Xbox Live Outage

Discus and support Xbox Live Outage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! Xbox Live services has been down almost all day today, August 6th. Does Xbox give paying customers some kind of compensation or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JJJBBB_099, Aug 9, 2019.

1. JJJBBB_099
    JJJBBB_099 Guest

Xbox Live Outage

Hi there!

Xbox Live services has been down almost all day today, August 6th. Does Xbox give paying customers some kind of compensation or reimbursement, or some form of token to "cover" lost time?

Thank you to those who'd give their insight on this question.

:)

JJJBBB_099, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Yakoslayer Win User

marketplace is down how about an announcement?

3. {Parity} Win User

Game not playing

There is currently a services outage. Try again once the outage is resolved. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  4. Madam Kat Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live

called 1-800-469-9269 ....xbox live .....there is an outage...if you call them they will call you back when the outage gets fixed.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Un received warface kredits

There is currently a
    Service Outage
    impacting that service. Monitor the outage at the link provided. If you don't get it after the outage is resolved let us know.
  6. Photonimus Win User

live connection error

There was an xbox live system outage this morning. Could be because of that.
Thema:

Xbox Live Outage

1. Xbox Live Outage - Similar Threads - Live Outage

2. Перебой в работе Xbox live [Mod Translated - Xbox Live outage]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Перебой в работе Xbox live [Mod Translated - Xbox Live outage]: Перебой в работе Xbox live [Mod Translated - Xbox Live outage] Да, я пытался отключать маршрутизатор. И игру я переустановить не могу. [Mod Translated - Yes, I tried to disable the router. And I...
  3. About the xbox live purchasing outage...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the xbox live purchasing outage...: How many of you guys are being affected by this? I have been trying to reactivate my xbox live subscription, and I am having an XboxPurchaseUnavailable error. I never have had this issue with...
  4. Xbox Live Outage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Outage: Support, I'm having major issues trying to access Xbox Live at the moment and thus cannot access my cloud saves, which is incredibly frustrating. Your site says it's all fine, but all the down...
  5. Never ending xbox live outage on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never ending xbox live outage on Xbox one x: i live in the uk, this past 10 days ive experienced severe connection problems .... sometimes it wont auto sign me in , gamertag shows but it says im off line ... in particular connection within...
  6. Why can i not connect to xbox live multiplayer or maybe there is an outage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not connect to xbox live multiplayer or maybe there is an outage?: Yes I wanted to know if anyone else is facing this problem also. When I go online I'm able to connect to xbox live. Yet when i go onto multiplayer it gives me this error message saying, "Please...
  7. Xbox Live Service outage!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Service outage!?: Live service dropped at roughly 6:50 EST on March 1, 2018. Xbox Live Service Alert page also down. Anyone else know what the heck is going on? 78b1a158-6388-414b-92ad-53e63c365fa0
  8. Any word on this Xbox Live outage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any word on this Xbox Live outage?: So does anyone have any idea whats going on with Xbox Live on Xbox 1 today? Xbox is telling my internet is good to go but there is a problem on "our side" the xbox side....
  9. XBOX Live Outage.. ETA??

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Outage.. ETA??: Hello Xbox Team, I wanted to inquire as to a possible ETA for the xbox live platform to be fully operational again. This seems to have been down since April 2 and it is affecting my ability to...
  10. Xbox Live Outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Outage: So I find it crap that we pay good money to have xbox live memberships and yet can't use it, this is now twice in nine days that I have tried to log on and there is an outage to xbox live. I...