Xbox Live not working

Discus and support Xbox Live not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought one month worth of Xbox Gold to play Black Ops 3. Worked for the first day I got it and today, the second day, it says that I have to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZappierManx4959, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Xbox Live not working

Just bought one month worth of Xbox Gold to play Black Ops 3. Worked for the first day I got it and today, the second day, it says that I have to pay for more Xbox Gold to get online. I have checked my multiplayer connections and it says there are no problems,
    but when I press 'Play Online' for Black Ops 3 it comes up with the 'Get more with Gold' message, and it encourages me to buy more gold even though I bought it yesterday. Any way to fix the problem because I don't want to have to pay more money than I have
    to?

:)

ZappierManx4959, Oct 4, 2017
  2. MBRORYT
    MBRORYT Guest
    My Minecraft world is not working plus Xbox live is not working

My Minecraft world is not working plus Xbox live is not working

MBRORYT, Oct 4, 2017
  3. Cant connect

My xbox live for 360 Has not been working since last night, I can connect to the internet but not Xbox Live and it says xbox live is working but it wont let me connect to Xbox live

AnnoyedTick7124, Oct 4, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Xbox Live not working

Hey ZappierManx4959! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 5, 2017
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox live not working

I am currently logged into the division and playing without issue. I also checked the live services and everything is up and online. Are you still having the problem?
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

yours may need a little extra ...try this ....

go into settings and accounts and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while
    it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up . re add your main profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while
    but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...
  7. player686 Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

I have the same problem. I was watching Netflix and it went t a white screen and now I cant log back into xbox live as it does nothing when I press the buttons.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

xbox live not working....

Hey there xX kukan Xx!

Sorry to hear about the NAT issue! Glad to see you eventually got the main issue solved, let's start with troubleshooting the NAT issue with our Xbox One multiplayer solution page.

Follow each step in that page and post back to let us know how it goes! If it doesn't help, post back with the networking hardware you use, be sure to include brand name and model numbers! :D
  9. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox Live not working

As you appear not having a gold subscription here in the forum the might be a bigger problem with your account.

I'd suggest to phone the support instead of chatting.

As I remember there is a solution on this, which was posted by the official staff a while ago:

The support should check for your gold subscription on their end and then have it removed from your account completely. After having it removed they should reassign a gold subscription to your account with the correct lifetime of the subscription.

I'll check for the thread mentioned and provide a link here if I find it.
Thema:

Xbox Live not working

1. Xbox Live not working - Similar Threads - Live working

2. how to cancel gold live if xbox console doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel gold live if xbox console doesnt work: my xbox360 doesnt work how can i cancel xbox live 56da8782-5bb7-4b34-9bb8-413082682d44
  3. Can't connect to live when internet is working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to live when internet is working: Can't get my 360 to connect to live. My internet is working just fine. Live worked fine like 2 days ago. I just want to watch Netflix please help!!! Forgot to mention I already did all the steps...
  4. The people who work at Xbox Live should make the gamertag change free every half year.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The people who work at Xbox Live should make the gamertag change free every half year.: I think that every couple of months, they should make it so the xbox live gamertag should be changeable again for free instead of having to pay 10 US Dollars for it. Let me honest here, does a...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked: Hey guys, I have a problem. As I am a student and wanted to save some money for xbox live gold, I purchased 12 months xbox live for turkey, since it was around 20 dollars cheaper. I red about the...
  6. my xbox live on xbox 360 isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox live on xbox 360 isnt working: Hi I have a problem, that in my Xbox 360 on the xbox one I cant connect to Xbox live. I get error message: Sorry, this profile cant connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it...
  7. Online MP Live Player not working on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online MP Live Player not working on Xbox: I was able to play online MP Live Player on MSFS on XB since launch for 3 days. Since tow Sundays back I cannot play online anymore, all settings are as it was when I was able too. When I try to...
  8. Xbox 360 Live works on only one of two consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Live works on only one of two consoles: I own 2 Xbox One consoles (one of them is an Xbox One Elite. The other is a classic Xbox One). I'm a player of Portal 2, which has a co-op mode. Recently, I've been playing it a lot. However I can...
  9. Microsoft Account Recovery not working and need to stop autopayment on XBox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery not working and need to stop autopayment on XBox Live: I have submitted multiple account recovery requests over the past months but each results in an email stating the account cannot be verified. I no longer have the Xbox and cannot stop autopayment...
  10. Is my xbox live working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my xbox live working: When I sign in to Fortnite it says that there was a problem with my Xbox live and it says to try again later so I waited the next day and it sill doesn't work and it's been like this for 4 days...