Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?

Discus and support Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Weiro1234, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Weiro1234
    Weiro1234 Guest

I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards, and buy the $1 Ultimate Membership Pass that’s going on right now?

:)

Weiro1234, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Leemur60 Win User

Hi

If you log into your Xbox account from a web browser (https://account.microsoft.com/services/) you can turn off subscriptions, recurring billing and update card details
    there. I think you can also do it from the Xbox (System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions)
  3. Shieldlady1 Win User

Boa noite, faça login em sua conta e acesse: https://account.microsoft.com/services/

Sua assinatura vai estar lá, é só cancelar a cobrança recorrente.

Tem também a aba onde está suas formas de pagamento, você retira o cartão lá e poe outro se for o caso.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User
  5. Grigoriy Orlov Win User

xbox live trouble

hello. I was billed to pay for another year Xbox Live. I do not want this year to buy the subscription. How do I cancel it? Or at least change from year to month?
  6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox game pass

Thema:

1. Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it? - Similar Threads - Live Subscription bill

2. abonnement live gold facturé sans que je l'ai acheté. [Live Gold subscription billed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    abonnement live gold facturé sans que je l'ai acheté. [Live Gold subscription billed...: Il y a une semaine, un abonnement live gold a été chargé sur mon compte bancaire. Le problème c'est que je n'ai jamais acheté cet abonnement. Qu'est-ce que je peux faire? Translation:[ A week...
  3. Billing problem. Xbox Gold Live Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billing problem. Xbox Gold Live Subscription: Hi. Here's the full story so ign announced that Saint's Row:The Third was going to be free with Xbox Live Gold this May. So I decided that's a pretty good deal. I went to my computer went to...
  4. Billed 4 times for x box live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billed 4 times for x box live subscription: hi I recently tried to renew my x box live subscription. I wasn't left with a loading screen then tried again. After that didn't work I checked my online banking and have been charged for 4 x...
  5. BILLED TWICE FOR PURCHASE OF SUBSCRIPTION OF XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    BILLED TWICE FOR PURCHASE OF SUBSCRIPTION OF XBOX LIVE: On the 11/11/17, I went online to purchase a 1-month subscription. After finalising the order, I checked my email and realised there were two different receipts, both of the same thing. My credit...
  6. DOUBLE BILLING FOR XBOX GOLD LIVE SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    DOUBLE BILLING FOR XBOX GOLD LIVE SUBSCRIPTION: FOR All XBOX MEMBERS I purchased a Xbox Gold Live Membership for one year. Recently I noticed a couple charges to my bank account from Microsoft. Took me a day or so to understand that XBOX...
  7. Have Billed for not rendered facilities of the subscription XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have Billed for not rendered facilities of the subscription XBOX Live: Good afternoon! Appeared the problem with subscription XBOX Live. On my account record have exposed the count for extension of the subscription , but since on my plastic card of no money and I did...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Subscription Billing Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription Billing Issue: I quit using my Xbox several months ago. Unknown to me, my gold subscription rolled over in March, it was authorized on an expired credit card. Now in May, they've charged a different card that...
  9. Bought an xbox live subscription for a full year. GET's BILLED FOR A SINGLE MONTH WTF?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an xbox live subscription for a full year. GET's BILLED FOR A SINGLE MONTH WTF?!?!?!: Thanks Xbox Live for letting me pay for a WHOLE year of xbox live GOLD in October 2015. Then comes November 2015 (one month later) and tack on a single monthly charge to xbox live gold. Worst is...
  10. Unable to cancel Xbox live hold subscription through billings site

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to cancel Xbox live hold subscription through billings site: When I try to turn off automatic renewal, it says 'an error Occurred while cancelling automatic renewal' . Is there any other way to do this besides calling Xbox support? Many thanks...