xbox live oyun içinde oturum sorunu[xbox live game session issue]

Discus and support xbox live oyun içinde oturum sorunu[xbox live game session issue] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; xbox game pass ultimate aldım ve metro exodus indirdim ama oyuna girince xbox live oturumunuz açılamadı diye bir problem oluşuyor bu sorun xbox windows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by alperKÜTÜK, Jun 12, 2019 at 2:23 PM.

1. alperKÜTÜK
    alperKÜTÜK Guest

xbox game pass ultimate aldım ve metro exodus indirdim ama oyuna girince xbox live oturumunuz açılamadı diye bir problem oluşuyor bu sorun xbox windows 10 da pc üzerinde oluyor

[Translation - I bought xbox game pass ultimate and I downloaded metro exodus, but when you enter the game you can not log in to live xbox This problem occurs on the pc on xbox windows 10]

xbox live oyun içinde oturum sorunu[xbox live game session issue] [​IMG]

:)

alperKÜTÜK, Jun 12, 2019 at 2:23 PM
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi alperKÜTÜK,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. choppyseize Win User

You may also want to try a quick power cycle to refresh things.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi alper,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with Metro Exodus, to troubleshoot this, try reinstalling the game. To do so, check out this article:

Uninstall and Reinstall Games on Windows 10

Please keep us updated.
  5. Álvaro Ortiz Porras Win User

Problem/Error with Adventures of Shuggy

I find the "solution":

First, i logout in my xbox live session...when i start the game without xbox live stession, the game start correctly, later, for start to play, i start my session... not is a solution, but is something...
  6. MacDaddy Mewtwo Win User

xbox live gold

Can you still connect to Xbox Live? Or are you having issues connecting to online multiplayer sessions?
Thema:

1. xbox live oyun içinde oturum sorunu[xbox live game session issue] - Similar Threads - live oyun içinde

2. Problem with xbox live connection on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with xbox live connection on xbox one s: I bought my xbox one yesterday and i’ve been trying to download games with the free one month gamepass but the download keeps getting stopped randomly while the xbox is still connected to my...
  3. Do you remember your first time in xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you remember your first time in xbox live?: First time with Xbox live was Halo 3, my god it was really fun !! 8677828d-09c6-4280-ba14-99ec1f77bccd
  4. I cant login in my Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant login in my Xbox Live: Hey guys recently i adquire the Xbox Pass i can login in the website and got my account recognized but when i downloaded the XBOX app for windows i click in the button "login"...
  5. Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10: I keep getting this message Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10. When I click on the link in the message to go to https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq, this...
  6. Cant play xbox live games with gold game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play xbox live games with gold game anymore: hi everyone, so about a year ago the game "for honor" was free with games with gold meaning you could download and play the game for free as long as your xbox live gold was active. i was able to...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and then soon after decided to cancel it. Now Xbox is asking me to purchase Xbox Live again, although in February I purchased a 12-month...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox Live (So can't play)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live (So can't play): Each time I try to launch Mutant: Year 0 - Road to Eden, I have the error message "Can't connect to XboX Live, and of course, I can't play. Someone know how to fix this [Mod Removed-...
  9. Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?: I have had Live Gold for years and intend to keep it as my kids play online and we have many saved free games. I want to try GamePass while still keeping Live Gold. I heard that if I do that, then...
  10. I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?: I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken? d312f68d-d226-4348-9c95-860ed67c283f