Xbox Live on remote console

Discus and support Xbox Live on remote console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox and my son has a profile on it as well (it is his home Xbox). When he goes to his mom's and signs into her Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimelessBacon54, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Xbox Live on remote console

Hi,

I have Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox and my son has a profile on it as well (it is his home Xbox). When he goes to his mom's and signs into her Xbox with his profile, would he still be able to access his Live subscription? I can't seem to find an answer for
    this exact problem anywhere else.

Thanks!

:)

TimelessBacon54, Jul 4, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

It doesn't work because the subscription is on your profile
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

4. {Parity} Win User

No, the Gold subscription is on your account not his. For him to have Gold there you will either have to be signed in on the console or your profile set as the consoles home xbox.
  5. Tarnend Win User

You will need to have the console at his mums set as the home xbox with your xbox live account this will give gold access on both consoles.
  6. RobHanson Win User

Several factory restores after accessory purchases

Here's the latest on this. After days of troubleshooting over twitter with support, I was able to get the remote to work on the console in another room on a different tv. I then brought it back to my living room tv and set it back up and nothing again. It
    will work if I turn the console 90 degrees to the right but since the remote needs direct line of sight this is of no help. My question at this point is what could interfere with the xbox media remote that uses IR tech but with no other remote in my living
    room including a wii u controller to operate volume, a tv remote, and an Apple TV remote? I get that there is interference but why with a single remote out of 4 in the room?
Thema:

1. Xbox Live on remote console - Similar Threads - Live remote console

2. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: I am not able to purchase xbox kive does anyone know the reaso. It States the service is temp unavailable? 91899764-bd3a-4229-862f-2168a7be1e0d
  3. Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live: is xbox live down because i can't stay on but my internet is fine plus my xbox 360 wont show networks. c254854c-098a-4595-a51b-e9a497fbfc3c
  4. NAO FOI POSSIVEL CONECTAR-SE AO XBOX LIVE (SENDO QUE JA ESTOU CONECTADO) [Translate] IT WAS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAO FOI POSSIVEL CONECTAR-SE AO XBOX LIVE (SENDO QUE JA ESTOU CONECTADO) [Translate] IT WAS...: MAIS UM BUG DESSA PLATAFORMA PRA COLEÇAO, BAIXEI VAMPYR NO GAME PASS E SIMPLESMENTE NAO POSSO JOGAR POIS NO INICIO NAO CONECTA EM XBOX LIVE SENDO QUE JA ESTOU CONECTADO!! JA OLHEI EM JOGOS NA...
  5. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: So im past due for gold. and i wanted to pay for it using my Microsoft balance but it wont let me. Why? 169db7ae-cb36-4526-bf53-3420b4fdc9a3
  6. Xbox LIve Account - region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIve Account - region?: How can I see and determine the region of the account Xbox Live? b0501682-6278-4049-a784-91f9d5e87e1e
  7. XBOX PC app and xbox live stuttering and lag in games (even in main menu)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC app and xbox live stuttering and lag in games (even in main menu): Gears 5 the game runs smothly (fps 90+), but takes a while to get to main menu (2-5min) Dishonored 2 (yeah i know it has the fame of bad optimization) it´s ridiculous that i can´t get more than...
  8. Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers: Hello! I am so angry because they put a free weekend for Hunt:Showdown and I couldnt enjoy it anymore. It has taken me 1 and a half weekend to download for only a 45 min play. Once I wanted to...
  9. Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards: Hi ! This end of august I bought a Xbox Live Gold for 1 year with my rewards points earned during the months before. Since then I did racked up a good amount of points and when I went to check how...
  10. Remote connection to Xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote connection to Xbox live gold account: How can I accès my gold account from a other Xbox one S. Do I need to define the other Xbox one as my main Xbox ? Thanks da30eabf-e3f2-4109-9016-70655dfe8260