Xbox Live not showing as subscribed, yet card already billed.

Discus and support Xbox Live not showing as subscribed, yet card already billed. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So my Visa gift card has been billed for the $1 for Gold, but it didn't give me access to Gold. I tried it with Game Pass, and it worked just fine. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by clamore125, Apr 24, 2019.

1. clamore125
    clamore125 Guest

So my Visa gift card has been billed for the $1 for Gold, but it didn't give me access to Gold. I tried it with Game Pass, and it worked just fine. Can I have my Gold status? I can prove the bill occurred if anyone needs to see it.

:)

clamore125, Apr 24, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hello
    clamore125
    !

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this up on the Xbox Forums. In regards to the subscription benefits not being applied correctly, there are a few things that we can review in order to verify the Xbox Live Gold status.

First you can start by visiting our
    Services & subscriptions
    in order to confirm that your Gold subscription is correctly being reflected on your account. You will need to know your email and password to your account in order to log into this website.

You can also
    Check your Xbox purchase history
    on your Xbox console by going to System>Settings>Account>Payment and Billing>Order History in order for you to verify the purchase of the subscription.

Go ahead and start with verifying this information and let us know what it is that you were able to find!
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

Some times it can take up to 24 hours, but if I it does not go through definitely contact the support at Microsoft.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Try checking your account at http://commerce.microsoft.com to make sure it shows you have been charged for gold. If not, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If it does show, try doing a hard reset (hold down the power button on the console until it turns off, unplug the console, plug it back in, then turn it back on). If it still doesn't show the gold, contact support.
  5. clamore125 Win User

[​IMG]

Here is the transaction.
  6. ScaryCreature97 Win User

payment options for Canada

I have the same issue in the Netherlands where the XBox One is not officially rolled out yet.

Cannot even subscribe to XBox Live Gold because Credit Cards from countries where the machine isn't launched yet are neither accepted via the XBox One nor on the website.

Thanks Bill, nice welcome indeed!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live not showing as subscribed, yet card already billed. - Similar Threads - Live showing subscribed

2. Games for Windows Live not showing my games

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live not showing my games: I've been having this problem for a while now, the GFWL isn't showing the games I've bought and I can't download them; it's displayed that: ``There was an error retriving your purchase history....
  3. Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

in XboX Insiders
    Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Live status showing service alert.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live status showing service alert.: Good morning, in my internet connection test the live status is showing service alert activated, but in the Xbox Service Alert site is showing that is everything ok, anyone have a solution for...
  5. 360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login: 360 has error 8007007A for a few days. XBOX.com says services up. Account says last login was successful on 360 but I get the error. 3 Xbox One, Xbox One S work fine. xbox.com works fine. No 360...
  6. Xbox Live shows incorrect Years active on my Profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live shows incorrect Years active on my Profile.: I know this really isn't that important, but I know I have had concurrent Xbox live subscription since May or June 2004 the number shows 12 years, but I believe it should be 14 years. Not sure if...
  7. received spam messages on my Xbox for live show webcam sites

in XBoX on Consoles
    received spam messages on my Xbox for live show webcam sites: Today I have received spam messages thing to get me to visit a webcam site. Something needs to be done about this. I'm assuming all a large part of the Xbox community are people under the age of...
  8. Minecraft Xbox Live Edition shows Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox Live Edition shows Beta: I got on Minecraft, and it shows a status bar up top showing me my connection, mem, etc. and the little word next to Minecraft always says Beta!!! It also doesn't show my realm, my friends...
  9. I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up: I had a xbox live gold 14-day trial and redeemed it. But somehow I can use it when I am on my xbox one but when I go to the microsoft subscriptions website or to my xbox 360 it says I don't own...
  10. Xbox live years of being subscribed not showing on profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live years of being subscribed not showing on profile.: [img] I've been subscribed to Xbox live for 10 years and the 10 year mark used to be on my profile with a circle around it. Once my 1 year subscription ended, the 10 year mark disappeared. I then...