Xbox Live not working

Discus and support Xbox Live not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I signed up for Xbox live on my computer and its not showing up on my Xbox. How do I get my xbox to recognise the membership?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Batbaby666, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Batbaby666
    Batbaby666 Guest

Xbox Live not working

I signed up for Xbox live on my computer and its not showing up on my Xbox. How do I get my xbox to recognise the membership?

:)

Batbaby666, Apr 11, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Xbox live not working

I am currently logged into the division and playing without issue. I also checked the live services and everything is up and online. Are you still having the problem?
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

yours may need a little extra ...try this ....

go into settings and accounts and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while
    it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up . re add your main profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while
    but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...
  4. player686 Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

I have the same problem. I was watching Netflix and it went t a white screen and now I cant log back into xbox live as it does nothing when I press the buttons.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

xbox live not working....

Hey there xX kukan Xx!

Sorry to hear about the NAT issue! Glad to see you eventually got the main issue solved, let's start with troubleshooting the NAT issue with our Xbox One multiplayer solution page.

Follow each step in that page and post back to let us know how it goes! If it doesn't help, post back with the networking hardware you use, be sure to include brand name and model numbers! :D
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox Live not working

As you appear not having a gold subscription here in the forum the might be a bigger problem with your account.

I'd suggest to phone the support instead of chatting.

As I remember there is a solution on this, which was posted by the official staff a while ago:

The support should check for your gold subscription on their end and then have it removed from your account completely. After having it removed they should reassign a gold subscription to your account with the correct lifetime of the subscription.

I'll check for the thread mentioned and provide a link here if I find it.
Thema:

Xbox Live not working

1. Xbox Live not working - Similar Threads - Live working

2. I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,: My xbox gold card does not work after redeeming code. Any solutions? c616d049-d156-470c-8861-85bdab2015f0
  3. Xbox Live minecraft wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live minecraft wont work: Basically the Xbox Live Minecraft on Windows 10 Microsoft Store is saying "Install on my devices." When I click on it it shows nothing I have tried everything so can i have some help?...
  4. Xbox Live Gold sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing not working: Me and my brother share an account that has Xbox Live Gold. I also have my own seperate xbox live account without gold. Both these accounts are on my xbox and it is set as my home xbox. However,...
  5. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  6. Xbox live delen lukt niet [Xbox live sharing is not working]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live delen lukt niet [Xbox live sharing is not working]: Hallo, Wij hebben sinds kort een 3e xbox. Normaal verliep het delen goed met de 2e, maar sinds ik de 3e in het netwerk heb doen de andere 2 het niet meer en vraagt om pass te kopen. Ik heb al...
  7. Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...: I am unable to get my saves to upload to the cloud. I first noticed this when attempting to play the game on one of my other household gaming PC's. Only New Game is presented when selecting my...
  8. Xbox Live Doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Doesn't work: I cannot connect to Xbox live. When I press connect from the Xbox game bar Nothing happens, and Xbox(beta)don t start. je ne peux pas me connecter Xbox live.Quand j appuie sur connecter depuis le...
  9. Xbox live gold gift card not working after being redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold gift card not working after being redeemed: Xbox live gold not working after being redeemed. This morning i redeemed and it said i was subscribed. Now it says im not subscribed and it says the card is redeemed. Please help....
  10. Xbox live gold not working in mexico

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox live gold not working in mexico: Hi, Xbox live Gold are not working in Mexico, Is there some problems with the codes? (I don't know what category it goes) 58c18f8a-2ab8-4ff6-b494-46afdff58752