one. [img]...
  7. When playing xbox 360 games through my xbox one it doesn't recognise that I have xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing xbox 360 games through my xbox one it doesn't recognise that I have xbox live gold: Hello I've been trying to export my character from borderlands 1 (xbox 360) to borderlands goty edition (xbox one) when i open up borderlands 1 and press export character it tells me "This feature...
  8. linking xbox live to ea account for son.

in XBoX on Windows
    linking xbox live to ea account for son.: hi, i have made an account on ea for my son as he has the xbox game pass. trying to download a game on the pc it said to get the ea desktop app, so i did. Then when i press the install button on...
  9. Ultimate Game Pass with Live not recognized on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass with Live not recognized on my PC: I have the PC Xbox app. I'm able to use the game pass, download games, play games, etc. HOWEVER, I am unable to play any games that require xbox live. I have xbox live through the ultimate game...
  10. xbox live multiplayer blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live multiplayer blocked: My network is working, but the server connection is blocked. I have tried every solution which on the network, but I still cannot connect to the xbox live multiplayer game server successfully. The...