Xbox live not working

Discus and support Xbox live not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My payment was on 4/14/2020 live was woking just fine now it's not. I looked in order history it says my subscription is pending... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by INo LuckI, Apr 22, 2020.

1. INo LuckI
    INo LuckI Guest

Xbox live not working

My payment was on 4/14/2020 live was woking just fine now it's not. I looked in order history it says my subscription is pending

:)

INo LuckI, Apr 22, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Xbox live not working

I am currently logged into the division and playing without issue. I also checked the live services and everything is up and online. Are you still having the problem?
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

yours may need a little extra ...try this ....

go into settings and accounts and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while
    it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up . re add your main profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while
    but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...
  4. player686 Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

I have the same problem. I was watching Netflix and it went t a white screen and now I cant log back into xbox live as it does nothing when I press the buttons.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

xbox live not working....

Hey there xX kukan Xx!

Sorry to hear about the NAT issue! Glad to see you eventually got the main issue solved, let's start with troubleshooting the NAT issue with our Xbox One multiplayer solution page.

Follow each step in that page and post back to let us know how it goes! If it doesn't help, post back with the networking hardware you use, be sure to include brand name and model numbers! :D
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox Live not working

As you appear not having a gold subscription here in the forum the might be a bigger problem with your account.

I'd suggest to phone the support instead of chatting.

As I remember there is a solution on this, which was posted by the official staff a while ago:

The support should check for your gold subscription on their end and then have it removed from your account completely. After having it removed they should reassign a gold subscription to your account with the correct lifetime of the subscription.

I'll check for the thread mentioned and provide a link here if I find it.
Thema:

Xbox live not working

1. Xbox live not working - Similar Threads - live working

2. Xbox live not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live not working: I just redeemed a 3 month xbox live gift card just last month and all of a sudden my xbox live stopped working about a hour ago baa42684-2d38-42ab-99bc-1670348544e4
  3. Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account: Hi I have XBOX Live account (Gold) registered with my work email address but I wan to move it to an existing outlook.com address that I have so I keep track of all MS services under one account....
  4. Top 5 100% working Ways To Get Free Xbox Live Codes

in XboX Insiders
    Top 5 100% working Ways To Get Free Xbox Live Codes: [IMG] submitted by /u/OneTwoGamer [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox live Services are not working yet again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Services are not working yet again: This fault which makes all of your friends list go offline has been happening to me for a month now. I am unable to send messages. I cannot upload clips. The store will not load. When me and...
  6. Xbox live gold sharing doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing doesn’t work: The account that’s set as my home console has gold, but it’s not working. Says I don’t have gold when I try to play on another account. I tried taking the profile off and setting it back again,...
  7. my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work: Hi, My son wanted to have Ultimate, I said yes without realising it was £10,99 a month after first month. Ive cancelled the Ulitamte part but now Live Gold has stopped (although I pay this every...
  8. How to get xbox Live gold (especially the multiplayer functions) to work on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get xbox Live gold (especially the multiplayer functions) to work on xbox 360: We just got a hand me down xbox 360 and want to be able to do xbox live with friends. We purchased the xbox live gold subscription but it is not working. Already did a hard reset. Help?...
  9. Gold live code not working help? I tried using the contact ua

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold live code not working help? I tried using the contact ua: I even tried using check code status it told me to sign in the tweeked, and said error. I tried putting the code on microsoft website and it says code not found. On the xbox it says make sure its...
  10. SHOCKED!! I WOKE UP AND MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT STILL DOESNT WORK!

in XBoX on Consoles
    SHOCKED!! I WOKE UP AND MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT STILL DOESNT WORK!: Im glad to see that xbox worked out the bugs for the "smite" users...how about the people you took money from and still havent provided a service for?? How about an update?...