Xbox Live Network

Discus and support Xbox Live Network in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm currently half way through a project of mine and I'm wanting to be able to connect Xbox Live accounts to my website alongside other... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GameCrossNetwork, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Xbox Live Network

Hi there, I'm currently half way through a project of mine and I'm wanting to be able to connect Xbox Live accounts to my website alongside other gaming platforms and I'm currently wondering if this is possible and if so how do I do it and who at Microsoft
    do I contact, if anyone out there can contact me and give me a hand that would be amazing, Thanks

:)

GameCrossNetwork, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Xbox Live Down?

Nintendos network pales in comparison to Xbox Live. You get what you pay for.

ImDarkwingDuck, Oct 16, 2018
  3. smertrius77
    smertrius77 Guest
    Xbox Live Down?

can they make xbox live website free, come on sony network is free, and nintendo network is free ive enough problems pay my internet provider for WiFi and now i ve pay you to microsoft for xbox live, im glad i dont have xbox 360 or xbox the one​

smertrius77, Oct 16, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Xbox Live Network

Hi there !

I would recommend reaching out to the PR department for partnerships.
    This page here has contact information. They would have the
    best information for you, and hopefully, at the very least, better information on who to reach out to.

Best of luck!

XBF Leslie D, Oct 16, 2018
  5. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Ackis, Nov 5, 2018
  6. DsD AdI0 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live all of the sudden

7. StefanNeubauer Win User
  8. TO0ms Win User

Unable to connect to party chat at all on Xbox One. NAT type always strict and "Can't get a Teredo IP address" error testing multiplayer connection.

9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How to connect 2 xboxs to 1 modem ?

10. DsD AdI0 Win User

Can't connect to XBox Live

Thema:

Xbox Live Network

1. Xbox Live Network - Similar Threads - Live Network

2. Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Networking Service causes VPN issues: Hi all, I recently signed up for Xbox Ultimate Pass and installed Xbox (Beta) app on my PC. Since then, I have been unable to connect to my work VPN. I found if I stop Xbox Live Networking...
  3. Request head to head capability on XBOX One on same network without Live subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Request head to head capability on XBOX One on same network without Live subscription: My wife and I would love the ability to race head to head on games such as Project Cars 2, Forza and F1 2019 without having to pay for an online subscription. We would be onto consoles sitting...
  4. Ouverture de ports réseaux dans le Xbox live.(Pour Xbox 1). [Translation: Opening network...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ouverture de ports réseaux dans le Xbox live.(Pour Xbox 1). [Translation: Opening network...: Ouverture de ports réseaux dans le Xbox live.(Pour Xbox 1). [Translation: Opening network ports in Xbox Live (for Xbox 1) Bonjour les Gamers comment aller vous? Xbox live requiert l`ouverture des...
  5. X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network: Hello, we are making use of 1 x-box live subscription, which can be used on multiple consoles, making sure to have the "my home x-box" settings in good order. Unfortunately, since a few days...
  6. Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.: Hey there, all of a sudden I cannot connect to XBox Live anymore...don't know the reason why. When I search for possible network connections there aren't any listed...but when I test the...
  7. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  8. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...: It says this even though I have an Xbox live gold account up and going I just checked my subscriptions that I do. Why is this happening? 89b96313-0cee-4fa5-b86e-163ed7090af4
  9. Xbox Live Networking Services Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Networking Services Crashing: Hello community. About 2 days ago, I got Forza Horizon 4 on Microsoft Store. Then, I realized I couldn't join online. So I started rolling around the internet to see if any solutions work. I tried...
  10. xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...: I've been bouncing in and out of connection to xbox live randomly for the past week. I've tried EVERYTHING offered to help and none of it works at all. NONE. I don't know what else to do on my end...