Xbox Live not working

Discus and support Xbox Live not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I signed up for Xbox live on my computer and its not showing up on my Xbox. How do I get my xbox to recognise the membership?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Batbaby666, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Batbaby666
    Batbaby666 Guest

Xbox Live not working

I signed up for Xbox live on my computer and its not showing up on my Xbox. How do I get my xbox to recognise the membership?

:)

Batbaby666, Apr 11, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Xbox live not working

I am currently logged into the division and playing without issue. I also checked the live services and everything is up and online. Are you still having the problem?
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

yours may need a little extra ...try this ....

go into settings and accounts and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while
    it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up . re add your main profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while
    but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...
  4. player686 Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

I have the same problem. I was watching Netflix and it went t a white screen and now I cant log back into xbox live as it does nothing when I press the buttons.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

xbox live not working....

Hey there xX kukan Xx!

Sorry to hear about the NAT issue! Glad to see you eventually got the main issue solved, let's start with troubleshooting the NAT issue with our Xbox One multiplayer solution page.

Follow each step in that page and post back to let us know how it goes! If it doesn't help, post back with the networking hardware you use, be sure to include brand name and model numbers! :D
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox Live not working

As you appear not having a gold subscription here in the forum the might be a bigger problem with your account.

I'd suggest to phone the support instead of chatting.

As I remember there is a solution on this, which was posted by the official staff a while ago:

The support should check for your gold subscription on their end and then have it removed from your account completely. After having it removed they should reassign a gold subscription to your account with the correct lifetime of the subscription.

I'll check for the thread mentioned and provide a link here if I find it.
Thema:

Xbox Live not working

1. Xbox Live not working - Similar Threads - Live working

2. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...
  3. Xbox Live Gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not working: So Ive just bought an xbox one s with a sea of thieves bundle from argos. It naturally comes with a free game pass and xbox live gold for one month. I redeemed the game pass and then went on to...
  4. xbox live funkar bara på en profil på min ena konsol [Translation-xbox live only works on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live funkar bara på en profil på min ena konsol [Translation-xbox live only works on a...: Hej! Vi har skaffat en ytterligare en spelkonsol till vår sommarstuga. Problemet är att när vi är i sommarstugan funkar xbox-live och gamepass bara på en av våra profiler. På vår konsol hemma...
  5. Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parties not working while gamesharing Xbox Live Gold: I had to send my xbox in to get it serviced, after I got it back and set all the home xbox stuff up for gamesharing, i can no longer start or join parties. It takes me to a screen where i can...
  6. Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working.: When I tried to directly contact Xbox support, the questions left me at a dead end assuming the only options were results that would prove the issue was solely on my end, when in fact my Xbox...
  7. Why does xbox live still not work!!???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox live still not work!!???: Yesterday i couldn't play a game i paid for and today i cant sign in at all. I think i will head over to gamestop and see how much they are paying for an xbox one x these days....
  8. Xbox Live Gold not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold not working.: Ok, so yesterday, I bought a 12-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold. When I tried it, it worked fine. But the next day, when I decided to play online, it asked me to buy a subscription despite...
  9. Xbox live not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live not working: Cant sighn in or play any games df128b40-af1c-4441-a4d9-58a979937377
  10. why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...: i could use my code i needed a new one Microsoft didn't answer there phones and they had no live agent. the code was [Mod Removed - PII] 15 buck's and really could have used the code over the...