Xbox live one month

Discus and support Xbox live one month in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Unable to buy a 1month Xbox live [img] 1da518e9-b98d-4de4-9855-f451cbf4165a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B3nchPress, Jun 2, 2020.

1. B3nchPress
    B3nchPress Guest

Xbox live one month

Unable to buy a 1month Xbox live
    Xbox live one month [​IMG]

:)

B3nchPress, Jun 2, 2020
  2. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

When renewing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription it converts the three months xbox live to 1 month xbox live. You can wait untill the subscription has fully ended to redeem three months of xbox live. I recommend buying many months or a year of xbox
    live then buying one month of game pass ultimate it will change the whole subscription to xbox game pass ultimate. This can only go up to 36 months
  3. Lofty Who Win User

12 months gold

It has been posted in the Hot Deals thread but Shopto still advertising

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership XBOX ONE - £27.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11225-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership
  4. certifiedninja1 Win User

1 month gold promotion free

If your talking about the free one month of xbox for new users. Each console can have up to three new accounts that will give you a free month of xbox live. Just set up a xbox live account and choose silver membership and then it will give you the free one
    month gold.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Live. GOLD.

It works out cheaper to buy a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription, than it does to buy 12 one month Xbox Live subscriptions.

Just something to keep in mind.
  6. Sc0Rp1O K1nG Win User

somebody help please

the xbox I ordered says it has one month of xbox live
Thema:

Xbox live one month

1. Xbox live one month - Similar Threads - live month

2. Minha xbox live de 12 meses acabou três meses depois[Translation-My 12 month xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minha xbox live de 12 meses acabou três meses depois[Translation-My 12 month xbox live...: O gift card foi comprado dia 11/05/2020 (xbox live de 12 meses) foi acabar ontem 06/08/2020 alguém me ajuda aí pfv [Translation-The gift card was purchased on 11/05/2020 (xbox live 12 months)...
  3. Xbox Live ending 8 months early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live ending 8 months early: My parents gave me a 12 month Live membership for Christmas because my previous membership was going to end soon. I had to use the new code in March I believe and everything seemed fine. However...
  4. Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left: Son's Xbox live gold membership is gone/missing from his subscriptions. No luck trying to use chat or calling Microsoft. Any ideas or help??? 3fb74c6e-f7d1-4cff-8715-4327fe06355b
  5. Xbox live ended 8 months early

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live ended 8 months early: I purchased a prepaid 12-month Live subscription and applied it to my account in February. I can even see it in my history. That being said, My Game Pass expired yesterday, but I am not able to...
  6. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...
  7. Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I accidentally cancelled my 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. I purchased it at the end of march so It would be very unfortunate to lose my whole subscription. Is there any way I can get...
  8. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  9. Xbox Live 1 Month code redemption not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live 1 Month code redemption not working: My Xbox Gamepass ultimate has expired and due to being being very short of money I had managed to scrape together enough points to redeem them for a 1 month xbox live sub so I used my points, got...
  10. gifted 3 month xbox live pass (Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    gifted 3 month xbox live pass (Gold): My friends recently bought me a 3 month pass so I can play some games with them again because i couldn't afford it. I have tried changing my region, they couldn't get another code and they cant...