Xbox Live on Dashboard OK. Cannot connect to Xbox Live in any games ??? Help !

Discus and support Xbox Live on Dashboard OK. Cannot connect to Xbox Live in any games ??? Help ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just signed back up for Xbox live today after a few years out. Signed up for Gold for a month. Xbox live connects fine on the dashboard but when i try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StayedRaccoon95, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Xbox Live on Dashboard OK. Cannot connect to Xbox Live in any games ??? Help !

Just signed back up for Xbox live today after a few years out. Signed up for Gold for a month. Xbox live connects fine on the dashboard but when i try to play MW2 & MW3 online it asks me to sign back in and it wont sign me in.

When i return to the dashboard it signs me back in automatically. please help !! Was stoked to be gaming again and this has frustrated me for hours

:)

StayedRaccoon95, Feb 8, 2014
  2. TD Wargy
    TD Wargy Guest
    xbox live wont let my sign in

i cant go on xbox live ok on the xbox dashboard i can connect to live but when i put in a game it disconnects me so i try to sign back in and it go's you have lost conection to xbox live plz try again but if i go back to xbox dashboard it connects me to
    live

someone plz help me

TD Wargy, Feb 8, 2014
  3. XBOX LIVE ONLINE GAMING CONNECTION PROBLEMS

there is no message as such, other than, disconnected - please sign in to xbox live... cannot connect. - test connection.... all checks out ok.

return to dashboard

connect to live, no warnings no messages

COGNITIVE FAUX, Feb 8, 2014
  4. DGYT
    DGYT Guest

Yeah, see , your account has been idle so long your account corrupted. No worries , easy fix. Delete the account and Redownload it. If you need to know the email before you delete it , go to Settings > Profile > account security. Once you delete it, get
    on the game, open the guide, there should be a "Account Recovery" Option. Recover your profile and , boom!

-

Hope i helped Xbox Live on Dashboard OK. Cannot connect to Xbox Live in any games ??? Help ! :D

DGYT, Feb 8, 2014
  5. COGNITIVE FAUX Win User

XBOX LIVE ONLINE GAMING CONNECTION PROBLEMS

there is no message as such, other than, disconnected - please sign in to xbox live... cannot connect. - test connection.... all checks out ok.

return to dashboard

connect to live, no warnings no messages
  6. DGYT Win User

Yeah, see , your account has been idle so long your account corrupted. No worries , easy fix. Delete the account and Redownload it. If you need to know the email before you delete it , go to Settings > Profile > account security. Once you delete it, get
    on the game, open the guide, there should be a "Account Recovery" Option. Recover your profile and , boom!

-

Hope i helped :D
  7. xlxDarkxlx Win User

Weird Login Problems

Right now it says "cannot connect to xbox live" but when I test the connections says everything is fine and also the dashboard seems ok because it has the ads and all that, but as soon as I try to log in with my profile it gives me the error about the "cannot
    connect to xbox live" ***.

Im from mexico.

EDIT: Everybody having the same issue????
  8. bagofmixednuts Win User

Error downloading updates from XboxLive

as i stated earlier, i have managed to install the current dashboard from CD and can connect/log into/and recover my gamertag through xbox live.

the issue is that i cannot download game updates or any updates in general through xbox live.
  9. noboundz Win User

XBOX LIVE not working after BOTH parts of update.

Mine did the same thing. I have the dashboard but cannot connect to xbox live... ugh
Thema:

1. Xbox Live on Dashboard OK. Cannot connect to Xbox Live in any games ??? Help ! - Similar Threads - Live Dashboard Cannot

2. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  3. Jogos da Live Gold na Dashbord.[Live Gold Games on the Dashboard.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos da Live Gold na Dashbord.[Live Gold Games on the Dashboard.]: Bom Dia. Daschbord, peço that of the favour que inclua again os jogos de graça na daschbord. Tombar paço o paus do tortuoso do caminho o jogo dos meus gratis. grato André. [Translation - Good...
  4. Cannot connect to XBOX Live in XBOX 360 Dashboard Backward Compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to XBOX Live in XBOX 360 Dashboard Backward Compatible: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games. My internet is fine and NAT type is open but i still get a 80151901 Error code when i try to connect via the...
  5. xbox live gold 33% discount offer in dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 33% discount offer in dashboard: I have the offer, but when I click the options to take advantage of it, it still shows as £39.99 instead of £26.50. How do I actually take advantage of the offer - I get as far as card details...
  6. My dashboard has a message that says to click launch to enjoy a free month of XBOX live but ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My dashboard has a message that says to click launch to enjoy a free month of XBOX live but ...: My dashboard has a message that says to click launch to enjoy a free month of XBOX live but when I follow the directions, it shows a charge of $9.99. I contacted Support via chat, he gave me this...
  7. Xbox G Set DLC , 3-Month Subscription Deal Through Xbox Live Dashboard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox G Set DLC , 3-Month Subscription Deal Through Xbox Live Dashboard: Hello, I recently purchased a deal Xbox was having promoting a 40% discount on a 3 month live subscription for $14.99 that includes a DLC code for PUBG called the Xbox G Set and i still haven't...
  8. I cant claim a "xbox live gold for 2$" offer that appears in my dashboard and homescreen.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant claim a "xbox live gold for 2$" offer that appears in my dashboard and homescreen.: Just this afternoon i was about to play my game when i got a "get gold for 2$" offer. I clicked on it as soon as i saw it, but i got sent to the normal "10$ for 1 month" tab. I have been trying...
  9. UK 'invite a friend to join Xbox Live Gold and both get £10 credit' dashboard offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    UK 'invite a friend to join Xbox Live Gold and both get £10 credit' dashboard offer: I invited my friend to join Xbox Live Gold because a promotion on the Xbox One dashboard said we would both get £10 of credit if I invited a friend and they joined. My friend joined via the email...
  10. Cannot connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard on Backwards Compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard on Backwards Compatible games.: I have been trying to play multiplayer on GTA IV backwards compatible but when I try to connect to Xbox Live through the dashboard( Backbutton+Startbutton) It says cannot connect to Xbox Live, do...