Xbox live on PC (Clicking on Login does nothing)

Discus and support Xbox live on PC (Clicking on Login does nothing) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi to you, fellow sufferers. I have bought Sea of Thieves. Game installed okay on the Microsuu'ft hell-launcher. Who designed that masterpiece?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexiev44, May 25, 2022.

1. Alexiev44
    Alexiev44 Guest

Hi to you, fellow sufferers.

I have bought Sea of Thieves. Game installed okay on the Microsuu'ft hell-launcher. Who designed that masterpiece? Anyway. I have a Microsoft / Xbox account. I can play Halo no problem via Steam. However, when I launch Sea of Thieves, I get an error saying : Please login to xbox live.

So I go to the xbox live launcher. Click login. It does a little thinky circle then stops. Does not login. I have tried finding the root of the game to affiliate with Steam to maybe force it to work. Cannot find the game on my system. But it definitely exists as it runs when i click on the shortcut and its on the task mngr. As you can tell I'm a boomer and have windows 95 brain so any solutions you folks might give, ought to be aimed at a newbulon.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thnx.

Alex

:)

Alexiev44, May 25, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Alexiev44! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Sometimes the Xbox app can't log you in but you should try installing the console companion app and log in trough that app, it will automatically log you on the Xbox app also and you will be good to play the game
  3. xCreeperKILLAx Win User

NHL Gamecenter ap not on XBOX one?!

Does not work using Internet Explorer. After clicking on Login, nothing happens.
  4. CagkanU1 Win User

Can't sign into Game Pass PC

I have the same problem. Store account is shown as logged in, however, Microsoft account is not. When I click on Login button, nothing happens. When I update Xbox app from Microsoft Store, it automatically logs out. Then when I restart my PC, the login information comes back again. At this last time, does not come back though. That's a silly problem. I don't know if it is about browser login (since I can login my account from any of my browsers) or Xbox game pass app but if there is a fix without resetting my PC or changing install directory, it will be very much appreciated.
  5. RobertStrickland7 Win User

Flight Sim install

It does...it says...install to, you own this I click on it and it takes me to another page with install on console or PC....I click PC and it snad it says launch , click on that, and nothing happens.....?
  6. k Illuminati i1 Win User

Mountain Dew 2XP not being applied. Known issue?

dewxp shows all the codes I have redeemed. Clicking apply or gift does nothing. Logging into xbox live does nothing. They are sitting there but are impossible to use.
Thema:

1. Xbox live on PC (Clicking on Login does nothing) - Similar Threads - live Clicking Login

2. Moving Xbox Live Gamertag/Account to Another Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Xbox Live Gamertag/Account to Another Microsoft Account: I know a lot of people have the same problem: it is not possible to move yout Xbox Live Account to a diferent Microsoft Account. For example, in my case, my sister and I created my Xbox Live...
  3. Xbox live account permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account permanent suspension.: Hi all, My account recently got permanently banned due to a friend using my account and putting a baby photo of me as a gamerpic, it did not go up as it had some nudity yet I got permanently...
  4. wrong click on the Xbox Live-supported region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wrong click on the Xbox Live-supported region: Hi Support I click the wrong button, which make the xbox live-supported region from USA to China. Please help me to find any way change the supported-region back. Thanks. Below is the URL I...
  5. My dashboard has a message that says to click launch to enjoy a free month of XBOX live but ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My dashboard has a message that says to click launch to enjoy a free month of XBOX live but ...: My dashboard has a message that says to click launch to enjoy a free month of XBOX live but when I follow the directions, it shows a charge of $9.99. I contacted Support via chat, he gave me this...
  6. countdown sale still live on xbox one but no discount shown when you click the game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    countdown sale still live on xbox one but no discount shown when you click the game: this is totally unacceptable . The countdown sale is still listed in the dashboard under store . I click it and it shows for example Alien Isolation 75% off but when you click the link it is 0%...
  7. Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in.: This has been happening for months, and nothing I've seen on the forums and multiple websites have helped. I have done the following; Reset the app. "Uninstalled" the app through Powershell and...
  8. xbox Live rewards isn't avilable to click on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox Live rewards isn't avilable to click on: i get a error like this Size of a request header field exceeds server limit. Cookie /n Don't know how to fix this a9e3bd8f-379f-4f77-8dc4-25df502eecd7
  9. I clicked an ad on the home page saying I could try a free month of live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I clicked an ad on the home page saying I could try a free month of live: Which seemed to just be a bait and switch and false advertising. I just wanted to try live gold to play a few games online to try them out. So I see the ad saying try a month of gold for free......
  10. Locked out of Xbox Live, Click Next to Continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox Live, Click Next to Continue: Apparently when I tried to download the Destiny App for my iphone I triggered some new security update with my microsoft account, which locked me out of it for 30 days. It says I can still use...