Xbox Live not working

Discus and support Xbox Live not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I signed up for Xbox live on my computer and its not showing up on my Xbox. How do I get my xbox to recognise the membership?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Batbaby666, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Batbaby666
    Batbaby666 Guest

Xbox Live not working

I signed up for Xbox live on my computer and its not showing up on my Xbox. How do I get my xbox to recognise the membership?

:)

Batbaby666, Apr 11, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Xbox live not working

I am currently logged into the division and playing without issue. I also checked the live services and everything is up and online. Are you still having the problem?
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

yours may need a little extra ...try this ....

go into settings and accounts and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while
    it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up . re add your main profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while
    but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...
  4. player686 Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

I have the same problem. I was watching Netflix and it went t a white screen and now I cant log back into xbox live as it does nothing when I press the buttons.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

xbox live not working....

Hey there xX kukan Xx!

Sorry to hear about the NAT issue! Glad to see you eventually got the main issue solved, let's start with troubleshooting the NAT issue with our Xbox One multiplayer solution page.

Follow each step in that page and post back to let us know how it goes! If it doesn't help, post back with the networking hardware you use, be sure to include brand name and model numbers! :D
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox Live not working

As you appear not having a gold subscription here in the forum the might be a bigger problem with your account.

I'd suggest to phone the support instead of chatting.

As I remember there is a solution on this, which was posted by the official staff a while ago:

The support should check for your gold subscription on their end and then have it removed from your account completely. After having it removed they should reassign a gold subscription to your account with the correct lifetime of the subscription.

I'll check for the thread mentioned and provide a link here if I find it.
Thema:

Xbox Live not working

1. Xbox Live not working - Similar Threads - Live working

2. My Xbox live code won’t work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox live code won’t work: I bought a 3 month xbox live gold card. I did this at gamestop. I come home no the code wasnt scratched. It claims my code has already been redeemed. This is not okay. If its not fixed in a few...
  3. I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password: I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password 3 times; I know the info is correct as it took the email with no issues....
  4. Prepaid live gold not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid live gold not working: Prepaid live gold not working. Went back to store twice where they told me to start wasting my day doing this . No error code, just goes to add another way to pay which is [Mod Removed-Profanity]...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working: My brother has Xbox Live Gold an has set my Xbox as “Home Xbox” I used to be able to play online without having to buy gold. But it suddenly stopped working. Even though my brother still has gold....
  6. Xbox 360 Live won't work...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live won't work...: I signed in on my Xbox One with my email address first, and I'm trying to figure out a way to sign in with the same address on the Xbox 360 to move my game files over. I've tried downloading the...
  7. iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works.

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works.: [img] Xbox Live app does not work on ios 13 iphone 6s. Minecraft also does not work, I can not log in xbox live. I am the owner of realms and I urgently need to return access....
  8. Xbox live won’t work with gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won’t work with gameshare: so my friend allow me to use his live in order for us to play but last week it stop giving me live, i though it was a glitch but it still happing what do i do 7ac5336c-752e-4dd4-a9a2-582cadcf2211
  9. Xbox Live not working on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working on my console: Im game sharing with someone I can access all their games but cant play online or connect to party chats. (Yes the person has Xbox Live) Update- This is console related, ive tried removing the...
  10. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...