Xbox live not working on a game

Discus and support Xbox live not working on a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a message that basically says i need to renew my xbox live to play it whenever i go to open the game (elite dangerous). The thing is though, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A chezbrger, May 4, 2021 at 1:02 PM.

1. A chezbrger
    A chezbrger Guest

I have a message that basically says i need to renew my xbox live to play it whenever i go to open the game (elite dangerous). The thing is though, i can play other games like overwatch and rainbow six. Why is this?

:)

A chezbrger, May 4, 2021 at 1:02 PM
  2. Daft Badger Win User

will this game work on xbox live ?

No,it's the pc version,not the xbox 360 version so it wont play on xbox live.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

xbox 360s model 1439 ( support xbox live ?? )

Hi all XBOX 360 models should work on XBOX Live. Only some apps or games should stop working on Live.
  4. KingSteven831 Win User

Xbox Live same technology as Game for Windows Live

So if Games for Windows Live works with my internet connection that doesn't necessarily mean that Xbox Live will work as well?
  5. SpartanArrow703 Win User

Xbox live not working?!

My problem is more xbox getting connected to internet but not xbox live. Games getting updated but xbox live not working.
  6. JOSHUASHALO Win User

I am unable to download Xbox 360 games

If you have xbox live gold and xbox game pass than it should work. If not maybe not work.
Thema:

1. Xbox live not working on a game - Similar Threads - live working game

2. Fortnite - Xbox Live Party and Fortnite Game Chat not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Xbox Live Party and Fortnite Game Chat not working.: When I updated fortnite the first time this year (2021) for Chapter 2 Season 6 I would get the message from fortnite “You are in a console only channel and others may not be able to hear you.”...
  3. Windows live games not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows live games not working.: I wanted to play Lost Planet 2 but it won't start. After selecting DX9 / DX11, it just won't start. I thought that the problem might be in the Games for windows live. After all, I could not play...
  4. Xbox live game sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live game sharing not working: Ok so my friend let use his account for xbox live and i have his account set to my home xbox but it says still says that i need xbox live to use the online features. He has no problems on his end...
  5. Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace: I am trying to launch the games for windows live app to sign in and be able to play Fable 3 but it cant connect to the internet for some reason. [img] 546ab56e-4c43-4e8f-a99a-df0d834132df
  6. Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working: Dear Microsoft I'm sorry to inform you but it seems that your two services that I pay for on a monthly bases (Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold) have stop working for me to be able to play. Now...
  7. Xbox live gold account - works on console....but on PC, 'games I own' is blank

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live gold account - works on console....but on PC, 'games I own' is blank: hi I have an xbox live gold account that works on my xbox console. I now bought a gaming PC but cannot see any games under 'games I own'. My profile is visible, I have tried rebooting etc etc....
  8. Xbox live game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live game share not working: I’m game sharing with a friend so I can use their Xbox live but for some reason I’m able to download Bear game but I’m not able to play online. 4ab49f84-a264-43c6-beaf-9bac7c1d5b5b
  9. my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work: Hi, My son wanted to have Ultimate, I said yes without realising it was £10,99 a month after first month. Ive cancelled the Ulitamte part but now Live Gold has stopped (although I pay this every...
  10. XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working: My console bundle got delivered today. I have phoned the retailer who said the Game pass and Gold Live should be pre-loaded but they are not. They transferred me to Microsoft Support and a...