Xbox live on 360 not working

Discus and support Xbox live on 360 not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting the message Your Console can't connect to Xbox Live. Do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? If you are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YolkyAmoeba, Jan 23, 2022.

1. YolkyAmoeba
    YolkyAmoeba Guest

I keep getting the message Your Console can't connect to Xbox Live. Do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? If you are playing a game. You will lose any unsaved progress! Xbox 360. Anyway to fix it?

:)

YolkyAmoeba, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

xbox 360s model 1439 ( support xbox live ?? )

Hi all XBOX 360 models should work on XBOX Live. Only some apps or games should stop working on Live.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

Wondering

Xbox Live=/=Xbox 360 console. The Xbox Live service will work on whatever console Microsoft release.
  4. zack1939 Win User

Xbox 360 live update crashed my console 1st April update.

my Xbox 360 live really crash on Sunday I. Can’t get it to work again and I give you my Xbox 360 console number to update the Xbox 360 console Xbox 360 live my serial number is 2117252213909
  5. HassanB Win User

App

There is no official XBOX 360 application for the iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad. I personally use Juan Xavier Larrea's "360 Live - XBOX Live", it's been working great for me :)
  6. M4TTCL4RK Win User

Matchmaking Issue

There's defnintely something going on with live on the 360 though because my Xbox One is working fine but live on the 360 is messing up with the problems I mentioned.
Thema:

1. Xbox live on 360 not working - Similar Threads - live 360 working

2. my xbox live on xbox 360 isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox live on xbox 360 isnt working: Hi I have a problem, that in my Xbox 360 on the xbox one I cant connect to Xbox live. I get error message: Sorry, this profile cant connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it...
  3. Xbox 360 Live works on only one of two consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Live works on only one of two consoles: I own 2 Xbox One consoles (one of them is an Xbox One Elite. The other is a classic Xbox One). I'm a player of Portal 2, which has a co-op mode. Recently, I've been playing it a lot. However I can...
  4. No names are working with Xbox live creation on Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No names are working with Xbox live creation on Xbox 360.: I have been trying to connect my old xbox 360 account to xbox live for a few hours now, but nothing I do works. Every time I try and link it to xbox live it requests that I give it a first name....
  5. Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S cannot connect to Xbox live service while Xbox One works perfectly: Hi all, This is nothing recent, ever since I bought an old Xbox 360 S from GameStop, I have been trying to get it to work with Live services. Working behind a router and firewall, I perfectly...
  6. I cant sign into Xbox Live account on my 360, but it works perfectly fine on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into Xbox Live account on my 360, but it works perfectly fine on Xbox One: So I bought Call of Duty Classic on my 360 on Feburary 13th. And as it was downloading it stopped at 79% and went back to 0. So then I cancelled it a restarted the download. This happened about 3...
  7. Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got...: I cant sign i to my 360 anymore. My xbone works fine ive tried all the fixes turned off 2 step authentication. Shortened password. Reset my 360 i dont know what to do....
  8. xbox 360 live still work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 live still work: why cant I redeem a 3 month xbox live prepaid card for xbox 360 cd85ab3c-277e-4f25-954c-ce77a98f541e
  9. Xbox 360 won't connect to Live, but was working fine before...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to Live, but was working fine before...: I've been watching Netflix on my Xbox 360, and today it would not load and said I need a connection to Xbox Live. I tested the Xbox Live Connection and it says "connected" for Network and...
  10. Does Xbox live still work on Xbox 360 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox live still work on Xbox 360 2020?: I tired to get xbox live with a card but it didnt let me and know i put the card in this accout on microsoft and now i dont now how to get xbox live on xbox 360 :(...