Xbox live on 3 seperate consoles (not gold)

Discus and support Xbox live on 3 seperate consoles (not gold) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my 3 children have all got an xbox one s in each bedroom. They all want to play their friends online. So i need to get an xbox live subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kingmuzzauk, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Kingmuzzauk
    Kingmuzzauk Guest

Hi, my 3 children have all got an xbox one s in each bedroom. They all want to play their friends online. So i need to get an xbox live subscription but do i need to buy one for each console or will one xbox live subscription let all 3 play online at the
    same time? They dont need to share games so i dont need gold as far as i know. If i need more than one subscription what is the cheapest way. Thanks in advance

:)

Kingmuzzauk, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

A gold subscription is what allows you to play online. You would need at least 2 gold subscriptions for 3 consoles. Gold is tied to the account that purchases, not the console. The Home setting allows an account with gold to share their gold with other
    accounts on a console. So you could buy gold on 2 of their accounts, then have one of them set the 3rd child's console as their Home so the 3rd can have gold as well. https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

4. Kingmuzzauk Win User

Thanks for fast replies. If i bought 2 gold subscriptions does that mean all 3 can play online at the same time. I read somewhere only 1 of the 2 consoles can be online at the same time?
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can only be signed into an account on 1 console at a time, but since they'd be using different accounts they should all be able to play online at the same time.
  6. JustinLivingston Win User

Kidding me?

Do all 3 consoles have a seperate xbox live gold profile? if not thats why you cant play online. if you own 3 consoles why not just recover your xbl gt on one download everything then do it again? I have 10 consoles and have yet to have any problems with
    content
Thema:

1. Xbox live on 3 seperate consoles (not gold) - Similar Threads - live seperate consoles

2. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  3. Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month: Hello, I bought Xbox one X 2 days ago and I have codes valid to 06/30/2019, I take my Xbox to hostel and I want to play with friends so I bought in Monday 3 months subscription. My question is,...
  4. how do i appeal my xbox live suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i appeal my xbox live suspension: I have been suspended for 7 days when i got reported by someone whose been cyberbullying me for the past 5 months I would like to appeal my suspension but i dont know how...
  5. It's urgent! Xbox live commits suicide

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's urgent! Xbox live commits suicide: Please! I love xbox live and the amazing community. I can't stand just watching how microsoft unknowingly just triggered a "killswitch" on xbox live and it's wonderful gaming community Half of...
  6. "Friend" keeps booting son off live somehow..

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Friend" keeps booting son off live somehow..: Hi. When my son is playing online with his mates one person who doesn't like him sometimes also joins in and tells him he's going to disconnect him from the game. Seconds later he's been...
  7. Xbox Live (PC) can't log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live (PC) can't log in: Hello, I keep trying to log on Xbox Live and play SoT but it fails and i keep getting this notification ''Please try again'' and when i press it, it won't work. I tried to change my password yet...
  8. Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass: My son has an Xbox and is on Xbox live but i would like to know if Xbox gold live and unlimited games pass are available to buy as a package thanks you . Dont know if i can thanks...
  9. Got. Suspended from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got. Suspended from Xbox live: I need it lifted from my account c2089f5b-3f7d-495c-8f01-bd8fec6b0bd9
  10. Xbox Live Sharing on Two Seperate Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Sharing on Two Seperate Consoles: I have two Xbox consoles in my home. A Xbox One S, and a Xbox One. I am already paying for a Xbox Live membership. Is it possible to share this Xbox live membership on both consoles under Family...