xbox live oyun içinde oturum sorunu[xbox live game session issue]

Discus and support xbox live oyun içinde oturum sorunu[xbox live game session issue] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; xbox game pass ultimate aldım ve metro exodus indirdim ama oyuna girince xbox live oturumunuz açılamadı diye bir problem oluşuyor bu sorun xbox windows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by alperKÜTÜK, Jun 12, 2019.

1. alperKÜTÜK
    alperKÜTÜK Guest

xbox game pass ultimate aldım ve metro exodus indirdim ama oyuna girince xbox live oturumunuz açılamadı diye bir problem oluşuyor bu sorun xbox windows 10 da pc üzerinde oluyor

[Translation - I bought xbox game pass ultimate and I downloaded metro exodus, but when you enter the game you can not log in to live xbox This problem occurs on the pc on xbox windows 10]

xbox live oyun içinde oturum sorunu[xbox live game session issue] [​IMG]

:)

alperKÜTÜK, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi alperKÜTÜK,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. choppyseize Win User

You may also want to try a quick power cycle to refresh things.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi alper,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with Metro Exodus, to troubleshoot this, try reinstalling the game. To do so, check out this article:

Uninstall and Reinstall Games on Windows 10

Please keep us updated.
  5. Álvaro Ortiz Porras Win User

Problem/Error with Adventures of Shuggy

I find the "solution":

First, i logout in my xbox live session...when i start the game without xbox live stession, the game start correctly, later, for start to play, i start my session... not is a solution, but is something...
  6. MacDaddy Mewtwo Win User

xbox live gold

Can you still connect to Xbox Live? Or are you having issues connecting to online multiplayer sessions?
Thema:

1. xbox live oyun içinde oturum sorunu[xbox live game session issue] - Similar Threads - live oyun içinde

2. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

in XboX Insiders
    Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox live problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problems: I paid for the Xbox live in the beginning of August and my Xbox live gold expired today(8/19). The Xbox live is suppose to be throughout the whole month. Also, when I paid for the Xbox live...
  4. Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]: Bonjour, le 7 juin 2019 j'ai pris un abonnement de 1 moi grâce un code numérique, car je partait en vacance début août, ma grand surprise, on me dit que j'ai un impayée de l'abonnement de juillet,...
  5. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  6. My live account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My live account was suspended: So here's the story and right off the bat I know I'm partially at fault but I'd like to know what xbox honestly does about cheaters as in my over 10 years of being with xbox I have never had this...
  7. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold and i have 2 xbox 1's. I can only have log in. How do i add a family member so we can both logon and play at the same time? I know in the past i could do this with gold. Has...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  9. Xbox Live Countries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Countries: Is microsoft planing on launching xbox live in rest of the unsupported countries? It's kinda depressing, they announced the new xbox while there is still no live support in some countries....
  10. Xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live: I am just about to pay for xbox live via an online agent. does any one know if this site CDKEYS.COM is good to use as the offer seems too good ab3f8d5e-7885-402a-944d-a6ceb751e27f