xbox live にサインインできません

Discus and support xbox live にサインインできません in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wndows10でXbox game passダウンロードしたゲー をプレイしようとした際、 添付画像のようにXbox live にサインインできませんでした、と表示されサインインできません。 アカウントを新しく作ったりもしましたが、変わらずサインインできません。 解決方法を教えていた... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 岳渡辺, Aug 10, 2020.

1. 岳渡辺
    岳渡辺 Guest

xbox live にサインインできません

Wndows10でXbox game passダウンロードしたゲー をプレイしようとした際、

添付画像のようにXbox live にサインインできませんでした、と表示されサインインできません。

アカウントを新しく作ったりもしましたが、変わらずサインインできません。

解決方法を教えていた きたいです。

xbox live にサインインできません [​IMG]

:)

岳渡辺, Aug 10, 2020
  2. 晴征秋山 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection errors

4月25日から、ソリティアにサインインできません。「Xbox.comにサインインしてもう一度このアプリを起動してく さい」とメッセージされます。Xboxに再インして再起動しても同じメッセージが出ます。麻雀はサインインできますのでソリティア けかと思います。
  3. remie8 Win User

ps4マインクラフトからのサインインについて

日本語にできませんか?

よくわからなくてすいません。

[Translation - Can you speak Japanese? Sorry for not understanding.]
  4. junkyuri Win User

マインクラフトのマーケットプレイスで購入したパックがswichで共有されない[Translation-Packs purchased at Minecraft's Marketplace are not shared on swich]

この問題が起きた過程を補足します。

次の手 で問題が起きました。

1.iOS版でサインインしてコインとパックの購入

2.Switch版でサインインせずに無料のパックをダウンロード

3.Switch版でサインインするがiOS版で購入したものが同期されていないことを確認

4.Switch版でサインインした状態で320コインを購入するがiOS版に反 されない

Switch版のサインインする前にダウンロードしたパックが残っているため同期できないようにもみえますが、原 がわかりません。

何か対策あれば教えていた けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いします。
  5. OkamotoYuta Win User

Minecraftで、Xbox Live につながらない [Translation-With Minecraft, it does not lead to Xbox Live]

私の環境はPEです。再起動も試しましたし、再ログインも試しましたが、一向に繋がりません。XBOXアプリではフレンドが正常に表示されるのに、Minecraft けで正常にログインできていないようです。
  6. Takaking0419 Win User

xboxを利用したMinecraftのマルチプレイについて (Mod Translation: Learn more about Minecraft multiplayer using Xbox)

アンインストールをして、ワールドデータが消えました。

再起動までしたのですが、マルチプレイはできませんでした。

招待が来て「同意する」を押しても何も起きません。

「フレンド」のタブにもプレイしているはずなのに「フレンドがプレイしていません」と出ています。

マルチプレイもONにもなっています。

どうにかしていた けませんでしょうか。

返信お待ちしています。

[Translation - Uninstalled and the world data disappeared.

I tried to reboot, but I could not play multiplayer.

Nothing happens when the invitation comes and you press "I agree".

I'm sure I'm playing on my Friends tab, but my friend doesn't play.

Multiplayer is also turned on.

Could you do something about it?

Waiting for your reply.]
Thema:

xbox live にサインインできません

1. xbox live にサインインできません - Similar Threads - live にサインインできません

2. Xbox Live Perma Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Perma Ban: The new xbox series X is coming out soon and I want to know how many bans until you get permanantly banned from xbox. My friend got perma banned a couple years ago after about 4 communication bans...
  3. I need help updating My Tenure for Xbox live membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating My Tenure for Xbox live membership: I need help updating my tenure on xbox live membership 53b859be-d8b9-4475-9846-6239ab2067eb
  4. Xbox live issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live issues: I can sign into xbox live no problem and go through all the home screen and store. The issue comes when i play games, they load fine and i can play them fine but when it comes to multiplayer such...
  5. Xbox live subscription problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription problem: Hello, My Xbox live subscription is up to date, and for some weird reason on my Xbox, it says that my Xbox live subscription was expired last year. I don't know if this is happening to everyone or...
  6. Xbox live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live subscription: My Xbox live gold is not working and i dont know why. It says it expired last year but ive been playing it since then because i had a 2 year subscription and it also says on the microsoft website...
  7. Problem connecting accout to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem connecting accout to Xbox Live: Hi everyone, i have been having a problem that when i try to connect my account into Xbox Live on PC, it says it couldn't sign in and it also says it "the system couldn't locate the specific file"...
  8. Fortnite - xbox live check failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - xbox live check failure: When loading up the fortnite app, I am greeted with an error message stating the following "an unexpected error occurred while checking for new purchases on your xbox live account. Recently...
  9. Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live: (Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due)? This keeps happening for game pass subscription, but im just trying to get xbox live. Y is it not...
  10. How do I stream live NFL games over my XBox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stream live NFL games over my XBox 1?: Dues to the state of things because of COVID-19 we would like to stream live NFL games this season over our XBox1. We do not have a cable subscription to our house as we don't watch TV. We do...