xbox live out more than a day

Discus and support xbox live out more than a day in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Acquisto e utilizzo del contenutoLimitato Piattaforme interessate: Xbox One Servizi interessati: Acquisto di elementi scaricabili 27/12/2014... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aceboy71, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Aceboy71
    Aceboy71 Guest

Acquisto e utilizzo del contenutoLimitato
    Piattaforme interessate:

• Xbox One
    Servizi interessati:

• Acquisto di elementi scaricabili
    27/12/2014 00:23:30 CET:

Social e giocoLimitato
    Piattaforme interessate:

• Xbox One
    Servizi interessati:

• Partecipazione ai giochi online con altri membri di Xbox Live
    27/12/2014 00:17:32 CET:

a problem thaat run simce yesterday, unable to have conctat with helpdesk from MS, not a single game that need conection is possible to play. we paid fpr a game, for a services and we have nothing of that thing in return...too many time that problem come
    up and start seems a bergain from MS and his partner.

:)

Aceboy71, Dec 26, 2014
  2. demenace
    demenace Guest
    Cant connect to xbox live more than once a day!

That is different. Have not run into that issue before.

My first guess would be to look at your router. Many routers have "time calendars" in them, which allow the owner to set certain times that the Internet can be accessed by certain machines. Make sure there are none of those things setup in your router.

Also, "Family Settings" in the Xbox can be setup to limit the times and Xbox can be used online. So you might check to see if there are any settings in your Xbox for that.

Still, another possibility is that some software on a PC or Laptop, in your home, is interfering with the Xbox and that software is typically running at a certain time of day.

demenace, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Cant connect to xbox live more than once a day!

I have a problem connecting to xbox live sometimes. My xbox recently has run into a problem and will only let me sign into xbox live once a day, for example if i play on it in the morning and then switch it off to go to work if i come back later and switch
    it on it wont connect back to xbox live. I tried re-booting the modem and wirless connection and the internet on my computer is still working perfectly well its just my xbox wont connect :S Has anyone else had this problem? if so have you managed to fix it
    or has anyone got any ideas? Thank you xbox live out more than a day :)

TitAanSeRGeaNt, Dec 26, 2014
  4. Antillion Win User

If you could check this post out:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/9.aspx

post back the answers to the questions it has so we know what's involved, also if you have any non MS brand headsets like Turtle Beach units, make sure the base station is as far away as the USB cord lets it be.
  5. demenace Win User

That is different. Have not run into that issue before.

My first guess would be to look at your router. Many routers have "time calendars" in them, which allow the owner to set certain times that the Internet can be accessed by certain machines. Make sure there are none of those things setup in your router.

Also, "Family Settings" in the Xbox can be setup to limit the times and Xbox can be used online. So you might check to see if there are any settings in your Xbox for that.

Still, another possibility is that some software on a PC or Laptop, in your home, is interfering with the Xbox and that software is typically running at a certain time of day.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Live Down for the Count

In my 13 years on xbox live & 5 years on PSN I can safely say that PSN has been down a lot more than xbox live.

Remember the ddos attack on xmas day 2014?

Xbox live was back up & running a few hours later,PSN was completely shut down for a few days.

That's just one example.

To say PSN is up more than xbox live is just ridiculous.
  7. DemonslayerSara Win User

SHADOW JAGO

I got a day one Xbone, and I still couldn't get Shadow Jago. Apparently you needed to buy a day one membership to XBOX live, but my xbox live is set to automatically renew as it expires, so I didn't need to buy a separate membership. Some people have already
    had more than 6 months of exclusivity to Shadow Jago, which is more than enough. He should be made available now for general purchase.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

had enough of this crap service

How is it theft ? It clearly states in the ToU that you agreed to that Microsoft are under no obligation to compensate you if there is a disruption in the service.,That is not theft.

What happened xmas day happened on xbox live & PSN & was out of Microsofts & Sony's control.

Live was back up & running within hours,PSN wasn't.

I have been on xbox live since 2003 & can only ever remember once that it was down for at least a day,that was in 2007 I think.

Yes,there have been more issues than usual lately but not as bad as you make out.
Thema:

1. xbox live out more than a day - Similar Threads - live more

2. Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more: I have started to notice an issue with the OneGuide app not being able to to no longer access the live tv I was able to use the OneGuide app and able to watch live tv useing the OneGuide app up...
  3. More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions: Hi There I have purchased a 2nd Xbox Console. Original Console = Console A New Console = Console B On Console A I have XBox Live Gold. I would like my Adult child to be able to play games...
  4. Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?: My Game Pass Ultimate expires tomorrow and I would like to extend it by getting more Live time if this is possible. I have read about how you can buy Live time first and then subscribe Game Pass...
  5. why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.: This is so disturbing that I cant get help when I need it. I pay good money to get the service I do. I pretty much get a [mod removed] in return. This is [mod removed] and where is the uprising...
  6. No more live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more live gold: Please Microsoft take out Xbox live gold please because im broke with my Xbox not playing anything online which sucks.Please take out Live gold Multiplayer so that i can play online!...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox live service more like No Service

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox live service more like No Service: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox live service more like No Service Please give us more information on the issues your having, someone here may be able to help you out, to my...
  8. Using More Than One Billing Account Congruently for Digital Purchases on XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using More Than One Billing Account Congruently for Digital Purchases on XBOX Live: There was a time when I could use my Microsoft Account to pay for a digital purchase on XBOX Live and my credit card to cover any additional charge if the Microsoft Account did not have enough...
  9. Xbox live gold subscription not working any more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription not working any more: Hello, I suscribed to xbox live gold for a 12 month duration on the 01/01/2018. I got the confirmation email telling me that my payment was accepted and was able to play online with the xbox...
  10. Having Issues Connecting To Xbox Live (There is more to it)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Issues Connecting To Xbox Live (There is more to it): Hello I have recently come into an issue connecting to Xbox Live and it has me really confused. I can actually connect in a way, I log into my account on my Xbox One and I can see my friends list...