Xbox Live network not working in Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Live network not working in Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hiya. Ever since I've played Forza Horizon 4 on the PC I've had trouble with it staying online, unlike on my Xbox One X. It used to keep dropping out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Calv44, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Calv44
    Calv44 Guest

Hiya.

Ever since I've played Forza Horizon 4 on the PC I've had trouble with it staying online, unlike on my Xbox One X. It used to keep dropping out of sessions on my old PC and on my new PC it's the same. In fact nowadays it seldom even connects to a session.

I checked the Xbox Live part of my Windows 10 settings and realised that wasn't working properly. Sometimes the NAT type says open but sometimes it says Teredo is unable to qualify. Also every time it says connection to the Xbox Live network is blocked.

Added to that when I so much as check my Xbox Live settings my PC sometimes disconnects from the internet (using ethernet) and I have to do a restart to get it back.

Any help with this would be much appreciated because I'd love to play FH4 online on my new PC as it runs so smoothly in 4K on ultra now.

Thanks.

Darren

:)

Calv44, Oct 29, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox live[I can't sign in to Xbox live]

Hello JhorlyFlores,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your connection to Xbox Live on your Windows 10 PC. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

Xbox Live Connection - Windows 10

I hope this helps!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft Punch Cards.

If the punch card is for a game which is part of the Xbox Live network (Windows 10, Xbox, etc, etc), then you will be able to complete that punchcard on the PC if that game is on there.
  4. The Atlantic Win User

Error code 0x89234020

we both try to talk through the xbox app on windows 10. We arent connected to the same network. We live miles from each other.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

0x80190005 error code

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

PRobleme de connexion xbox live [Translation - Xbox Live connection Problem]

Thema:

1. Xbox Live network not working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Live network working

2. Series X|S keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live even though home network is still working...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X|S keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live even though home network is still working...: Not sure if this is where it goes but it's worth a shot considering I don't see any comments from anyone from Microsoft on the issue yet. The issue i'm having happens fairly often, its bad enough...
  3. Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...: I have been constantly trying for 6 hours to get my xbox 360 on live services and I have had no luck I've contacted the gamer support but they don't have enough resources available to help me in...
  4. X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network: Hello, we are making use of 1 x-box live subscription, which can be used on multiple consoles, making sure to have the "my home x-box" settings in good order. Unfortunately, since a few days...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: internet not working on xbox live but ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: internet not working on xbox live but ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: internet not working on xbox live but internet works Remove your profile from the console Using the steps here: http://xbx.lv/1kQseEQ and then >...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: my xbox live gold not working

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: my xbox live gold not working: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: my xbox live gold not working [img] 0c444a6f-193f-4ce6-801a-dc4990ad67b0
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox live not working at all

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox live not working at all: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox live not working at all I use a wired connection for Xbox one and have done for ages. Recently Xbox live doesn't even connect and in network...
  8. Can’t connect to Xbox Live with working network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox Live with working network: Hello, I’m not sure if anyone has a solution to this, but it’s really a frustrating problem. My dad renewed our Xbox live membership and I didn’t get around to getting on my Xbox One until a few...
  9. Connecting to Xbox Live not working and network is fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to Xbox Live not working and network is fine.: My network connection and multiplayer connection test read just fine. for whatever reason at the dashbord when i try to connect to xbox live. nothing happens. 6c44b7f2-dea0-43e8-839f-787f884e860b
  10. Xbox live connected and working, but network/internet test fails

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connected and working, but network/internet test fails: My son is litterally connected and playing on xbox 360 live (fifa 15) but when I do a connection test it fails at network/internet, I dont see how this is possible. Anyone have a suggestion? I...